BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
misterB27
Private
3
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: Rental..
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

"Auto Spa" in LA?

I'm moving to LA pretty soon and I was wondering if LA has any "Auto Spas"?

Anywhere in LA or Santa Monica would be really nice since it's hard to clean my car at my apartment.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,454
Posts

 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterB27 View Post
I'm moving to LA pretty soon and I was wondering if LA has any "Auto Spas"?

Anywhere in LA or Santa Monica would be really nice since it's hard to clean my car at my apartment.
Lavaggio

Hands down the best place anywhere in LA. A bit pricey, but when your car is done it will look better than new. And factor in a free lunch and shuttle service, there is no where else like this.

If you go ask for Dustin or Lydia, tell them M3 Josh sent you
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
misterB27
Private
3
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: Rental..
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Lavaggio

Hands down the best place anywhere in LA. A bit pricey, but when your car is done it will look better than new. And factor in a free lunch and shuttle service, there is no where else like this.

If you go ask for Dustin or Lydia, tell them M3 Josh sent you
Wow this place looks great. Thanks for the info.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 12:56 AM   #4
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,454
Posts

 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterB27 View Post
Wow this place looks great. Thanks for the info.
Anytime. I might go next Sunday. Let me know if you wanna roll together
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
misterB27
Private
3
Rep
81
Posts

 
Drives: Rental..
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Anytime. I might go next Sunday. Let me know if you wanna roll together
Lol I don't think I can go anytime soon since I'm out of the country right now. But I'm sure I'll check it out when I get there.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,454
Posts

 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterB27 View Post
Lol I don't think I can go anytime soon since I'm out of the country right now. But I'm sure I'll check it out when I get there.
Sounds good
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
285
Rep
15,812
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Lavaggio

Hands down the best place anywhere in LA. A bit pricey, but when your car is done it will look better than new. And factor in a free lunch and shuttle service, there is no where else like this.

If you go ask for Dustin or Lydia, tell them M3 Josh sent you
How's their shuttle service?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #8
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,454
Posts

 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
How's their shuttle service?
They take you in an Escalade anywhere within 15 miles
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #9
Powerbeast
Major General
Powerbeast's Avatar
United_States
146
Rep
7,251
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterB27 View Post
I'm moving to LA pretty soon and I was wondering if LA has any "Auto Spas"?

Anywhere in LA or Santa Monica would be really nice since it's hard to clean my car at my apartment.
Lavaggio

Hands down the best place anywhere in LA. A bit pricey, but when your car is done it will look better than new. And factor in a free lunch and shuttle service, there is no where else like this.

If you go ask for Dustin or Lydia, tell them M3 Josh sent you
This place is
Awesome!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
ROB_S2K
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
34
Rep
1,774
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (4)

I've been there and it is awesome but its 25 miles away from me lol. I wish it was closer because I am looking for a normal car wash that wont f#$% your paint up like these commercial car washes in the valley. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe a mobile guy?
__________________
2014 Grand Cherokee SRT-8

(2012 | Laguna Seca Blue | Rust Brown | Individual | 6MT) SOLD
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
Supercar Ace's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
1,454
Posts

 
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunny SoCal - LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
I've been there and it is awesome but its 25 miles away from me lol. I wish it was closer because I am looking for a normal car wash that wont f#$% your paint up like these commercial car washes in the valley. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe a mobile guy?
I know if a couple of mobile guys, but they charge $$$. Their work is really good though. There's a good self wash in Burbank I frequent for quick small washes.
__________________
Motorsport Club Los Angeles
- WITHOUT FEAR -
2001 ///M3 Coupe' LSB

Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #12
ROB_S2K
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
34
Rep
1,774
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
I know if a couple of mobile guys, but they charge $$$. Their work is really good though. There's a good self wash in Burbank I frequent for quick small washes.
Well I might be interested can you please PM me some info on them and how much they charge?
__________________
2014 Grand Cherokee SRT-8

(2012 | Laguna Seca Blue | Rust Brown | Individual | 6MT) SOLD
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST