BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Not a forum newb, just can't find where to post

Hello everyone. I'm not a forum newb, I jus't cant seem to find the "newbie" thread, IF you guys even have one. I'll just have to introduce myself. I'm from Los Angeles. I DO NOT have a M3 but will be in the market for one later on this year. I currently have a 06 Evo. To be more specific, its a Varis Evo, only one in SoCal. IDK if any of you would know what that is. I also own a 09 Yamaha R6. So hello everyone. If there is a newbie section, I'm sure the Mods will move this topic, and I apologize in advance.
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

what are some SoCal forums for e92 m3's?
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,009
iTrader: (42)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
This is the biggest forum for e9x M3s. I would just stick with here.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,984
iTrader: (8)

welcome! pics of the evo please!
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
 
Supercar Ace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

Posts: 1,390
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
Hello everyone. I'm not a forum newb, I jus't cant seem to find the "newbie" thread, IF you guys even have one. I'll just have to introduce myself. I'm from Los Angeles. I DO NOT have a M3 but will be in the market for one later on this year. I currently have a 06 Evo. To be more specific, its a Varis Evo, only one in SoCal. IDK if any of you would know what that is. I also own a 09 Yamaha R6. So hello everyone. If there is a newbie section, I'm sure the Mods will move this topic, and I apologize in advance.
Welcome! And yes we will need Evo pics!

When you're in the market for a BMW, let me know. I have a great BMW guy
__________________
-SCA-
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Supercar Ace is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
welcome! pics of the evo please!
So here's my Evo. Like I said, its a Varis Evo. Varis being the JDM kit it has on it. And yes its real lol. Ummmm, and here's a pic of my bike as well, even though you guys didn't ask for it lol ...oh and thanks for the welcome...I'll be keeping my eye on this site for a e92 M3, that's what Imma be looking for later on




MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
XR_SIX
Bading-dong!
 
XR_SIX's Avatar
 
Drives: '11.5 E93 M3 AW, '09 R6
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Eagle rock, Ca

Posts: 268
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011.5 E93 M3  [0.00]
Welcome!
I, too, own a 2009 R6 white
XR_SIX is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #8
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,984
iTrader: (8)

damn.. nice! whats the mod list on the evo??
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #9
Aquariu///M
Captain
 
Aquariu///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 M3 E92 & 13 X5///M
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Diamond Bar

Posts: 785
iTrader: (6)

love the white R6, i had an R6 but never got to ride it..
Aquariu///M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
damn.. nice! whats the mod list on the evo??
ugh, too much to list...i'll just leave it at this, i went to a car show today and got this..
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #11
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeM3 View Post
love the white R6, i had an R6 but never got to ride it..
why not?
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,984
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
ugh, too much to list...i'll just leave it at this, i went to a car show today and got this..
DAMN... i was actually thinking about going, but i went paint balling instead! hope you find the m3 you're looking for!
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

what are the limits before posting in the cars for sale place?
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #14
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

just randomly asking, would any 08 e92 be interested in trading for my Varis Evo? I am selling it.
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #15
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,722
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
just randomly asking, would any 08 e92 be interested in trading for my Varis Evo? I am selling it.
How much for a straight buy? My friend has been looking at getting an Evo (no idea what year or what his budget is, we just talked about it a little when we were at our last meet)
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #16
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
How much for a straight buy? My friend has been looking at getting an Evo (no idea what year or what his budget is, we just talked about it a little when we were at our last meet)
well, this isn't a regular evo, as you can hopefully tell..so just giving you a heads up on the price, it will be much more than what you can find other evos for...the price is at 37k, but slightly negotiable...
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #17
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,722
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
well, this isn't a regular evo, as you can hopefully tell..so just giving you a heads up on the price, it will be much more than what you can find other evos for...the price is at 37k, but slightly negotiable...
ok I'll tell him

I don't know anything about evos.
I mean no disrespect at all, it's just never been for me, so I never researched the market value at all.
most of the evos before the new X all look the same to me lol. I love their #s though
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
MR REAL LA
Private
 
Drives: e46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
ok I'll tell him

I don't know anything about evos.
I mean no disrespect at all, it's just never been for me, so I never researched the market value at all.
most of the evos before the new X all look the same to me lol. I love their #s though
its all good...the prices will vary by a lot...depending on the condition and mods. this is probably one of the few cars who's value actually goes up with mods, rather than coming down...
MR REAL LA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST