BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
hova00
Captain
hova00's Avatar
13
Rep
680
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: EAST COAST

iTrader: (6)

Thumbs down Sean@PYSpeed

Dont know what the reason is nor do i care at this point but I sent a pm to Sean 2 days ago for a price quote on a set of VMR 718's for a friends 330i with no response at all.

Well i guess thats why EAS got the sale and you didnt.

This type of action makes you ? what is wrong with some of these vendors. Guess money is flowing so they dont care to sell a set of VMR's.

PYSpeed will never be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
tha_good_life's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
3,913
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 JzB E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hova00 View Post
Dont know what the reason is nor do i care at this point but I sent a pm to Sean 2 days ago for a price quote on a set of VMR 718's for a friends 330i with no response at all.

Well i guess thats why EAS got the sale and you didnt.

This type of action makes you ? what is wrong with some of these vendors. Guess money is flowing so they dont care to sell a set of VMR's.

PYSpeed will never be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
The last email I received from him was he's out of the country.... Bobby is handling the stuff. I've been waiting on my new bolts from them too and still haven't received it.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
tbone28's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
2,093
Posts

 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (13)

I PM'ed him a while back about KW's. He asked for my cell number so he could text me back a quote, which he did. But when I responded with an additional question, I never heard back.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
PYSpeed.com
Major General
PYSpeed.com's Avatar
United_States
242
Rep
6,125
Posts

 
Drives: BC Forged Wheels
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (39)

Sorry about the experience, Sean has some emergency which he had to attend in short notice. Please call at 866-207-3722 or email info@pyspeed.com, and our other staff members will take care you and make it right.

Again, I personally apologized for him ~
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
CarbonFoot
First Lieutenant
CarbonFoot's Avatar
6
Rep
332
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA - Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

I have to say that I've had great experience with PYSpeed. I was actaully down at their shop today and met with Eric and Bobby, who were very accomodating and helpful in addition to being great guys.

I don't know Sean, but I can attest to the fact that he wasn't there today, so the explanation provided seems legitimate. I'd call their main number and speak to a live person if you're not getting the response you need.

Hope your issue gets resolved.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
DJDeez
Got my license back!
DJDeez's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
200
Posts

 
Drives: TransLink
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrey, BC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova00 View Post
Dont know what the reason is nor do i care at this point but I sent a pm to Sean 2 days ago for a price quote on a set of VMR 718's for a friends 330i with no response at all.

Well i guess thats why EAS got the sale and you didnt.

This type of action makes you ? what is wrong with some of these vendors. Guess money is flowing so they dont care to sell a set of VMR's.

PYSpeed will never be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
The telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή, phōnē, "voice"), colloquially referred to as a phone, is a telecommunications device that transmits and receives sounds, usually the human voice. Telephones are a point-to-point communication system whose most basic function is to allow two people separated by large distances to talk to each other. Developed in the mid-1870s by Alexander Graham Bell and others, the telephone has long been considered indispensable to businesses, households and governments, is now one of the most common appliances in the developed world. The word "telephone" has been adapted to many languages and is now recognized around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PYSpeed.com View Post
Sorry about the experience, Sean has some emergency which he had to attend in short notice. Please call at 866-207-3722 or email info@pyspeed.com, and our other staff members will take care you and make it right.

Again, I personally apologized for him ~
Because of this, PYSpeed will be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
__________________
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
hova00
Captain
hova00's Avatar
13
Rep
680
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: EAST COAST

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDeez View Post
The telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή, phōnē, "voice"), colloquially referred to as a phone, is a telecommunications device that transmits and receives sounds, usually the human voice. Telephones are a point-to-point communication system whose most basic function is to allow two people separated by large distances to talk to each other. Developed in the mid-1870s by Alexander Graham Bell and others, the telephone has long been considered indispensable to businesses, households and governments, is now one of the most common appliances in the developed world. The word "telephone" has been adapted to many languages and is now recognized around the world.


Because of this, PYSpeed will be on my list of vendors to potentially buy something from.
Thanks for the history on the telephone. I think we all know what it is used for these days. Have you heard of smart phones and new technology that allows interaction without the use of a telephone?

BTW, I tried calling but there was no answer.

Cool. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
Keik E92 M3
Banned
United_States
48
Rep
1,349
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
2011 BMW 335i  [3.40]
Sean has been amazing with me, never had issues.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #9
thedrknows
Captain
thedrknows's Avatar
11
Rep
619
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (17)

I agree with the above. Pick up the phone and call for a quote. I have PM'd iND before and never gotten a response back, but I understand that they are busy and that the Forum is just one avenue of theirs for revenue. As soon as I called I got a quote immediately.
__________________

Current - 2010 135i LMB
SOLD - 2012 M3 MR
SOLD - 2008 M3 JZB
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Poppin Fresh's Avatar
Philippines
33
Rep
2,128
Posts

 
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bergen County NJ

iTrader: (0)

Never had an issue that wasn't solved by a simple pm or email. Bought my stuff from PYSpeed and would do it again.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Let It Rein
Horse Wrangler
Let It Rein's Avatar
8
Rep
381
Posts

 
Drives: Z06 w/Mods
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The South

iTrader: (0)

Ive had great experiences with Sean in the past and inquired about some TPMS sensors last week. I didnt get a response for a few days and then it was from Bobby explaining Sean was out of town. Hey, things happen. Jesus, man, lighten up. You sound like a crybaby bitching because you didnt get a quote back right away. You must be a joy to deal with in real life if you act like this 24/7.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
hova00
Captain
hova00's Avatar
13
Rep
680
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: EAST COAST

iTrader: (6)

Good for all of you guys that had great experience with Sean but i dont really care.

2 days and no response to my pm and no answer on the phone but just over one hour after posting a negative review i get a pm and a response on this thread.

Last edited by hova00; 06-24-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
61
Rep
3,314
Posts

 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (11)

LOL are you for real? Shit happens, he hasn't replied to me for a few days before either but if you can find anyone that beats PYSpeeds prices then please let me know man. Arkym hood, set of wheels and random miscellaneous stuff.. Nobody was even close. I'm not getting anything out of saying this either, just seems like you're whiner with nothing better to do.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
hova00
Captain
hova00's Avatar
13
Rep
680
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: EAST COAST

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
LOL are you for real? Shit happens, he hasn't replied to me for a few days before either but if you can find anyone that beats PYSpeeds prices then please let me know man. Arkym hood, set of wheels and random miscellaneous stuff.. Nobody was even close. I'm not getting anything out of saying this either, just seems like you're whiner with nothing better to do.
Thats funny the guy with over 2000+ posts telling me i have nothing better to do.LOL!!! Get a life and some friends
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST