|07-29-2012, 02:31 PM||#1|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Joey G / VAC Open Track Day @NJMP Lightning - 8/20/12
Our 4 events on Thunderbolt are now behind us - good times!
Why do people love these events?
1. No run groups (true open track)
2. No point bys necessary (true open passing)
3. No membership fee
4. 8 hours of track time (thanks to no run groups)
5. Typical group is <35 cars
6. Complimentary garage space
7. Complimentary track side support (tire temps, pressures etc)
8. Pro driver Aaron Povoledo offers (included in price)
-1 hour track walk
-2 video review sessions
-25min one on one coaching
Next Event: August 20, 2012 - New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning circuit.
Event info: https://www.opentrackdayevents.com
Pics from each event here: https://www.facebook.com/OpenTrackDay
Competition license and/or extensive school/DE experience are necessary - you will be sharing the track with some serious machines!
A few random pics:
Authorized STOCKING dealer: JRZ Suspension, Nitron Suspension, VF Engineering, Active Autowerke, Brembo, Forgeline, Quaife, OS Giken, Schrick, Arrow, CP, Carrillo, Tilton, ARP, Cometic, Pectel, AIM Sports, VP fuel/meth.
Est. 1984 | Follow us on Facebook! | Shop Tour! | VAC Blog | firstname.lastname@example.org | AIM: MichaelAMalloy
|bmw, joey g vac, njmp, open track event|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|