BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav
 
Stick to Clutch
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,316
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
How Much? CIC 2008 - 2013 Idrive replacement

So i have been thinking a lot and curious on how much is it to have the latest version of the IDRIVE. I want to replace my IDRIVE with the new 2012 or 2013i want all the bells and wistle but not sure if its worth it.

Thank you in Advance.
Sean
Sean05 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
Gins
I can't find my pants.
 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo

Posts: 2,464
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
So i have been thinking a lot and curious on how much is it to have the latest version of the IDRIVE. I want to replace my IDRIVE with the new 2012 or 2013i want all the bells and wistle but not sure if its worth it.

Thank you in Advance.
Sean
Basic CIC idrive with maps, voice command, and video in motion run about $2200-2500, sometimes you can swing a back up camera in that deal as well.
Gins is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
This is part of what we do. We can do all the coding as well as supply all the parts.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,316
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
This is part of what we do. We can do all the coding as well as supply all the parts.
oh what the heck... you are a VENDOR now... then i will talk to you next week friday then.. see you at the ATTIC
Sean05 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
oh what the heck... you are a VENDOR now... then i will talk to you next week friday then.. see you at the ATTIC
Sounds good bro!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
808@702
7th BMW, 500th Surfboard
 
808@702's Avatar
 
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nv. and Honolulu, Hi.

Posts: 1,011
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
This is part of what we do. We can do all the coding as well as supply all the parts.
How much for you to do it?
808@702 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808@702 View Post
How much for you to do it?
PM on the way!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
italyix
Lieutenant
 
italyix's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 518
iTrader: (1)

I've been meaning to do this upgrade as well on my 08. Wanted full cic with combos, front pdc and rear camera. All the bells and whistles like the OP stated.

TECH, where u guys located at? Can you shoot me a pm with $? Thanks!
italyix is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by italyix View Post
I've been meaning to do this upgrade as well on my 08. Wanted full cic with combos, front pdc and rear camera. All the bells and whistles like the OP stated.

TECH, where u guys located at? Can you shoot me a pm with $? Thanks!
PM on the way!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #10
RYΛN
First Lieutenant
 
RYΛN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 AW e92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 345
iTrader: (1)

I too have been trying to find a CIC retrofitter in SoCal for a while now


Can you PM details? (price, features, etc)
RYΛN is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by frryy View Post
I too have been trying to find a CIC retrofitter in SoCal for a while now


Can you PM details? (price, features, etc)
PM on the way!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
clamder
Private
 
Drives: 2008 e92 M3 AW
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Gabriel, CA

Posts: 57
iTrader: (4)

pm me too!
clamder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamder View Post
pm me too!
PM on the way!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
Wasteland
Private First Class
 
Drives: 09 Space Gray E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vegas

Posts: 125
iTrader: (1)

pm for combox and install?
Wasteland is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #15
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasteland View Post
pm for combox and install?
Got your PM. Will be replying shortly.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #16
Pak317
Private
 
Drives: 08 AW E92 M3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: WA

Posts: 69
iTrader: (0)

I'm interested as well. Could you please PM me info?
__________________
Mods: Fabspeed HFC + X-Pipe/Agency Power Exhaust
Pak317 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #17
RedlineTuning
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Michigan

Posts: 37
iTrader: (2)

Please PM me also... I have a 2008 M3 and really want the new CIC, with new controller/buttons/etc., ability to play ipod or Droid phone via bluetooth, new maps with high-res screen, backup camera would also be a nice add-on.

TECH, if I installed the whole system myself, what tuning is necessary afterward - alekshop told me that I would just need to drive to dealership to have software updated... any and all information you can provide about this retrofit would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank, Brian
__________________
///M3 2008 Coupe - Melbourne Red, BMW Performance front splitter and rear spoiler, Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust w/carbon tips, MS StageII intake, Vossen CV7 20"x9" front 20"x10.5" rear, AiB LED Halo, full interior LED lighting, ZHP shift knob (lighted), black grilles & side lights, 09+ NAV controller, ...
RedlineTuning is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #18
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pak317 View Post
I'm interested as well. Could you please PM me info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTuning View Post
Please PM me also... I have a 2008 M3 and really want the new CIC, with new controller/buttons/etc., ability to play ipod or Droid phone via bluetooth, new maps with high-res screen, backup camera would also be a nice add-on.

TECH, if I installed the whole system myself, what tuning is necessary afterward - alekshop told me that I would just need to drive to dealership to have software updated... any and all information you can provide about this retrofit would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank, Brian
I'm not a vendor here anymore so you would have to contact me off the forum for additional assistance.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
fishdance
Registered
 
Drives: 2010 e92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

I have a 2010 CIC system, but I don't have stereo streaming bluetooth, BMW apps, internet access, etc. I think I would only need a combox to upgrade to this level?
fishdance is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdance View Post
I have a 2010 CIC system, but I don't have stereo streaming bluetooth, BMW apps, internet access, etc. I think I would only need a combox to upgrade to this level?
Yes.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #21
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
 
ottoblotto's Avatar
 
Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

Posts: 1,190
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
Tech,
Do you sell the combox and code it? Im trying to get one setup for the wifes X5 w/coding on her 2010 E70. Can you pm some info? thanks!
EDIT: Just saw the "not vendor anymore" statement. Sending you email...
__________________
"With great power comes great responsibility." -El-Superbeasto
ottoblotto is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      07-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Tech,
Do you sell the combox and code it? Im trying to get one setup for the wifes X5 w/coding on her 2010 E70. Can you pm some info? thanks!
See post #18.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST