BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
 
Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ohio

Posts: 183
iTrader: (0)

Logic

So True!!

Name:  liberal logic.bmp
Views: 147
Size:  952.7 KB
Gamoto is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
128vertinnoho
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 128iC
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 141
iTrader: (0)

128vertinnoho is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,536
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
Well, given that this is stupid post, inflammatory and of no value, it's still good to get the facts straight.

Fluke is not a student per se. She's a professional "women’s rights" and contraception advocate, 30+ years of age (not a 23 year old coed as originally described) . She enrolled in her law school with the express purpose of battling their policy so she created this problem. And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,536
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
So are you saying she isn't enrolled in Law School? And let's get the facts totally straight, Palin is now an entertainer, no longer is she a politician.
__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
 
UncleWede's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

Posts: 2,301
iTrader: (0)

Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
UncleWede is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
ideliver
Major
 
ideliver's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At the gas station

Posts: 1,232
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
Lisa Ann...
__________________
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5

ideliver is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
txz4
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
at 1:25, technically not calling her a slut, just that she looks like a slut.

dont feel like finding the vid for it, but Bill Maher called Pailin a "dumb twat" and a "cunt".


Full disclosure, i totally agree that the op is just trying to troll. The picture doesn't paint an accurate picture, though of course she was using "prescription drugs" as a sort of ploy to get what she wants in contraceptives. Very misleading, though i would also agree that here whole argument was very misleading as well.
txz4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
So basically, this is a bald-faced lie, and you have no retort, got it. Add in some name-calling and changing the subject, and you've deluded yourself to thinking that you made it out of yet another corner you've backed yourself into. We know your playbook.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #12
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,536
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
There Oldman goes again showing no respect in the debate as usual. You astound me with you lack of manners.
__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST