BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #133
IMG
M.POWER
IMG's Avatar
104
Rep
7,066
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Location

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous...
awww yeee, it's dat peanut butter blueberry jelly w/ banana slices time!!!
where he @? where he @? dey he go! dey he go!
Attachment 674019


glossary:
peanut butter = rb ext interior
blueberry jelly = mcb paint
banana slices = yellow bbk, plenum, n blower
LMFAO
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #134
Alex@Autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@Autocouture's Avatar
74
Rep
3,671
Posts


 
Drives: E30 M3, E92 Frozen GTS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ny

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2011.75 E90 BMW M3  [3.83]
2011 bmw/ m3  [0.00]
I need to see this in person ASAP!
__________________
AUTOcouture Motoring | 15-01 Pollitt Drive St. 6, Fair Lawn NJ 07410
201.666.3500 | Alex@autocouturemotoring.com
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #135
M3pnoy
Lieutenant
M3pnoy's Avatar
Philippines
8
Rep
506
Posts

 
Drives: Amuse W/B s2000, A/W 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bergen County, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
this car is pimp, im in love with color combo and mod selection cant wait to see this car in person.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #136
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
I need to see this in person ASAP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
this car is pimp, im in love with color combo and mod selection cant wait to see this car in person.
i say we do an Epic photo shoot and big ass BBQ
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #137
1SICKM
Captain
1SICKM's Avatar
15
Rep
975
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 M3 E92
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mansfield, NJ

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
I need to see this in person ASAP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
this car is pimp, im in love with color combo and mod selection cant wait to see this car in person.
i say we do an Epic photo shoot and big ass BBQ
Sick, sick, sick!
__________________
E92 M3 DCT...Powered by ESS VT2 650/DCT GTS Software/Aquamist HFS-3 50/50/Morr /Toyo R888's

ATCO RACEWAY: 10.65 @ 131.79MPH 1.725 60FT
(Stock ESS 625)
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #138
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKM View Post
Sick, sick, sick!
Thanks

Updated with more Pics
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #139
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
278
Rep
17,400
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Dont you just love how the MCB color changes with the light. As you know the pictures do not really give the color justice, it really is one of the best colors available IMO, well worth the extra price. I wish I would have painted my velocity stacks MCB like you did, looks so sick!!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #140
Alex@Autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@Autocouture's Avatar
74
Rep
3,671
Posts


 
Drives: E30 M3, E92 Frozen GTS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ny

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2011.75 E90 BMW M3  [3.83]
2011 bmw/ m3  [0.00]
im down sir... ill organize something , or you can... or idc
__________________
AUTOcouture Motoring | 15-01 Pollitt Drive St. 6, Fair Lawn NJ 07410
201.666.3500 | Alex@autocouturemotoring.com
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #141
IMG
M.POWER
IMG's Avatar
104
Rep
7,066
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Location

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture
im down sir... ill organize something , or you can... or idc
I'll put something together for the boys. Opening the pool on Monday.
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #142
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Dont you just love how the MCB color changes with the light. As you know the pictures do not really give the color justice, it really is one of the best colors available IMO, well worth the extra price. I wish I would have painted my velocity stacks MCB like you did, looks so sick!!
Here is the kicker on the color pay attention to the detail on the curves of the car due to the lighting/color metallic pigment to me this is a totally different car !
When I picked up the car and sat in it I thought to myself wtf this ones looks and feels different .
As I drove it day to day I got more excited and said to myself Fcuk ....... This thing is sweet ! The MCB to me is by far the best color for this car it truly is a unique color.
Here are some pictures of my previous M's
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

FYI this supercharger kit went from 600 sedan to 625 AW coupe to 650 MCB coupe and has accumulated 90+k miles
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #143
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
492
Rep
10,450
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Color combo is out of this world! I love the interior
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #144
M3pnoy
Lieutenant
M3pnoy's Avatar
Philippines
8
Rep
506
Posts

 
Drives: Amuse W/B s2000, A/W 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bergen County, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
I'll put something together for the boys. Opening the pool on Monday.
YAY, skinny dip time, lol, jk?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #145
M3pnoy
Lieutenant
M3pnoy's Avatar
Philippines
8
Rep
506
Posts

 
Drives: Amuse W/B s2000, A/W 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bergen County, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Here is the kicker on the color pay attention to the detail on the curves of the car due to the lighting/color metallic pigment to me this is a totally different car !
When I picked up the car and sat in it I thought to myself wtf this ones looks and feels different .
As I drove it day to day I got more excited and said to myself Fcuk ....... This thing is sweet ! The MCB to me is by far the best color for this car it truly is a unique color.
Here are some pictures of my previous M's
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

FYI this supercharger kit went from 600 sedan to 625 AW coupe to 650 MCB coupe and has accumulated 90+k miles
Sick, more pics please
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #146
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Cool picture of my cousin hahaha
[IMG][/IMG]
Me right before taking delivery
[IMG][/IMG]
Two of my cousins who joined on the adventure , the bald one had me rolling he was like free food F'that and started feasting
[IMG][/IMG]
Random pics during my stay in Munich
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Hotel ONE lobby best bang for the buck total !!
[IMG][/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #147
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Color combo is out of this world! I love the interior
Agreed !!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #148
CSanto
Lieutenant Colonel
35
Rep
1,897
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York

iTrader: (2)

Since you pretty much went to soup to nuts on this build can I ask how you made the decision to go with the KW sleeve kit?

Did you think about coilovers?
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #149
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
Since you pretty much went to soup to nuts on this build can I ask how you made the decision to go with the KW sleeve kit?

Did you think about coilovers?
I wanted to maintain the specially designed software on the EDC and to be able to lower the car at the same time...
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #150
Bob MG
Moderating
Bob MG's Avatar
United Arab Emirates
77
Rep
1,911
Posts

 
Drives: like a muppet
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dubai

iTrader: (0)

Its official... you are definitely as dilly as me. In fact I think you are worse.

lol

The mods and colours look amazing!!

I need brembo's like that soon. Must .....resist...
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #151
gixxer_kidd
Major
29
Rep
1,401
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NNJ

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2008 m3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
i say we do an Epic photo shoot and big ass BBQ
Did you say EPIC shoot? You know I'm down. Should be a fun summer for all of us. Jealous of the new color combo.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #152
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Its official... you are definitely as dilly as me. In fact I think you are worse.

lol

The mods and colours look amazing!!

I need brembo's like that soon. Must .....resist...
Good thing we don't live near each other we Would push one another to get this .. Get that .. Lol
You def gotta do the brakes ! Black with yellow lettering ! Would look so so sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd View Post
Did you say EPIC shoot? You know I'm down. Should be a fun summer for all of us. Jealous of the new color combo.
We'll invite ya even though we didn't get an invite to your shoot
Buy my wheel playa !!! I'll hook it up
Once it's done I'll snapp some pics
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #153
IMG
M.POWER
IMG's Avatar
104
Rep
7,066
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Location

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
YAY, skinny dip time, lol, jk?
I guess Chris and Thai were right !
i kid i kid !
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #154
M3pnoy
Lieutenant
M3pnoy's Avatar
Philippines
8
Rep
506
Posts

 
Drives: Amuse W/B s2000, A/W 08 M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bergen County, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
I guess Chris and Thai were right !
i kid i kid !
LMAO
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST