BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,722
iTrader: (288)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
no, i vouch for OP even tho keik may have ton la of posts and what not -
the guy gave me a great deal of problems and wanted me to pay him twice pretty much- i was going to take all of his reports to court but decided to be nice
I'm not doubting him or anything, or even keik

But I've just noticed that newer members tend to be more entertaining than "veteran" member s
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
GIdriver
Major
 
GIdriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SG/FR E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere in Time

Posts: 1,338
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
I had trouble understanding your post..were you inebriated?..
LMFAO!!!
GIdriver is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #25
Keik E92 M3
Banned
 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,349
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
no, i vouch for OP even tho keik may have ton la of posts and what not -
the guy gave me a great deal of problems and wanted me to pay him twice pretty much- i was going to take all of his reports to court but decided to be nice
Gave you problems? WTF haahahahah

Dude you bought a JB4 from me i sent it next day. You received it then i noticed that my paypal account didn't have the money due to me having a new account i had to verify it through my email. Which it was my mistake but you got your JB4 the next day! What are you talking about? You must be one of the slow members on the board.

As for court? What where you taking me to court for? LMAO

Get a life.

I think we should have a IQ test for all new members.
Keik E92 M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #26
335 oClock
MOE
 
335 oClock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,530
iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Quote:
Originally Posted by keikdasneak View Post
Gave you problems? WTF haahahahah

Dude you bought a JB4 from me i sent it next day. You received it then i noticed that my paypal account didn't have the money due to me having a new account i had to verify it through my email. Which it was my mistake but you got your JB4 the next day! What are you talking about? You must be one of the slow members on the board.

As for court? What where you taking me to court for? LMAO

Get a life.

I think we should have a IQ test for all new members.
its not a coincidence you're reported on over 2 forums of this - and yeah; I was going to file a police report against you cuz you were making threats and not doing what you were supposed to do - verifying your paypal account - trying to make me send a payment twice to you...

IQ test? Sure
I have my degree in Quantitative Economics and am working on becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst - I don't think you could comprehend those words or what either of those mean but - it means I'm pretty damn smart.

Anyhow, its all in the past and I am glad it was settled; but you gave me an extremely hard time.
335 oClock is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #27
Keik E92 M3
Banned
 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,349
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
its not a coincidence you're reported on over 2 forums of this - and yeah; I was going to file a police report against you cuz you were making threats and not doing what you were supposed to do - verifying your paypal account - trying to make me send a payment twice to you...

IQ test? Sure
I have my degree in Quantitative Economics and am working on becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst - I don't think you could comprehend those words or what either of those mean but - it means I'm pretty damn smart.

Anyhow, its all in the past and I am glad it was settled; but you gave me an extremely hard time.
For one, i was not trying to get you to send two payments. Like i stated before the payment was never in my account. Which we both already got that figured out. I also sent the JB4 out fast and you received it the next day. So why are you on here complaining?

Makes me wonder.

But i am glad you have a degree, alot of people get a degree doesn't mean anything.
Keik E92 M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
Keik E92 M3
Banned
 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,349
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
Can i have some please?


Why is this thread even in the vender section lol, i am not a vender.
Keik E92 M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #29
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,722
iTrader: (288)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
IQ test? Sure
I have my degree in Quantitative Economics and am working on becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst - I don't think you could comprehend those words or what either of those mean but - it means I'm pretty damn smart.

Anyhow, its all in the past and I am glad it was settled; but you gave me an extremely hard time.
I'm sure you do know this but.... degrees don't really help as much in the real world as they used too....

They help, just not as much as they used to :/. The world is changing. I wish I had stayed on my path when I was 18 and not gone to college... instead I listened to my parents and spent 3 years getting a honors B.S. (though they were enjoyable years and I met a lot of people, studied abroad etc...I would've been more successful had I not spent time in school).


FYI keik,... never send something until you confirm cleared payment. That's just ignorance dude.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #30
tibra1
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
its not a coincidence you're reported on over 2 forums of this - and yeah; I was going to file a police report against you cuz you were making threats and not doing what you were supposed to do - verifying your paypal account - trying to make me send a payment twice to you...

IQ test? Sure
I have my degree in Quantitative Economics and am working on becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst - I don't think you could comprehend those words or what either of those mean but - it means I'm pretty damn smart.

Anyhow, its all in the past and I am glad it was settled; but you gave me an extremely hard time.
So how was the hangover next morning?>
tibra1 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #31
Nine
Banned
 
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC, Miami, NYC

Posts: 1,925
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I'm sure you do know this but.... degrees don't really help as much in the real world as they used too....

They help, just not as much as they used to :/. The world is changing. I wish I had stayed on my path when I was 18 and not gone to college... instead I listened to my parents and spent 3 years getting a honors B.S. (though they were enjoyable years and I met a lot of people, studied abroad etc...I would've been more successful had I not spent time in school).


FYI keik,... never send something until you confirm cleared payment. That's just ignorance dude.
Actually, a CFA will take you places - it's like a CPA for finance people.
Nine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #32
GIdriver
Major
 
GIdriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SG/FR E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere in Time

Posts: 1,338
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
I see you brought more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Bump.
LMAO!!
GIdriver is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #33
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,722
iTrader: (288)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Actually, a CFA will take you places - it's like a CPA for finance people.
It still comes down to networking though.

Cause even CPAs won't go far without knowing the right people and getting the right clientele.

I mean, it could be my definition of "go far" is different though. Getting a job won't be difficult.
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #34
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keik E92 M3 View Post
Can i have some please?


Why is this thread even in the vender section lol, i am not a vender.
I have been sending you 2-3 pm's to you everyday from your august 31st shipment date asking for the tracking no for my downpipes. You say you will ask your friend and get back to me. I haven't received the tracking no or the dp's. Please send the tracking no to my pm at the earliest. Thank you keik
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #35
Lilbro
Private
 
Lilbro's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston

Posts: 93
iTrader: (4)

Keik e92 m3 or whatever your name is now you sure know how to give people that buy from you a hard time. How many complaints do this guy have? Bad seller for sure stay away.
Lilbro is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #36
Ghetto2315
Major
 
Drives: Like I Stole It...
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The REAL Jersey Shore

Posts: 1,224
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
IBTL
Ghetto2315 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #37
Carl L
Captain
 
Carl L's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 Jerez/Beige DCT
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 630
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Case closed.
Is this the same "Keik"?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745316

If so, it seems you guys are not cut out for detective work.

(nb. while new here, 5 year member at m5boards)
__________________
09 M3 E92: Jerez/Bamboo
-prev M-car: 08 M5
F80 M3 on order
Carl L is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #38
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: '11 E90 M3, '12 958 S
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,877
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to a burrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter View Post
Is this the same "Keik"?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745316

If so, it seems you guys are not cut out for detective work.

(nb. while new here, 5 year member at m5boards)
Lol.. Seems like OP is a grown man liar. pretty pathetic
__________________
Peanut Butter Chunky

AD08. Akra. Huper Optik. KW V3. Macht Schnell. RE SSK. TMS.
a burrito is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #39
tibra1
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Case closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
lol.. really.
Case re-opened.
tibra1 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      09-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #40
flanast
Private First Class
 
flanast's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia

Posts: 155
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quing
Do not buy from this guy, once he received your payment he ignores all your pm and never even got my raceland downpipes. His name is kashif casteel and he lives in bakersfield. Google his name and you see he has scam other people in other forums as well. What a deadbeat!
He won't accept PayPal, which then he will give you a link to his online store http://www.ahlins-pcs.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1862
Where u can buy it there.. Once he got your money then he ignores you... This guy should be put away to jail.. Looks like now he is trying to scam somebody of rb turbos for $1500.. What a joke! Do not trust him!
Here's a link at the srt forums where members reveal this fraud.
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f110...asteel-141225/
This is called fraud and it is a federal offense that puts you in jail. If you have been scammed by this guy then called the police ASAP.
flanast is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2012, 03:37 AM   #41
PeteM6
Second Lieutenant
 
PeteM6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M6 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas

Posts: 202
iTrader: (2)

Did someone call me? Damn i was looking in the FS section of this forum, but i'm worried I might get scammed...
PeteM6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST