BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #10759
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Yeah I got my first ticket in 4 years as well after getting my radar detector. Cop hit me with laser so that's why I went and got the laser jammers now. So hopefully no more tickets for another 4 years =).
as long as everything is well hidden and you shut down the jammer as soon as you get signal of a laser and slow down... you're good to go! my jammer has saved me on multiple occasions in the past few years.
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #10760
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,814
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
as long as everything is well hidden and you shut down the jammer as soon as you get signal of a laser and slow down... you're good to go! my jammer has saved me on multiple occasions in the past few years.
Yup that's the plan. When I get hit, brake until I'm at the proper speed then flick the button and turn it off. I also got the version that makes it into a parking sensor just in case the officer tries to question it lol.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #10761
creaminz
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,684
iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Yup that's the plan. When I get hit, brake until I'm at the proper speed then flick the button and turn it off. I also got the version that makes it into a parking sensor just in case the officer tries to question it lol.
Turn laser jammer into parking sensors? That's a nice feature...which laser jammer are you using? i need one...can't trust v1 anymore
creaminz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #10762
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,814
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Turn laser jammer into parking sensors? That's a nice feature...which laser jammer are you using? i need one...can't trust v1 anymore
Laser Interceptor. It's the best one on the market basically. It can jam all the way to the cops gun if you never turn it off but I wouldn't recommend doing that lol. And yeah the parking sensor feature is cool. It's an extra 20$ accessory but you flick the button and if the cop tries to hit your sensors with his gun nothing will happen so then you tell him ok wave your hand in front of them and they start beeping like parking sensors.

I actually had a group buy made to be able to get lower pricing for everyone and had 19 people order them. It's closed now but if you want it Darren I can email the manufacturer and most likely still get you that GB price since I know you in RL.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=jammer
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #10763
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Yup that's the plan. When I get hit, brake until I'm at the proper speed then flick the button and turn it off. I also got the version that makes it into a parking sensor just in case the officer tries to question it lol.
indeed... i'm thinking of adding this same one to my QI-45 from Escort... but it won't be for a long while haha


Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Laser Interceptor. It's the best one on the market basically. It can jam all the way to the cops gun if you never turn it off but I wouldn't recommend doing that lol. And yeah the parking sensor feature is cool. It's an extra 20$ accessory but you flick the button and if the cop tries to hit your sensors with his gun nothing will happen so then you tell him ok wave your hand in front of them and they start beeping like parking sensors.

I actually had a group buy made to be able to get lower pricing for everyone and had 19 people order them. It's closed now but if you want it Darren I can email the manufacturer and most likely still get you that GB price since I know you in RL.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=jammer
win... do it Darren! you're on major mod bug status right now anyways hahaha
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #10764
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,814
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
indeed... i'm thinking of adding this same one to my QI-45 from Escort... but it won't be for a long while haha




win... do it Darren! you're on major mod bug status right now anyways hahaha
I'm thinking of selling my V1 and grabbing an Escort 9500 though. Kind of tired of picking up all of the brand new 50k+ Audi's on the freeway and their stupid K band lol.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #10765
Definitive
definitivecars.com
 
Definitive's Avatar
 
Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal

Posts: 3,690
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Definitive Send a message via MSN to Definitive
Ouch!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Definitive is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #10766
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,119
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive
Ouch!
Damn that thing is jacked up.
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #10767
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Ouch!
<insert inappropriate fleshlight joke here>...
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #10768
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
 
DriftDreamzSS's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oxnard, Ca / Lafayette, LA

Posts: 624
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to DriftDreamzSS Send a message via Yahoo to DriftDreamzSS
Hey guys, someone from another forum made a facebook group for Ventura County car enthusiasts. Its got over 100 members after just a couple days, Japanese cars, muscle cars and hot rods but not too many euro's yet. I know some of you are into BMW only but for anyone thats into other makes and models I thought I would share the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/497157803631859/
__________________
_
DriftDreamzSS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #10769
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,119
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDreamzSS View Post
Hey guys, someone from another forum made a facebook group for Ventura County car enthusiasts. Its got over 100 members after just a couple days, Japanese cars, muscle cars and hot rods but not too many euro's yet. I know some of you are into BMW only but for anyone thats into other makes and models I thought I would share the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/497157803631859/
cool thanks a lot matt! I already requested to join the group!

Idk if you guys all saw but there is a meet at Hooters in Thousand Oaks tonight. Sheeit Productions is organizing it, never heard of them but I think I am going to go check it out. Anybody else in?

SORRY THIS IS NEXT WEEK! 25th lol
__________________

Last edited by M_BYEEE; 07-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #10770
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
cool thanks a lot matt! I already requested to join the group!

Idk if you guys all saw but there is a meet at Hooters in Thousand Oaks tonight. Sheeit Productions is organizing it, never heard of them but I think I am going to go check it out. Anybody else in?
what time tonight? i MIGHT be able to roll thru for a few minutes
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #10771
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDreamzSS View Post
Hey guys, someone from another forum made a facebook group for Ventura County car enthusiasts. Its got over 100 members after just a couple days, Japanese cars, muscle cars and hot rods but not too many euro's yet. I know some of you are into BMW only but for anyone thats into other makes and models I thought I would share the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/497157803631859/
hmmm, i think the guy that runs the group is an old friend of mine. he knows so many people from my past racing in VC. haha
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #10772
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
nvm... just saw. 9pm is too late for me lol.
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #10773
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,119
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
nvm... just saw. 9pm is too late for me lol.
lol and its next week -___- fail lol I didnt even read the thread title
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #10774
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
 
jeskaM3's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Port Hueneme, CA

Posts: 251
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to jeskaM3 Send a message via MSN to jeskaM3
Just found out my ex crashed the e30 m3 tonight. Karma. Very sad about the car though. Hopefully it's not totaled.
jeskaM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #10775
Giggs
Major
 
Giggs's Avatar
 
Drives: R8
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,128
iTrader: (5)

for those of you who are interested, here is the link to the next M-car rally in September!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...6#post12351976
Giggs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #10776
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
for those of you who are interested, here is the link to the next M-car rally in September!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...6#post12351976
hmmm, up to Solvang... i can probably meet by the 101 if i can make it... once the date gets closer i'll know for sure.
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #10777
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,119
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskaM3
Just found out my ex crashed the e30 m3 tonight. Karma. Very sad about the car though. Hopefully it's not totaled.
Why did he deserve such a great gift from you?
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #10778
Giggs
Major
 
Giggs's Avatar
 
Drives: R8
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,128
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
hmmm, up to Solvang... i can probably meet by the 101 if i can make it... once the date gets closer i'll know for sure.


We've done this in the past and it works. Let us know!
Giggs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #10779
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
 
jeskaM3's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Port Hueneme, CA

Posts: 251
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to jeskaM3 Send a message via MSN to jeskaM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Why did he deserve such a great gift from you?
feelings. whatever I don't know the extent of the damage, but I hope that even if the insurance company totals it, he keeps it and rebuilds it.
jeskaM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #10780
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
 
jeskaM3's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Port Hueneme, CA

Posts: 251
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to jeskaM3 Send a message via MSN to jeskaM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
hmmm, up to Solvang... i can probably meet by the 101 if i can make it... once the date gets closer i'll know for sure.
I'm driving up after I get out of class (probably around 2-3) so if you can't make it until later, maybe I could follow you up.
jeskaM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1day riz will have an m3, i owe jason :d, james loves nails, jamie <3s octomom, jason wears lizard shoes!, persian hates women, riz gives out handjobs, riz has sulfur ass, riz is happy with dps, wes = megakooni, wes is too flashy, yousif da traitor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST