BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

INDustry distribution

02-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #45
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayM View Post
Congrats both of you I'm so happy for you and I was so jealous because my car had yet to be delivered! As of Friday Nada! But, this morning my CA called and said it was there and he actually had laid hands on it. FINALLY! Now they have some things to install and they're dealer prep to do and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow. The wait had been so long. I originally started this whole process with another dealer last July 31st. When they couldn't come through come November I gave up and went to the competition in town and here we are I'll be taking delivery of my Individual Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3 tomorrow! I'm going to enjoy every freaking moment!
congrats, let me know when you picked up and take some pics, I know the wait is a killer. I saw similar car on the 25th and man, that color is gorgous. I already put like 600 something miles and i just picked it up like couple days ago. LOL
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #46
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 330ci

Hey grayM , i envy your patients, in my opinion your choice of color is the best individual color out there, many heads will be turning as you drive by. Enjoy your ride , you have waited long enough . Love to see some pics.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #47
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 330ci

Hi 2K12 BMW M3 , how did you put so many miles already , not too many miles left before you can red line it. Love to see some picks once you finish your mods.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #48
2K12 BMW M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by george v
Hi 2K12 BMW M3 , how did you put so many miles already , not too many miles left before you can red line it. Love to see some picks once you finish your mods.
I live far from the dealership and where I'm getting my car modded from. I live 45 min from the dealership and a hour from the dealer. Basically on the first day I put like about 180 miles going to dealer to pick up my car and take it straight to supreme. So I've been driving a lot to get my car modded. I think by tomorrow I'm going to put about another 130 miles to get my tint done from premier. Lol, but after that my car will be sitting home. I'll take some pics soon after everything is done. I'll ask someone to do a photo shoot for me. All I got to say is that this car is amazing. Even tho I'm not driving hard, I'm still having a blast driving this machine.
'12 MW E92 M3 I Piano Black Trim I Vorsteiner Aero Front Lip I Varis Rear Diffuser I Varis Rear Skirt I Platte Forme Side Skirt I Ohlin's Road and Track Coilover I Akrapovic GT4 X-pipe I Akrapovic Slip I ESS Tuning I Brembos Brakes I Euro Front Bumper I BBS Limited Black Edition Lugs/Locks I Macht Schnell Studs I BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler I BMW Performance Grills/Gills I BMW Performance Seats I Rogue Short Shifter I BBS FI
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2012, 03:30 AM   #49
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '12 (Indiv MCB) E92 M3 6MT

Hey guys, I know I haven't gotten back to you about my taking delivery. Well it ended up being Wednesday instead of Tuesday as I had first thought. I didn't get home till 9pm by the time all was said and done. But I got my hands on it finally! And then turned around and took it back to the dealers Thursday afternoon to get a couple more things done on it. I got it back this afternoon late. So they've had it more than I've had it since it was delivered to the dealer Monday. And I take it back Monday morning to get 3M Film on the front bumper and headlights, that was just a sudden decision today. Remembering all the little rock chips I had on my bumper on my 09 (life in the desert).
Couldn't bare the thought of that on that beautiful new MCB paint. So When the car is finally finished I will attempt to post pics. I've never tried.
(progress) And you two?

Last edited by blublur; 03-03-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #50
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '12 (Indiv MCB) E92 M3 6MT

And yes I changed my screen (login) name. Don't know if I'll keep it. Didn't think about it too long. Been very busy since picking up the car. Well you know.
Appreciate 0