BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GetBMWParts

02-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #45
TotalPower
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 335is Vert AW

hot heads vs problem solvers. Will never work.
      02-25-2012, 03:08 AM   #46
stylinexpat
Captain

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
For starters, Iran sponsors international terrorism, this is a proven fact, and in addition Iran knows no measure. Them having nuclear capabilities is just as bad as all the "lost" and unsecured nukes from the former soviet union.

If Israel killed the scientists in Iran,along with the people in Dubai along with the computer virus attacks on Iran's Nuclear Plants those actions would also be considered International Terrorism. The people that were killed in International Waters off the cost of Gaza is also considered an act of international terrorism. In this case it is not like one side is innocent while the other side is guilty.

http://www.poica.org/editor/case_stu...?recordID=2055
      02-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #47
stylinexpat
Captain

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Uhm, no. I posted actual events. Try again.

I put these two together just to highlight how you want to talk about truth and logic and make this claim? It was Zioniest terrorism that displaced 100's of thousands of indigenous residents. The illegal migration that was supported byLehi/Irgun which brought tremendous amounts of violence to the region was directly responsible for mass murders, and the British vacating Palestine as they essentially deemed the territory was too hostile.

Please tell me how Zionist's successfully lobbied for more then 50% of Palestine land when Jews accounted for less then 1/3 of the population, which included illegal immigration by European Jews whom have NO ties to the land, whereas the indigenous Pali's who resided in the area for well over a thousand years and made up the majority of the population should get less then 50% of the population?

Year/Jews/Christians/Muslims/Total

1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

numbers in thousands

SWEET DEAL SIGN ME UP! However, I'm certain you'll try to use your insane "logic" to justify this as well!

Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government

You need to learn what terrorism means, Irgun was undeniably a terrorist organization. Or maybe you don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization when they shoot rockets into Israel since "because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes"

This is brainwashing at it's finest. One set of rules for Israel, another for everyone else.

Those on their lands are being taken off their lands,having their homes demolished and replaced with new homes for those coming in from overseas. What they are saying is that land was not theirs to begin with. Unfortunately the Palestinians are not armed like the Israelis are so they are unable to defend themselves from their invaders and occupiers along with those that come in to steal their lands. The power balance is not properly balanced.
      02-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #48
stylinexpat
Captain

Drives:

There is more to it then just that. There are gas fields in Palestine off the Gaza coast that Israel has basically stolen and occupied just like the other lands. This article describes this pretty well.

http://www.currentconcerns.ch/index.php?id=701

02-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #49
Rez
Enlisted Member

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
It is disgusting to this day, that people still believe this propaganda.

The translation is more along the lines of "the regime that occupies Israel must be removed from the pages of history".

The context of Regime would be directed to the Zionist regime, probably moreso directed to the Likud party.

This garbage that the media and our bought and paid for political puppets just attempt to draw up support through Fear-Mongering. That translation at no point indicated they would destory Israel/kill the jews. Iran is home to the 2nd largest population of Jews in the MiddleEast second to Israel of course, and within the borders of Israel reside the 2nd or 3rd holiest site to Islam.

Wishing the collapse of the Zionist regime is similar to the West aiding in the collapse to other regimes in the MiddleEast. This is a nonstory fabricated to fit a bunch of chickenhawks narration.

Iran has not had a military campaign of aggression where they invaded another country for CENTURIES. You'd have to go back to the Persian Empire to possibly provide an example. Yet we are led to believe that their leadership is so nuts that they would immediately blow up Israel which would only lead to their own destruction right? How ridiculous is this logic? If you would like to speak of crazy leadership whom shouldn't have possession of Nukes go google the Samson Doctrine/Option.
All of this. Of course this too much of intelligent talk for the American audience these days.

Quote:
I wonder why half of the UN leaves the room when he gives a speech... all lost in translation then? All the EU sanctions against Iran unjust? Yeah, Iran is just misunderstood... Well, I'm glad the rest of the world sees it differently and takes action.
What happens when all of UN condemns Israel for its violations of human rights and crimes against humanity? More than 40 resolutions the highest against any country? Oh no problem the good ol US will veto them all, I am sure you got no problem with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Poor misunderstood Iranians. I guess all those high-end IEDs they made and exported to kill Americans were really just a cry to be understood. Exporters of terror, an existential threat to Israel, 6th century religious whack jobs, agitators without a cause trying to become a player in the big game. Combine their words (nothing lost in translation) with a capability to put a nuc into Tel Aviv and it's time to whack a mole! Shut down the ports, take out the nuc facilities, cut off their oil exports and gas imports, lock down the banking and they'll be able to actually live in the past instead of just talk about it. Just a matter of time 'til they light off a sea-skimmer at one of our ships--they won't have to worry about the Jews.
They made IED's based on US reports, humm, same guys that blame whomever they want for anything. What proof do they really have? Big nothing. Plus if they made IEDs, what do we make? More than 5000 nuclear war heads, 50000lbs bombs, etc...The US military spending alone is more than half the world. Stop being parrot, time to wake up.
All this talk is just increasing the price of crude due to speculation, who benefits? Big old oil companies running this country. Listen to Ron Paul, the military industrial complex is not made up shit, it is all about the good ol $$$
Rez is offline   United_States
      02-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #50
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Iran, what a great place! Where else can you get the death penalty just for being a christian? Perhaps we could also stop the vain attempts at establishing a moral equivalency between the U.S. and this backward, hate-filled historical dead end of a country. Not the same, can't be compared by rational humans, not in the same universe. For the persians, there's only one thing to be done with a rabid dog and it's getting close to that time.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      02-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #51
Rez
Enlisted Member

Drives: E92 M3

LMAO, there is a reasonable christian community in Iran. Making up lies has never been so easy eh? Typical example of complete lie right there
Rez is offline   United_States
      03-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #52
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
LMAO, there is a reasonable christian community in Iran. Making up lies has never been so easy eh? Typical example of complete lie right there
Try reading the news, it'll help you sound more intelligent. There are only a zillion news items out on this.
      03-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #53
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

This is exactly what I was talking about previously. Sure Iran has their own problems. Please bear in mind though our muslim countries do have laws that are different from western laws. That is another topic completely. However, what happens in the media is that they spread lies about Iranian links to terror. It all comes back to this fake war on terror. They then couple this with examples of "human right violations" such as Iran hanging someone.

What about the new law in France that stops you from denying the genocide that took place in Armenia? Does that not breach freedom of expression?

http://www.aysor.am/en/news/2012/02/29/sarkozy/

What about the corruption in our western banks? We have failing banks that robbed us and we bailed them out and they are still posting losses of 2bn+ and their staff are rewarded with bonuses. Is this not corruption and oppressing the public? Of course it is but it will never attract the same attention as "Iranian terror links" and similar BS news stories.

In more recent news, America has threatened Pakistan with sanctions if they proceed with a gas pipeline with Iran. Why is this allowed? Is this not oppression? are these not the actions of a dictator? This is BS. The only reason people will justify this U.S. move is because it all comes back to the war on terror. Iran and Pakistan are dubbed terror states. Now we can say what we want about them and oppress them in any way we want to and say it is a reasonable measure in the war on terror. BS.
      03-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #54
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed

Quote:
Iran, what a great place! Where else can you get the death penalty just for being a christian? Perhaps we could also stop the vain attempts at establishing a moral equivalency between the U.S. and this backward, hate-filled historical dead end of a country. Not the same, can't be compared by rational humans, not in the same universe. For the persians, there's only one thing to be done with a rabid dog and it's getting close to that time.
I don't know if someone could possibly be this stupid, or you're just trolling. Judging from the majority of your posts in these forums, I'd say the former.

Iran would have received a ridiculous amount of negative publicity if this ridiculous statement were true, as that would equate to the deaths of 300,000+ Christians in Iran.

Keep up the lies and fear mongering you Confederate Flag waving douchebag.

Former:
2008 335xi e92
      03-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #55
txz4
Major

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
I don't know if someone could possibly be this stupid, or you're just trolling. Judging from the majority of your posts in these forums, I'd say the former.

Iran would have received a ridiculous amount of negative publicity if this ridiculous statement were true, as that would equate to the deaths of 300,000+ Christians in Iran.

Keep up the lies and fear mongering you Confederate Flag waving douchebag.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-in-Iran.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-faith.html
      03-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #56
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Congrats, you sourced two ridiculous tabloid sources, try Faux News next.

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market[2] tabloid newspaper

Nevertheless, the ridiculous claim of being executed for being Christian would place 300,000+ residents at risk to being killed.

Former:
2008 335xi e92
      03-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #57
txz4
Major

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Congrats, you sourced two ridiculous tabloid sources, try Faux News next.

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market[2] tabloid newspaper

Nevertheless, the ridiculous claim of being executed for being Christian would place 300,000+ residents at risk to being killed.
Okay, here you go

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02...ution-looming/

and

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...n-middle-east/

there are literally hundreds more sources on line if your not happy with the daily mail/telegraph
      03-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #58
Rochdale Pioneers
First Lieutenant

Drives: F10 520d SE

Given (a) Israel's belligerence and (b) how the US deals with nuclear and non-nuclear powers, I'm not surprised Iran wants the bomb. Wouldn't you?

And if it does, then so what? Iran wants to lead world Islam. Imagine for a moment that as Israel alleges Ahmedinnejad is a homicidal maniac and uses his first bomb on Tel Aviv. What do you suppose Israel's response would be? Correct - the nuclear reduction of Iran to a radioactive slag heap.

Iran could not use nuclear weapons on Israel without being utterly destroyed. If it is building the bomb its a defensive measure. If on the other hand we find nuclear weapons offensive and want to disarm the region, its difficult to pursue such a policy with Israel full of nukes and American nukes at Israel's command.
      03-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #59
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochdale Pioneers View Post
Given (a) Israel's belligerence and (b) how the US deals with nuclear and non-nuclear powers, I'm not surprised Iran wants the bomb. Wouldn't you?

And if it does, then so what? Iran wants to lead world Islam. Imagine for a moment that as Israel alleges Ahmedinnejad is a homicidal maniac and uses his first bomb on Tel Aviv. What do you suppose Israel's response would be? Correct - the nuclear reduction of Iran to a radioactive slag heap.

Iran could not use nuclear weapons on Israel without being utterly destroyed. If it is building the bomb its a defensive measure. If on the other hand we find nuclear weapons offensive and want to disarm the region, its difficult to pursue such a policy with Israel full of nukes and American nukes at Israel's command.
This is what I've been saying all along. People foolishly keep talking about Iran getting ready to bomb Israel. As muslims we would never do that because Jerusalem is a holy place to us. Secondly, why would Iran go through all these sanctions/hardship and then bomb Israel only to be crushed by the rest of the world? Iran is not planning to bomb Israel. It's a conspiracy theory to say otherwise. The only "proof" for such claims comes from our governments who are proven liars.
      03-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #60
stylinexpat
Captain

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Okay, here you go

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/02...ution-looming/

and

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...n-middle-east/

there are literally hundreds more sources on line if your not happy with the daily mail/telegraph
All by yours truly Benjamin Weinthal the same person who supports an attack on Iran. If you Google his name you will see that most of his articles are pretty much anti-middle-east and anti-Muslim as well. He never has anything bad to say about Israel or Jews but just about everything negative you can think of about Arabs,Persians and Muslims.

How about a link from a more neutral person that is not so anti-semitic
      03-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #61
stylinexpat
Captain

Drives:

Quote:
You are a little confused aren't you?

03-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #62
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Candidate persian apologist mottos:

"I won't learn and you can't make me!"
or
"Don't confuse me with facts, I know what I know!"
      03-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #63
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Go and look up what anti-semitic means... you got that a little mixed up.
No he didn't, semite's are not limited to jews, which is funny when people address some Arab neighbors of Israel as anti-semites. That label would imply they're against themselves. His statement would be correct minus the inclusion of jews in the semite group.

Former:
2008 335xi e92
      03-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #64
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Candidate persian apologist mottos:

"I won't learn and you can't make me!"
or
"Don't confuse me with facts, I know what I know!"
And what facts have you brought forth oh wise one? I don't hear even our biased news agencies reporting the murdering of nearly 1/2 a million Christians.

Keep up with the lies strawman.

Former:
2008 335xi e92
      03-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #65
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Oh please... anti semitism is a term primarily used against Jews.

But here is some food for thought.... while we can argue until the cows come home when it comes to how Iran should be "handled" (and I'm sure you wouldn't use that term either), I'll go ahead and judge countries how they treat their own people. So where would you rather live? In Israel or Iran?
Nope

Regardless, this is a non-story, so let's move on. Semites encompass a fair size of the region in the MidEast and are NOT limited solely Jews.

On your 2nd point, neither. Both have religious bat shit crazy radicals in power (The Likud Party and Ayatollah). Does not bode well for an agnostic Euro/Latino. And I mean that wholeheartedly, I would have absolute 0 preference.

Former:
2008 335xi e92
      03-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #66
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Quote:
And what facts have you brought forth oh wise one? I don't hear even our biased news agencies reporting the murdering of nearly 1/2 a million Christians.

Keep up with the lies strawman.
Oh gosh, you're a funny guy. I bet you're a lot smarter than you make out. Hint: Go back, read the post, and do try to stay remotely close to the topic. Focus, mental discipline, concentration...they are all your friends.