BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

I have a nice ride for the day

A 2010 GT3-2 that I am selling for a client.2010 with 9600 kms.

Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Sweet!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
M3 Montreal
Colonel
30
Rep
2,188
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

iTrader: (0)

Nice!

Damn he really didn't drive it much at all the 2 years he owned it.

Out of curiosity what's he asking?
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
CanAutM3
Brigadier General
CanAutM3's Avatar
Canada
67
Rep
4,335
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 M4 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [4.75]
2006 Audi S4  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
Nice!

Damn he really didn't drive it much at all the 2 years he owned it.

Out of curiosity what's he asking?
PM'd the price.

but here is the equipment

2010 Porsche GT3 Black with 9600 kms Canadian car.

Extended full leather & alcantara
Adaptive full leather sport seats
PCCB brakes
Self-dim mirrors & rain sensor
Dynamic cornering lights
Dynamic engine mounts
Sport chrono package
Sound package plus
Universal audio interface
3M chip guard
Extended warranty to 6 years / 160,000kms
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
PM'd the price.

but here is the equipment

2010 Porsche GT3 Black with 9600 kms Canadian car.

Extended full leather & alcantara
Adaptive full leather sport seats
PCCB brakes
Self-dim mirrors & rain sensor
Dynamic cornering lights
Dynamic engine mounts
Sport chrono package
Sound package plus
Universal audio interface
3M chip guard
Extended warranty to 6 years / 160,000kms
Please PM me the price Duncan...... this car is specced almost exactly like I would order it!!!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
sawzall
Major
sawzall's Avatar
Canada
24
Rep
1,277
Posts

 
Drives: A Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 911S  [5.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Other than the PCCB brakes, that is exactly how I would spec out a GT3 as well. This car is fantastic!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,961
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Yep nice car! Thought you told me it was already sold? Pretty much identical to the one I was thinking of buying a few months back except it had the nose lift system and half the km's
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
kchu221
JDM whore
kchu221's Avatar
South Korea
44
Rep
3,021
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (9)

damn...
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Yep nice car! Thought you told me it was already sold? Pretty much identical to the one I was thinking of buying a few months back except it had the nose lift system and half the km's
It was!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,662
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

PM me the price too please.
Maybe if the trade in value of my car is not a total disaster....this might be doable. We can talk on Sunday too about it perhaps.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
PM me the price too please.
Maybe if the trade in value of my car is not a total disaster....this might be doable. We can talk on Sunday too about it perhaps.
I hope that it is gone well before that
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
ZWEAPON
Captain
11
Rep
816
Posts

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W

iTrader: (0)

Are you sure you should be driving a 6 speed at your age, after driving a DCT for sooooo long:-P
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,961
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Are you sure you should be driving a 6 speed at your age, after driving a DCT for sooooo long:-P
Drive it? he is just filling the windows with drool and finger prints from the outside looking in......
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Simma
First Lieutenant
Simma's Avatar
Canada
5
Rep
323
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

damn ... beautiful car.
PM me the asking price and details if you don't mind.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Are you sure you should be driving a 6 speed at your age, after driving a DCT for sooooo long:-P
Its no problem Steve as you forget that I have been driving 3 pedal vehicles for over 40 years You do not forget that stuff!.Plus the fact that Porsches are quite easy to drive even with 3 pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #17
ZWEAPON
Captain
11
Rep
816
Posts

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Its no problem Steve as you forget that I have been driving 3 pedal vehicles for over 40 years You do not forget that stuff!.Plus the fact that Porsches are quite easy to drive even with 3 pedals
So how many timss have you stalled it?Last time I checked my vette is 3 pedals and you stalled it more times then I can remember
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #18
mamadub
Captain
mamadub's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
823
Posts

 
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Arizona

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
So how many timss have you stalled it?Last time I checked my vette is 3 pedals and you stalled it more times then I can remember
Haha, hey OP, I want that car!!!!
__________________


Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
So how many timss have you stalled it?Last time I checked my vette is 3 pedals and you stalled it more times then I can remember
Everybody who drives your car for the 1st time stalls your car including a certian racedriver who is a front runner in the Trans Am series.No I did not stall it as it easy to drive so one with very limited skills should be OK,so I am quite sure you could manage it
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
ZWEAPON
Captain
11
Rep
816
Posts

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Everybody who drives your car for the 1st time stalls your car including a certian racedriver who is a front runner in the Trans Am series.No I did not stall it as it easy to drive so one with very limited skills should be OK,so I am quite sure you could manage it
Don't forget I was driving a GT3 RS
at the Glenn last year
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Don't forget I was driving a GT3 RS
at the Glenn last year
And you point is?


I am just trying to move this car for a client!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
Singletrack's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
3,819
Posts

 
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 12 AW X5d
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
A 2010 GT3-2 that I am selling for a client.2010 with 9600 kms.

Nice!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST