BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719100

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=710213

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=708793

4 threads just on the first page regarding these guys' shady business. It seems I am the only one however, that had to deal with them post sale. Oh never mind, JerezblackM3 had to deal with them post sale too and only got his products shipped when he went public on the forum after who knows how long. No update on whether he got his parts either. PYSpeed, step your game up or you're going to become the next ADV1 on this forum, if you have not already.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner1984 View Post
Thanks for the heads up! Glad you didn't pay.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
4 threads just on the first page regarding these guys' shady business. It seems I am the only one however, that had to deal with them post sale. Oh never mind, JerezblackM3 had to deal with them post sale too and only got his products shipped when he went public on the forum after who knows how long. No update on whether he got his parts either. PYSpeed, step your game up or you're going to become the next ADV1 on this forum, if you have not already.
As previously stated, I come over from the Benz world, where there are no where nearly as many vendors. M3Post is like Walmart - everything under the sun all in one nice convenient location. With as much competition as there is here with all vendors offering the same products, one would think that vendors would do their darndest to not only offer the most competitive prices, but to also offer the best customer service to stand out from the crowd and attract new clientle. Logical? Makes sense to me, but then again, what do I know about business...I'm in healthcare
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #25
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askjeeves View Post
it is possible that you were quoted more due to being in the same state and needing to pay tax. and the out-of-state buyer may have been closer to wherever the piece is being drop-shipped from. bad practice for them to just ask you to take down this thread without any kind of explanation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Tax is not $150, nor was it explained to me that it was tax. And if it were tax and/or higher shipping costs for me, why wasn't that simply stated in the original thread? Why was it instead deleted?

Who knows where Arkym is located? Isn't it in southern california?
To follow up, Arkym is located in socal, so that also eliminates the shipping cost theory, as it should cost less to ship up north to me than out of state.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #26
ucla bruin
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: daily moped
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 235
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for sharing. I applaud you for not letting this blow away in the wind.

They might try to convince you to take down the thread with inventives. (Or even just have the mod do it since they're a paying vendor). I've heard of other second-hand accounts of how they're run and recent dealings so I can't say I'm all that surprised. Please keep us updated.
ucla bruin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #27
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla bruin View Post
Thanks for sharing. I applaud you for not letting this blow away in the wind.

They might try to convince you to take down the thread with inventives. (Or even just have the mod do it since they're a paying vendor). I've heard of other second-hand accounts of how they're run and recent dealings so I can't say I'm all that surprised. Please keep us updated.
First and foremost, I can't be bought to take down this thread. Period.

Second, he already has gone to an administrator to complain about a post I put on his new sale thread. My post consisted of a single emoticon. LOL. I'm not sure if I hurt his feelings, but he complained, which led to a warning and 10 point infraction from an administrator with a warning of "Do not troll". The administrator said I can leave feedback via this subforum (which I had already done before the admin suggested it). Being that the administrator is the one who recommended this, I doubt PYSpeed has the ability to have an admin take down this thread, and for this reason, I think that is why someone else within PYSpeed asked my friend to ask me to take down this thread.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #28
Let It Rein
Horse Wrangler
 
Let It Rein's Avatar
 
Drives: Z06 w/Mods
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The South

Posts: 381
iTrader: (0)

This is crazy. At this point, there is no saving face. Even a simple, hey, I f^cked up and quoted you wrong would be too little, too late. What a shame.
__________________
2014 ZL1 Speed Inc 799/751
2011 E92 DCT ZCP Stock
2009 Z06 Speed Inc Built
2008 E90 6spd ESS-Meisterschaft GT-AA Catless X-Volk TE37
Let It Rein is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #29
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let It Rein View Post
This is crazy. At this point, there is no saving face. Even a simple, hey, I f^cked up and quoted you wrong would be too little, too late. What a shame.
Here's the thing, if Sean would have just admitted mistake and apologized initially, I would have accepted and not posted this thread.

See my IND feedback thread. Taking ownership means a lot to me.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #30
Sean@PYSpeed.com
 
Sean@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 8,956
iTrader: (22)

Send a message via AIM to Sean@PYSpeed.com
I apologize you feel the price you received was not as you had hoped. We at PYSpeed always strives to offer the best prices and great customer service; although, sometimes we are constrained to stay within pricing structures due to contracts with vendors that also purchase from us. Also, prices will fluctuate based on manufacturer specials from time to time depending on stock. PYSpeed also price matches for all our products.=)
If you have any issues or concerns we would like to hear from you.

For the quickest response, please call us toll free at 866-207-3722 and we will help you to our best ability.

-Sean
Sean@PYSpeed.com is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #31
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,739
iTrader: (289)

I don't think getting quoted a different price than someone else is bad rep etc.

There are various factors.... if they had a buyer cancel on them and they were stuck with it, or who knows

I'm not sure what tax is up there, but if an item costs $1300, then tax here in SoCal would be over $110.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #32
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I don't think getting quoted a different price than someone else is bad rep etc.

There are various factors.... if they had a buyer cancel on them and they were stuck with it, or who knows

I'm not sure what tax is up there, but if an item costs $1300, then tax here in SoCal would be over $110.
Dude, read the thread again. You're missing the point here. He's talking around it again. Getting quoted a different price is not the main issue here. In fact, that's a minor issue.

edit: If a buyer did cancel on them, explain to me why *I* would have to be the unfortunate customer to take the grunt of that, while a few other members were all quoted $1300. The equitable thing to do would be to spread that cost across all customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
I apologize you feel the price you received was not as you had hoped. We at PYSpeed always strives to offer the best prices and great customer service; although, sometimes we are constrained to stay within pricing structures due to contracts with vendors that also purchase from us. Also, prices will fluctuate based on manufacturer specials from time to time depending on stock. PYSpeed also price matches for all our products.=)
If you have any issues or concerns we would like to hear from you.

For the quickest response, please call us toll free at 866-207-3722 and we will help you to our best ability.

-Sean


OK, now that I got that out of the way, nice of you to try and talk around the issue again. You've obviously chosen to address certain things and avoid other issues. Keep it up, buddy. You're just digging a deeper hole for your reputation.

Please stop insulting everyone's intelligence here. Either address all issues or none at all. I don't need any of this politically correct mumbo jumbo you are throwing my way.

If you again need me to address what the issues are:

1) Why you inferred I was BS'ing when I answered another forum member's question if the promo price is the same as your website price. I said it was, and it was. Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to make me look like the fool here.

2) Why you decided to delete the thread altogether when YOUR BS was called out. You could have simply addressed the issue on the original thread instead of deleting it and then creating a new sale thread

3) Why you asked your boss to contact my friend to have me delete this feedback thread.

If you'd like I have our PM's. I can post them if you'd like.

PS: There's a big difference in getting quoted a price "I hope for" - in your words versus getting quoted a fair price in which I don't feel like I'm getting rammed up the ass. To Persian, there are other forum members who have PM'ed me to let me know they were quoted @ $1300 shipped, all were out of state.

Shady, that's all I have to say. If you feel comfortable giving your money to PYSpeed, please go ahead as it's your money, but I never will. I've lost trust.


Last edited by tbone28; 08-01-2012 at 10:01 PM.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #33
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Business 101:

PYSpeed, please see following thread on how to treat customers:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...5#post12430275
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #34
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
 
Eugene-TAIWAN's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Taiwan

Posts: 3,112
iTrader: (4)

Buying is simple ask for a price if you like it then buy it!
If the product is bad then return it.
The price agreement is based on 2 parties. So to me it's kind of weird.

Don't like the price then don't buy
__________________

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Eugene-TAIWAN is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #35
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
Buying is simple ask for a price if you like it then buy it!
If the product is bad then return it.
The price agreement is based on 2 parties. So to me it's kind of weird.

Don't like the price then don't buy
You're not getting the point either. It's beyond just pricing. How would you like it if someone else is basically calling BS to your answer when in fact the BS is coming from the vendor? I'm sure you don't want others to attack your character. And then when vendor's BS is exposed, vendor deletes the thread. Do you not see how that's shady? The reason for this feedback thread goes beyond just pricing, that is just one of the issues here.

Last edited by tbone28; 08-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #36
alex1988
Captain
 
alex1988's Avatar
 
Drives: Asian Cutties
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 706
iTrader: (8)

Bought a set of kw v3 from PYSPEED, nobody beats their price. But I do agree quote different people different price is not a good practice. Maybe Sean can clear up why?
alex1988 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #37
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbs_lm View Post
Bought a set of kw v3 from PYSPEED, nobody beats their price. But I do agree quote different people different price is not a good practice. Maybe Sean can clear up why?
There are other vendors who beat their prices quite regularly. I have previously asked for quotes from him, and his quotes tend to hover on the higher side, close to MSRP.

Regarding quoting different people different prices, there are reasons, I agree, as other members have posted to account for different price quotes. One common one would be a long-time customer, who would probably get a lower quoted price.

But a few of you are still missing the main point here: What was Sean's intention/rationale for claiming BS when I said that his promo price is the same as his website price? I take that as an attack on my character. That was an objective answer on my part. I was just stating the facts. There was no need for him to call BS to that answer. Not only is that offensive to a prospective customer, but it's quite shady to basically call me a liar so that it doesn't look like his "promo" price is in fact not a promo price. It's the same price as that listed on PYSPeed's website!

The 2nd point is why does he need to delete the thread?

The 3rd, and most minor point (to me) is the difference in price quoted between myself and the other forum members.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #38
哇靠M3
Captain
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 加州到台北

Posts: 748
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [4.50]
You got quoted a decent price in my point of view.

MSRP = $1299
Tax (according to Pyspeed's location) = 8.375%
Shipping (according to Pyspeed's website shipped to a random norcal zip code) = $175
Total = $1582.79 Webprice
Discount = $132

He might of deleted the thread because posting prices causes debate. I totally respect most of the vendors when I get a quoted price. I personally don't see a reason for them to explain anything. Prices for you and I are all different. He or she might have bought a lot of items. Or it just could be that different promotions were running at different times.

__________________

Last edited by 哇靠M3; 08-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.
哇靠M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #39
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
You got quoted a decent price in my point of view.

MSRP = $1299
Tax (according to Pyspeed's location) = 8.375%
Shipping (according to Pyspeed's website shipped to a random norcal zip code) = $175
Total = $1582.79 Webprice
Discount = $132

He might of deleted the thread because posting prices causes debate. I totally respect most of the vendors when I get a quoted price. I personally don't see a reason for them to explain anything. Prices for you and I are all different. He or she might have bought a lot of items. Or it just could be that different promotions were running at different times.

I give up. You're not getting the point either. I'm not sure how many times I have to say it's beyond the pricing thing. But a few of you are focused solely on the price. See my quote below

Are you not seeing the part where he's basically implying that I'm a liar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
The 3rd, and most minor point (to me) is the difference in price quoted between myself and the other forum members.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #40
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
 
JulieDriving's Avatar
 
Drives: Bimmer
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 2,308
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
tbone, I didn't see that thread where he implied you are liar.

What did you say and what did he say to you exactly?

Saying someone is a liar would be a big deal.
__________________
2013 M3 coupe (Azurite Black, Black, Piano Black)
+ miata nut (2 miatas) + Mk6 GTI 5-door hatch (our mini-SUV )
JulieDriving is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #41
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
tbone, I didn't see that thread where he implied you are liar.

What did you say and what did he say exactly?
You didn't see the thread because he deleted it!

He didn't use the word liar, but the implication was inferred via the use of the emoticon in response to my post.

Sequence of events:
1) I PM Sean asking for quote. He responds $1450
2) The next day, another forum member posts on the thread "Is the promo price the same price as what's on your website"
3) I respond within the thread "same price"

** Note that my response of "same price" is purely objective. I get quoted a price of $1450. Website price is $1300. So I assume $1300 + $150 shipping.

4) Sean responds to my "same price" response with

** This is what I perceived as him calling BS to my answer. How is my answer BS? the so-called promo price IS the same as the website price. In fact, the price quoted to me is higher than the website price. Of course, I want to protect my character. If I don't respond to his response, it could be perceived that I am trying to dissuade potential customers. I was just answering the question. I think his response of was his way to make other readers think that the promo price is actually lower than the website price. Of course, when you list something as "promo" price, a potential customer thinks they will get sold something that's less than what's posted on the website. I don't think he liked the fact that I said the promo price = website price. That makes the thread's offer of promo price not really look like much of a promo, and so he tried to make me look bad by saying he's confused as to why I would say the promo price is the website price. It was handled poorly on his part. If in fact the website price IS the promo price, he could have responded as such on the thread. Instead he's implying I'm either confused, lieing, or BS'ing with my answer. Whatever he or anyone wants to call it, it's not appreciated when I am trying to help out other forum members by answering honestly and having him come back the way he did. So, to answer your question he did't use the word liar. He used . You can interpret that however which way you want to, but I did not take that as a positive response from him. i.e that I don't know what I'm talking about

5) I respond saying something to the effect asking why he's implying that I'm BS'ing when in fact I have his PM quoting me $1450 and his website lists a price of $1300.

This was when he deleted the thread.

Last edited by tbone28; 08-01-2012 at 11:46 PM.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #42
哇靠M3
Captain
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 加州到台北

Posts: 748
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [4.50]
His PM to you for $1450 probably include tax and shipping.
Website price is $1299 listed, but when you add it to cart it will show shipping if you ask for a shipping quote. I still see nothing wrong in his quote.

Also your stating he used the emoticon, and I'm just as confused because the price he quoted you seems to be lower than the webprice. Customer is asking if it's different than webprice, and yes the price he gave you is indeed different than webprice. (assuming my calculations and the webprice mockup i did was correct)

MSRP = $1299
Tax (according to Pyspeed's location) = 8.375%
Shipping (according to Pyspeed's website shipped to a random norcal zip code) = $175
Total = $1582.79 Webprice

So basically in the end, it's your perception causing a whole discussion which has nothing to do with the vendor himself. I'm guessing thread was delete to clean up the mess regarding price confusion because of your initial post.

Anyways, just my .02cents
__________________
哇靠M3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #43
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
His PM to you for $1450 probably include tax and shipping.
Website price is $1299 listed, but when you add it to cart it will show shipping if you ask for a shipping quote. I still see nothing wrong in his quote.

Also your stating he used the emoticon, and I'm just as confused because the price he quoted you seems to be lower than the webprice. Customer is asking if it's different than webprice, and yes the price he gave you is indeed different than webprice. (assuming my calculations and the webprice mockup i did was correct)

MSRP = $1299
Tax (according to Pyspeed's location) = 8.375%
Shipping (according to Pyspeed's website shipped to a random norcal zip code) = $175
Total = $1582.79 Webprice

So basically in the end, it's your perception causing a whole discussion which has nothing to do with the vendor himself. I'm guessing thread was delete to clean up the mess regarding price confusion because of your initial post.

Anyways, just my .02cents
You're not understanding the story, that's OK. I guess you don't see the shadiness involved here. If you feel he's being fair, more power to you. He will gladly accept your business. For the others that do understand what I'm trying to say, you get it.

In the end, buyer beware.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #44
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,739
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Dude, read the thread again.
Sorry bro, I don't read into detail in non-technical threads. I just skim for entertainment and bits of info :P

So wait, you actually didn't spend any money buying anything?
Damn, I rarely even take the time to put feedback if I spend money on something lol, let alone write multiple posts if I didn't actually lose money.

I've never dealt with Sean@PY, but I have dealt with the company as a whole in the past and never had a complaint. Though I didn't buy anything big/expensive.

Arkym in general, from what I've heard, isn't the best place to get parts from. So I can understand if (I'm saying if) Arkym may have screwed them over with pricing or something.


and to this part:

Quote:
explain to me why *I* would have to be the unfortunate customer to take the grunt of that, while a few other members were all quoted $1300. The equitable thing to do would be to spread that cost across all customers.
I can't explain it, but one could simply say bad luck, who knows. Sorry but I highly doubt you're anyone special.... I'm not in the parts business so I cannot relate to how things go on, but not getting the best deal and not getting the best of this or that isn't enough (in my opinion) to start a debate.

Sorry bro, but the fact that you didn't actually lose any money.... makes me quite shocked at all this.

BMW Fanatac who actually got a defected hood... now that's a different story.

Also, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's against forum rules to put a price in vendor threads (or something like that). So maybe that's why the thread was deleted?

I highly doubt PYSpeed was like "omg we need to threw this guy over"

I think you're escalating something that shouldn't be; but then again I don't know the whole story so who knows. All I know (Correct me if I'm wrong) is you didn't actually order anything and you didn't lose any money....


Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
You're not understanding the story.
I don't think most of us are. Sorry, maybe it's best if you explained it more thoroughly with any anger/hate withheld.


Quote:
) I respond saying something to the effect asking why he's implying that I'm BS'ing when in fact I have his PM quoting me $1450 and his website lists a price of $1300.
So wait, someone implies (based on your assumption of what he meant) something and you freak out like this?

If the site lists 1300, then 1450 is a fair quote.

you do know that this: means confused right?

How does = calling BS?

Quote:
You can interpret that however which way you want to, but I did not take that as a positive response from him.
Not really... it means "huh?" "confusion" "I'm not sure what you mean"

How does = him calling you a liar or BSing or anything negative?


Did you seriously start this thread and go through all this because of a emoticon? Really? I mean, I know you're a new member who only joined a few months ago... but man... come on...


(if you noticed, I wrote my response in parts and edited and came back, so read it however you want)

Last edited by persian54; 08-01-2012 at 11:49 PM.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST