BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
California Adventures on Acid :)

Some pics i took while there during Superbowl Sunday. I don't really know how to edit them so these are pretty much as is:
Name:  Mickey full Reflection.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  303.0 KB

Name:  Mickey upright Reflection.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  281.0 KB

Name:  Water Shooting with Genie.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  258.2 KB

Name:  ElecTRONica.JPG
Views: 254
Size:  75.5 KB

Name:  Tron Bike.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  230.7 KB
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
165
Rep
6,792
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN

iTrader: (15)



was Olivia Wilde there?
__________________

Currently for sale: N/A
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post


was Olivia Wilde there?
lol that was one my friend's first question too lol; no but they did have the tron club characters there including a wilde-wanna be. She was ite but i didnt take pics, didnt want to look creepy
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
165
Rep
6,792
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
lol that was one my friend's first question too lol; no but they did have the tron club characters there including a wilde-wanna be. She was ite but i didnt take pics, didnt want to look creepy
ahh... nothing creepy about it... just ask Tim, who takes pics of random, potentially hot, women on the streets.

I, on the other hand, am like you...
__________________

Currently for sale: N/A
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
i LOVE tim's shots lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
The1
Major General
Canada
56
Rep
5,127
Posts

 
Drives: white 135
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: KW ontario/vancouver temporarily

iTrader: (0)

he's bold...
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #7
AllydNYC
Loading...
AllydNYC's Avatar
No_Country
86
Rep
2,186
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 328xi | 91' E30 318is
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gilbert, AZ

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 328xi  [5.00]
Whoa great first shot. Nothing is blown out or under/over-exposed in my opinion.

__________________

BBS CH w/PSS|H&R Coilovers|Front Strut Bar|CF CSL Trunk|Front Splitters|LCI Halogens|LUX 5.1|Blacklines|Black Grill|CF/White roundels
"A Associate or Bachelors degree is America's most over rated product"
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,081
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Hey Kid,

That's Disneyland, right? Can you walk that whole park in a couple of days? And is it pricey to just get a park pass? Wifey is going to a convention at the Anaheim Convention center for 3 days in July and I figured since Disney is across the street, I'd just go there and grab some pics.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #9
TL
Brigadier General
TL's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,102
Posts

 
Drives: Happy on H&R coil overs
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Hub

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
i LOVE tim's shots lol
kid and thanks for the compliments


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
ahh... nothing creepy about it... just ask Tim, who takes pics of random, potentially hot, women on the streets.
I, on the other hand, am like you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
he's bold...
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #10
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Hey Kid,

That's Disneyland, right? Can you walk that whole park in a couple of days? And is it pricey to just get a park pass? Wifey is going to a convention at the Anaheim Convention center for 3 days in July and I figured since Disney is across the street, I'd just go there and grab some pics.
It's California Adventures..there's two parks; Disneyland and California adventures. Its smaller than Dland so i think you can see almost everything in a couple days. If i had two days i'd see both parks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,081
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
It's California Adventures..there's two parks; Disneyland and California adventures. Its smaller than Dland so i think you can see almost everything in a couple days. If i had two days i'd see both parks.
Thanks. I'll have three days, so that should be enough time. Hope it's not too muggy there in late June.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
The1
Major General
Canada
56
Rep
5,127
Posts

 
Drives: white 135
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: KW ontario/vancouver temporarily

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Thanks. I'll have three days, so that should be enough time. Hope it's not too muggy there in late June.
I'll be jealous, I love going to Disney (in florida anyhow, not sure how Cali is) Hopefully I'll get to one of them in March.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #13
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
I'll be jealous, I love going to Disney (in florida anyhow, not sure how Cali is) Hopefully I'll get to one of them in March.
^^Shouldn't be "muggy"; doesn't really get muggy here.

I've been to DWorld but i prefer Dland. Hard to say why but it just feels funner.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #14
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
5,081
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
^^Shouldn't be "muggy"; doesn't really get muggy here.

I've been to DWorld but i prefer Dland. Hard to say why but it just feels funner.
That's good. Heat I can handle. Humidity kills me.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #15
The1
Major General
Canada
56
Rep
5,127
Posts

 
Drives: white 135
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: KW ontario/vancouver temporarily

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
^^Shouldn't be "muggy"; doesn't really get muggy here.

I've been to DWorld but i prefer Dland. Hard to say why but it just feels funner.
That's very interesting.... I wonder if any of it might be to do with the size. I find DWorld is so large it's a bit overwhelming. Maybe that's the problem

or, maybe DLand is just more magical because it's the first.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST