BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Alpine HID
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-03-2012, 08:53 AM   #903
NELSON.MLGB
Captain
 
NELSON.MLGB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E92 JB M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary,AB

Posts: 637
iTrader: (3)

Does anyone here have got some spare M wheel stickers????????
NELSON.MLGB is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #904
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Who loves snow? Parked my car outside and woke up to this bullsh*t.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #905
redline9001
Captain
 
redline9001's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 621
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Who loves snow? Parked my car outside and woke up to this bullsh*t.
This crazy... I really hate this place some days
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
redline9001 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #906
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline9001 View Post
This crazy... I really hate this place some days
Tell me about it.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #907
CalgaryX3
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i / 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada

Posts: 541
iTrader: (0)

Truthfully fellas, every year we get excited about these Spring snowfalls. Lets not forget that the last two years it has snowed heavy upto and including June 11 (2011) and June 14th (2010).

Still another month of winter to go

A
__________________
2011 E90 M3 Alpine White on Fox Red
2007 E90 335I Graphite on Terra
2005 E83 3.0I Mocha on Black (Gone and forgotten)
CalgaryX3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #908
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryX3 View Post
Truthfully fellas, every year we get excited about these Spring snowfalls. Lets not forget that the last two years it has snowed heavy upto and including June 11 (2011) and June 14th (2010).

Still another month of winter to go

A
Not when you have got the summers on and no other vehicle to drive.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #909
redline9001
Captain
 
redline9001's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 621
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryX3 View Post
Truthfully fellas, every year we get excited about these Spring snowfalls. Lets not forget that the last two years it has snowed heavy upto and including June 11 (2011) and June 14th (2010).

Still another month of winter to go

A
I realize that but it doesn't mean I got to like it
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
redline9001 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #910
Taunto
Car Enthusiast
 
Taunto's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 CB M3 SMG
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sylvan Lake

Posts: 100
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Taunto Send a message via Skype™ to Taunto
I hear ya. I hate Alberta weather some days. I should just move to mexico live on the beach, fix lil scooters and drink tequlia lol.. whos with me!!
Taunto is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #911
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

I was at Calgary BMW today where they were detailing this car!! Woow, Apparently it is for the dealership's owner.
Attached Images
 
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #912
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

Any recommendation for a place to fix wheel curb rash in Calgary? Just hit my wheel to curb and have a minor scratch on it.
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #913
gpomp
Registered
 
Drives: civic
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: calgary

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Any recommendation for a place to fix wheel curb rash in Calgary? Just hit my wheel to curb and have a minor scratch on it.
This guy is good:
http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/calgary/contact.html
gpomp is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #914
CalgaryX3
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i / 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada

Posts: 541
iTrader: (0)

Alberta Wheel repair do great work at a reasonable price. Their turn around time (particularly at this time of year) can be a little slow however...perhaps wait until you put your winters on, and can afford to live without a wheel for a few weeks?

A
__________________
2011 E90 M3 Alpine White on Fox Red
2007 E90 335I Graphite on Terra
2005 E83 3.0I Mocha on Black (Gone and forgotten)
CalgaryX3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #915
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpomp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryX3 View Post
Alberta Wheel repair do great work at a reasonable price. Their turn around time (particularly at this time of year) can be a little slow however...perhaps wait until you put your winters on, and can afford to live without a wheel for a few weeks?

A
Thanks a lot guys, will contact them to get a quote.
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #916
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Saw a plethora of E9x's yesterday, whoever that was with the AW E90 and anthracite coloured rims, SICK stance. Saw the AW E90 with black HRE's also and then several black ones and a SG E92 in A&W on Mcknight.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #917
CSMRX7
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 555
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Saw a plethora of E9x's yesterday, whoever that was with the AW E90 and anthracite coloured rims, SICK stance. Saw the AW E90 with black HRE's also and then several black ones and a SG E92 in A&W on Mcknight.
Saw an E90 SGM with Fox Red Interior and nice rims this morning on crowchild.
__________________
CSMRX7 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #918
stefan
Colonel
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 2,138
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1999 VF BMW M3  [5.00]
2008 135i  [5.00]
2003 M3  [3.10]
2011.75 BMW M3  [4.17]
2009 STi  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
I was at Calgary BMW today where they were detailing this car!! Woow, Apparently it is for the dealership's owner.
Wow and he's letting them detail it? I can't even begin to describe how much correction I had to do last weekend to fix 2 visits worth of dealerships-induced fine scratches and swirls.
__________________
///M Power - 2011.75 LMB M3 6MT (fuelly)
stefan is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #919
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Wow and he's letting them detail it? I can't even begin to describe how much correction I had to do last weekend to fix 2 visits worth of dealerships-induced fine scratches and swirls.
These are the guys who are doing professional detailing at Calgary BMW, not the crappy car wash you get at the end of the service. You took any pic from your car before and after removing the swirls and scratches?
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #920
stefan
Colonel
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 2,138
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1999 VF BMW M3  [5.00]
2008 135i  [5.00]
2003 M3  [3.10]
2011.75 BMW M3  [4.17]
2009 STi  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
These are the guys who are doing professional detailing at Calgary BMW, not the crappy car wash you get at the end of the service. You took any pic from your car before and after removing the swirls and scratches?
I didn't unfortunately, though I should have. I'm happy with the end result.
Few photos here: http://www.projecttechnik.com/forum/...php?f=2&t=5205
__________________
///M Power - 2011.75 LMB M3 6MT (fuelly)
stefan is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #921
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I didn't unfortunately, though I should have. I'm happy with the end result.
Few photos here: http://www.projecttechnik.com/forum/...php?f=2&t=5205
Looks great!
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #922
redline9001
Captain
 
redline9001's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 621
iTrader: (0)

Did anyone buy a color other then AW or JB????? I saw about 20 m3s this weekend and only in two colors...
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
redline9001 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #923
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,359
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline9001 View Post
Did anyone buy a color other then AW or JB????? I saw about 20 m3s this weekend and only in two colors...
lol Yeah, these 2 colors are so popular!
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #924
redline9001
Captain
 
redline9001's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 621
iTrader: (0)

Did anyone see the dark green E92 at Calgary BMW? Fawking HOT!!!!! Should have taken a pic...
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
redline9001 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST