BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #45
哇靠M3
Captain
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 加州到台北

Posts: 757
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post

So wait, you actually didn't spend any money buying anything?

Sorry bro, but the fact that you didn't actually lose any money.... makes me quite shocked at all this.

Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's against forum rules to put a price in vendor threads (or something like that). So maybe that's why the thread was deleted?

I highly doubt PYSpeed was like "omg we need to threw this guy over"

I think you're escalating something that shouldn't be; but then again I don't know the whole story so who knows. All I know (Correct me if I'm wrong) is you didn't actually order anything and you didn't lose any money....




I don't think most of us are. Sorry, maybe it's best if you explained it more thoroughly with any anger/hate withheld.




So wait, someone implies (based on your assumption of what he meant) something and you freak out like this?

If the site lists 1300, then 1450 is a fair quote.

you do know that this: means confused right?

How does = calling BS?



Not really... it means "huh?" "confusion" "I'm not sure what you mean"

How does = him calling you a liar or BSing or anything negative?

Did you seriously start this thread and go through all this because of a emoticon? Really? I mean, I know you're a new member who only joined a few months ago... but man... come on...

Couldn't have responded any better! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
You're not understanding the story, that's OK. I guess you don't see the shadiness involved here. If you feel he's being fair, more power to you. He will gladly accept your business. For the others that do understand what I'm trying to say, you get it.

In the end, buyer beware.
Sorry, but I'm not understanding the story because it simply isn't shady... Esp since you brought up the whole emoticon debate
__________________

Last edited by 哇靠M3; 08-01-2012 at 11:58 PM.
哇靠M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #46
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Sorry bro, I don't read into detail in non-technical threads. I just skim for entertainment and bits of info :P

So wait, you actually didn't spend any money buying anything?
Damn, I rarely even take the time to put feedback if I spend money on something lol, let alone write multiple posts if I didn't actually lose money.

I've never dealt with Sean@PY, but I have dealt with the company as a whole in the past and never had a complaint. Though I didn't buy anything big/expensive.

Arkym in general, from what I've heard, isn't the best place to get parts from. So I can understand if (I'm saying if) Arkym may have screwed them over with pricing or something.


and to this part:



I can't explain it, but one could simply say bad luck, who knows. Sorry but I highly doubt you're anyone special.... I'm not in the parts business so I cannot relate to how things go on, but not getting the best deal and not getting the best of this or that isn't enough (in my opinion) to start a debate.

Sorry bro, but the fact that you didn't actually lose any money.... makes me quite shocked at all this.

BMW Fanatac who actually got a defected hood... now that's a different story.

Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's against forum rules to put a price in vendor threads (or something like that). So maybe that's why the thread was deleted?

I highly doubt PYSpeed was like "omg we need to threw this guy over"

I think you're escalating something that shouldn't be; but then again I don't know the whole story so who knows. All I know (Correct me if I'm wrong) is you didn't actually order anything and you didn't lose any money....




I don't think most of us are. Sorry, maybe it's best if you explained it more thoroughly with any anger/hate withheld.




So wait, someone implies (based on your assumption of what he meant) something and you freak out like this?

If the site lists 1300, then 1450 is a fair quote.

you do know that this: means confused right?

How does = calling BS?



Not really... it means "huh?" "confusion" "I'm not sure what you mean"

How does = him calling you a liar or BSing or anything negative?


Did you seriously start this thread and go through all this because of a emoticon? Really? I mean, I know you're a new member who only joined a few months ago... but man... come on...


(if you noticed, I wrote my response in parts and edited and came back, so read it however you want)
how can he be confused by my answer when he just quoted me?

And I'm not freaking out about this. The point of this thread is to make other members aware of what, IMO, are shady business practices.

I started going into more and more detail because it seems some of the later posts are coming from people who are not reading the details. They are reading bits and pieces, adding their $0.02, and so I'm going into more detail to explain to them what's going on.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #47
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Couldn't have responded any better!
No, I didn't spend money. The point is to make aware to other members shady business practice. If you don't appreciate this, that's OK. And it's also OK if you don't feel he's being shady. IMO, I just don't think you understand the situation clearly. If the original thread weren't deleted, and you and Persian could see the responses, it would make more sense to you both. As everyone knows, meaning gets lost in translation...

Last edited by tbone28; 08-01-2012 at 11:58 PM.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #48
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,769
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
No, I didn't spend money. The point is to make aware to other members shady business practice. If you don't appreciate this, that's OK.
Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I understood:

1) You got 1450 quote.
2) Others got 1300
3) you posted about your quote or something
4) emoticon is posted by PY
5) thread deleted (most likely because prices aren't supposed to be posted, but I could be wrong)
6) You get upset, think it's shady, and make this post.

I know I did it in cliff notes, but please do let me know if I misunderstood anything


Note: I'm all for the buyer's not getting screwed, I am a buyer after all. I'm just not understanding exactly what part of anything was shady
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #49
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Please Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I understood:

1) You got 1450 quote.
2) Others got 1300
3) you posted about your quote or something
4) emoticon is posted by PY
5) thread deleted (most likely because prices aren't supposed to be posted, but I could be wrong)
6) You get upset, think it's shady, and make this post.

I know I did it in cliff notes, but please do let me know if I misunderstood anything
Not exactly. You can see my post for what happened.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #50
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,769
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Not exactly. You can see my post for what happened.
I'm good, thanks. lol
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #51
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I'm good, thanks. lol
I feel the same. lol. I've stated the sequence of events, but if you're going to pick and choose bits to read, then you're basing your opinion on the wrong facts. Bottom line, if you don't feel he's done anything wrong or is being shady, I respect that. I do think he's being shady. A few other members do as well. And as I stated in my original post, you can draw your own conclusion.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #52
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
 
ottoblotto's Avatar
 
Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

Posts: 1,190
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
I am sure that there maybe some backroom deals with the mods and vendors on here occasionally. But I am pretty sure that sometimes threads get deleted for reasons you may not think about. I.e, avoid price confusion. Only mods and vendors know 100%.

But, I just wanted to say that I dealt with Sean once when I ordered some spacers and was having an issue with the bolts. Without question, he sent me a replacement set the day after I contacted him about it. Just wanted to put that out there. Not all PYSpeed does is bad...
__________________
"With great power comes great responsibility." -El-Superbeasto
ottoblotto is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #53
alex1988
Captain
 
alex1988's Avatar
 
Drives: Asian Cutties
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 716
iTrader: (8)

To the very bottom, if u don't like a vendor and think they are shady, just stay away from them and buy from someone else. I have dealt with PYSPEED a couple times and was satisfied with their price and service. M3post have so many vendors, I'm pretty sure if one is not running it properly, it will die out pretty fast. So just let it be and move on.
alex1988 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #54
m3an
Banned
 
m3an's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida

Posts: 1,611
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
You didn't see the thread because he deleted it!

He didn't use the word liar, but the implication was inferred via the use of the emoticon in response to my post.

Sequence of events:
1) I PM Sean asking for quote. He responds $1450
2) The next day, another forum member posts on the thread "Is the promo price the same price as what's on your website"
3) I respond within the thread "same price"

** Note that my response of "same price" is purely objective. I get quoted a price of $1450. Website price is $1300. So I assume $1300 + $150 shipping.

4) Sean responds to my "same price" response with

** This is what I perceived as him calling BS to my answer. How is my answer BS? the so-called promo price IS the same as the website price. In fact, the price quoted to me is higher than the website price. Of course, I want to protect my character. If I don't respond to his response, it could be perceived that I am trying to dissuade potential customers. I was just answering the question. I think his response of was his way to make other readers think that the promo price is actually lower than the website price. Of course, when you list something as "promo" price, a potential customer thinks they will get sold something that's less than what's posted on the website. I don't think he liked the fact that I said the promo price = website price. That makes the thread's offer of promo price not really look like much of a promo, and so he tried to make me look bad by saying he's confused as to why I would say the promo price is the website price. It was handled poorly on his part. If in fact the website price IS the promo price, he could have responded as such on the thread. Instead he's implying I'm either confused, lieing, or BS'ing with my answer. Whatever he or anyone wants to call it, it's not appreciated when I am trying to help out other forum members by answering honestly and having him come back the way he did. So, to answer your question he did't use the word liar. He used . You can interpret that however which way you want to, but I did not take that as a positive response from him. i.e that I don't know what I'm talking about

5) I respond saying something to the effect asking why he's implying that I'm BS'ing when in fact I have his PM quoting me $1450 and his website lists a price of $1300.

This was when he deleted the thread.

WOW!! You really are going to an extreme, no?? Alot of time on your hands as well. Your basing all this off posting an emoticon.?? When in actuality, you really have no say to begin with??

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Sorry bro, I don't read into detail in non-technical threads. I just skim for entertainment and bits of info :P

So wait, you actually didn't spend any money buying anything?
Damn, I rarely even take the time to put feedback if I spend money on something lol, let alone write multiple posts if I didn't actually lose money.

I've never dealt with Sean@PY, but I have dealt with the company as a whole in the past and never had a complaint. Though I didn't buy anything big/expensive.

Arkym in general, from what I've heard, isn't the best place to get parts from. So I can understand if (I'm saying if) Arkym may have screwed them over with pricing or something.


and to this part:



I can't explain it, but one could simply say bad luck, who knows. Sorry but I highly doubt you're anyone special.... I'm not in the parts business so I cannot relate to how things go on, but not getting the best deal and not getting the best of this or that isn't enough (in my opinion) to start a debate.

Sorry bro, but the fact that you didn't actually lose any money.... makes me quite shocked at all this.

BMW Fanatac who actually got a defected hood... now that's a different story.

Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's against forum rules to put a price in vendor threads (or something like that). So maybe that's why the thread was deleted?

I highly doubt PYSpeed was like "omg we need to threw this guy over"

I think you're escalating something that shouldn't be; but then again I don't know the whole story so who knows. All I know (Correct me if I'm wrong) is you didn't actually order anything and you didn't lose any money....




I don't think most of us are. Sorry, maybe it's best if you explained it more thoroughly with any anger/hate withheld.




So wait, someone implies (based on your assumption of what he meant) something and you freak out like this?

If the site lists 1300, then 1450 is a fair quote.

you do know that this: means confused right?

How does = calling BS?



Not really... it means "huh?" "confusion" "I'm not sure what you mean"

How does = him calling you a liar or BSing or anything negative?


Did you seriously start this thread and go through all this because of a emoticon? Really? I mean, I know you're a new member who only joined a few months ago... but man... come on...


(if you noticed, I wrote my response in parts and edited and came back, so read it however you want)


m3an is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #55
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbs_lm View Post
To the very bottom, if u don't like a vendor and think they are shady, just stay away from them and buy from someone else. I have dealt with PYSPEED a couple times and was satisfied with their price and service. M3post have so many vendors, I'm pretty sure if one is not running it properly, it will die out pretty fast. So just let it be and move on.
agreed.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #56
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talontid View Post
WOW!! You really are going to an extreme, no?? Alot of time on your hands as well. Your basing all this off posting an emoticon.?? When in actuality, you really have no say to begin with??
The emoticon is an extension of what formed my opinion, not the sole basis. If he had just quoted me $1450, and another member asks if the promo price is the same as website price of $1300, to which I respond "same price", how is he confused as to why I would supply such an answer? isn't it the same price? $1300 + shipping/tax (whatever that extra $150 consists of).

As with the other members who don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. We all have our own.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #57
m3an
Banned
 
m3an's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida

Posts: 1,611
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
The emoticon is an extension of what formed my opinion, not the sole basis. If he had just quoted me $1450, and another member asks if the promo price is the same as website price of $1300, to which I respond "same price", how is he confused as to why I would supply such an answer? isn't it the same price? $1300 + shipping/tax (whatever that extra $150 consists of).

As with the other members who don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. We all have our own.

He may have been confused maybe cause YOU are the one who quoted the price? what do you have to do w/ PY speed to be responding to anything re: money to/from PYspeed??. He can charge whatever he wants, thats' the beauty of a business. whatever, good luck w/ your rant! I hope they refund you the money you never spent!

m3an is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #58
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,769
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
The emoticon is an extension of what formed my opinion, not the sole basis. If he had just quoted me $1450, and another member asks if the promo price is the same as website price of $1300, to which I respond "same price", how is he confused as to why I would supply such an answer? isn't it the same price? $1300 + shipping/tax (whatever that extra $150 consists of).

As with the other members who don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. We all have our own.
Maybe he was tired when he read it, or maybe he simply didn't remember who you were.

I get so many people PMing me and asking a variety of questions (from wheel fitments to n54 question [I used to have a heavily modified 335] to track questions to etc etc etc), I don't remember people's usernames; there's just far too many

I highly doubt vendors who get dozens of PMs daily can remember each and every member. He might have simply forgotten who you were and the price he gave you so he got confused.
Is confusion a crime?
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #59
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
 
JulieDriving's Avatar
 
Drives: Bimmer
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 2,308
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I see. I suppose answering with a confused emotion could be interpreted in different ways (such as, hey dude, why are you answering a question asked of me?), but responding by deleting a thread without explanation does makes me wonder.

I also don't get the request to have you delete this thread. If a customer is being unreasonable, chances are that will become evident through his/her behaviour, the more he/she expresses him/herself. Asking for a delete raises the suspicion there's something to hide, even if there isn't.

I have to deal with members of the public in my job, and dealing with people I perceive to be unreasonable is definitely not my favorite activity, to put it mildy.... I'm.not saying I'm great at it or anything but I find, if I'm transparent, eventually people see what's going on. And then the unreasonable person looks worse (usually by his own doing) and I end up looking like the cool, level-headed one. And then I don't have to put energy into it anymore. At least that's been my experience.
__________________
2013 M3 coupe (Azurite Black, Black, Piano Black)
+ miata nut (2 miatas) + Mk6 GTI 5-door hatch (our mini-SUV )
JulieDriving is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:21 AM   #60
哇靠M3
Captain
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 加州到台北

Posts: 757
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
The emoticon is an extension of what formed my opinion, not the sole basis. If he had just quoted me $1450, and another member asks if the promo price is the same as website price of $1300, to which I respond "same price", how is he confused as to why I would supply such an answer? isn't it the same price? $1300 + shipping/tax (whatever that extra $150 consists of).

As with the other members who don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. We all have our own.

Looks like the thread can be closed now!
__________________
哇靠M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #61
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
I see. I suppose answering with a confused emotion could be interpreted in different ways (such as, hey dude, why are you answering a question asked of me?), but responding by deleting a thread without explanation does makes me wonder.

I also don't get the request to have you delete this thread. If a customer is being unreasonable, chances are that will become evident through his/her behaviour, the more he/she expresses him/herself. Asking for a delete raises the suspicion there's something to hide, even if there isn't.

I have to deal with members of the public in my job, and dealing with people I perceive to be unreasonable is definitely not my favorite activity, to put it mildy.... I'm.not saying I'm great at it or anything but I find, if I'm transparent, eventually people see what's going on. And then the unreasonable person looks worse (usually by his own doing) and I end up looking like the cool, level-headed one. And then I don't have to put energy into it anymore. At least that's been my experience.
You understand the points I am trying to make
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #62
Digitalwok
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2009 M3 IB
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: US east

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 Cervelo S3  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Audi Q7  [0.00]
I think this situation is blown a bit out of proportion. I also think there is error on both parties. Let me explain my thoughts on each relative step

1. Pyspeed quoted a price to member
- Great price as my quote was higher relatively speaking.
- Note sure how to breakdown the "promo price" as quoting seems to be all over the map.

- Something is afoot at the circle-K and Pyspeed should be more transparent here.

2. Member responds to another question on thread with "same price"
- This is not correct! Web price is $134.42 more (shipped to LA that is) so the price quoted on #1 is a good "promo" price for member.

3. Pyspeed responsed with "confused" emoticon
- This could mean many things.
1) Confused on why you anwsered for Pyspeed
2) Confused as to why you said price is the same on web - it is not the same
3) Confused as to why pricing is even referred to on the vendor thread. Yes, the price was not excplicitly posted maybe the rules are that you cannot even refer to a price?

4. Member states that Pyspeed is implying that member is BSing
- The confused icon means just that...I do not understand your post so please explain. I think you read into too much.

5. Thread gets removed by Pyspeed
- Clearly they should explain why it got deleted. I assume that they may have seen where this was headed and deleted it? Or worried that since price was implied it could get deleted? I am not a vendor to understand the rules in the vendor area.

The interesting part is that the member was in error stating that the web price was the same so why not just end it here by saying "the promo price is lower than the website...and this is off topic and please PM me if you have pricing concerns" would have been better. I think this is why member is fustrated.

6. More attempts to delete follow-up threads
- This is when things beging to snowball out of control. Hard to understand what they intented to here?
Digitalwok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #63
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalwok View Post
I think this situation is blown a bit out of proportion. I also think there is error on both parties. Let me explain my thoughts on each relative step

1. Pyspeed quoted a price to member
- Great price as my quote was higher relatively speaking.
- Note sure how to breakdown the "promo price" as quoting seems to be all over the map.

- Something is afoot at the circle-K and Pyspeed should be more transparent here.

2. Member responds to another question on thread with "same price"
- This is not correct! Web price is $134.42 more (shipped to LA that is) so the price quoted on #1 is a good "promo" price for member.

3. Pyspeed responsed with "confused" emoticon
- This could mean many things.
1) Confused on why you anwsered for Pyspeed
2) Confused as to why you said price is the same on web - it is not the same
3) Confused as to why pricing is even referred to on the vendor thread. Yes, the price was not excplicitly posted maybe the rules are that you cannot even refer to a price?

4. Member states that Pyspeed is implying that member is BSing
- The confused icon means just that...I do not understand your post so please explain. I think you read into too much.

5. Thread gets removed by Pyspeed
- Clearly they should explain why it got deleted. I assume that they may have seen where this was headed and deleted it? Or worried that since price was implied it could get deleted? I am not a vendor to understand the rules in the vendor area.

The interesting part is that the member was in error stating that the web price was the same so why not just end it here by saying "the promo price is lower than the website...and this is off topic and please PM me if you have pricing concerns" would have been better. I think this is why member is fustrated.

6. More attempts to delete follow-up threads
- This is when things beging to snowball out of control. Hard to understand what they intented to here?

Thanks for taking the time to read the details and to formulate a well thought out answer. You answer is well written. I agree with many of your points. I probably did read into his response too deeply. The bottom line (for me) was that it wasn't a positive response from him. Only Sean will know the intent of his response.

I agree that he could have easily ended this early on by explaining things. I believe I mentioned transparency earlier in the thread somewhere, and your snowballing comment is a good example of how transparency could have avoided that.

I still think that deleting the thread w/o explaining why and asking that I delete this feedback thread is still shady.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #64
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,769
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post

I still think that deleting the thread w/o explaining why and asking that I delete this feedback thread is still shady.
You're new here so you don't know but...

Re: threads getting deleted.... it's the norm here if you haven't noticed.

threads get deleted all the time, be there vendor threads, feedback threads, OT threads, whatever. Posts get deleted/altered.

It's nothing new. It happens quite often, so a thread getting deleted isn't that big of a deal on here.

Since I've been on for a few years, and i have a lot of posts (meaning I don't stay on just one part of the forum, I go to a variety of sub sections and threads etc, so I see/read more than the average member), so it's not strange to see a thread get deleted or even requested to be deleted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread's posts get altered and/or completely deleted. I could understand why as well.

Then again, this is all just my own perceptions and opinion, so I could be completely wrong and everyone should ignore what I said.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #65
哇靠M3
Captain
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 加州到台北

Posts: 757
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [4.50]
Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level.
~Enrico Fermi
__________________
哇靠M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #66
Alex07M3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

Posts: 1,892
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 e92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level.
~Enrico Fermi
There's not really anything to be confused at, to each his own opinion but the story is pretty clear and simple if you take the time to read! Just my 0.02$!
__________________
ESS VT1, M Performance exhaust, Turner test pipes, Eibach, Michelin PSS 255/295
Alex07M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST