BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,153
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 550iX M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.50]
bmw financial - web vs dealer

does it make a difference if you apply for financing on bmw's website or go into a dealer and apply?

sometimes i don't trust dealers but at the same time they're able to work on the price and play with numbers so that might make a difference too. any thoughts on this?

ps- i searched the forum for this question and didn't find anything. sorry if repost.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
BMWDavid
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BMWDavid's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
690
Posts


 
Drives: M3 ZCP Fire Orange
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: All of USA! Every BMW! Steve Thomas BMW

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [5.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
does it make a difference if you apply for financing on bmw's website or go into a dealer and apply?

sometimes i don't trust dealers but at the same time they're able to work on the price and play with numbers so that might make a difference too. any thoughts on this?

ps- i searched the forum for this question and didn't find anything. sorry if repost.
If you apply without contacting a dealer first, the closest dealer to the zip code you enter in the application will be selected. Your information is secure, but personally I would't send my info to people I haven't established a relationship with. Pricing is another story altogether but there are plenty of threads about that

Hope this helps!

Regards,
David "M" Aviles
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
267
Rep
17,266
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

If you are worried about the dealership ethics you might be at the wrong dealership. There are some good ones and some bad ones. Maybe try another dealership where you will feel a little more confident.

If you ever need anything just shoot Ryan an email he will be happy to guide you on your way
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,153
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 550iX M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by david06M3 View Post
If you apply without contacting a dealer first, the closest dealer to the zip code you enter in the application will be selected. Your information is secure, but personally I would't send my info to people I haven't established a relationship with. Pricing is another story altogether but there are plenty of threads about that

Hope this helps!

Regards,
David "M" Aviles
i wasn't are of that, i thought it went strait to bmw financial. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
If you are worried about the dealership ethics you might be at the wrong dealership. There are some good ones and some bad ones. Maybe try another dealership where you will feel a little more confident.

If you ever need anything just shoot Ryan an email he will be happy to guide you on your way
ryan is kind of far, right? can he get something to chicago within 2-3 weeks? lol
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
267
Rep
17,266
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

There are many ways you can take delivery. Performance center, courtesy delivery, or shipped to you. Ryan can go over those in more detail with you if your interested.

The most important thing when buying a car is that you feel as though you can trust your CA and the dealership. If you have any doubt its best to move to a new dealer or CA that you can be confident in
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,153
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 550iX M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.50]
email sent
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #7
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
267
Rep
17,266
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

I'll shoot Ryan a text letting him know. If there is anything else at all you need just PM me, Im always available.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
gtron
powerhouse
gtron's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,153
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 550iX M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2014 Porsche  [4.50]
very cool... thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
pharmdphd98
PharM3
pharmdphd98's Avatar
6
Rep
295
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I'll shoot Ryan a text letting him know. If there is anything else at all you need just PM me, Im always available.
Hi Jimmy,

I received a couple of e-mail from Ryan but couldn't get hold of him when I called. Could you please ask him to contact me again? My name is Danny.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #10
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
267
Rep
17,266
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Ill shoot you a PM right now
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST