BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GT Haus

05-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #45
Driv3r
Colonel

Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
This is Speedgod's wife...I enjoyed the comment on one of the post about moral relativism posted earlier. Unfortunately, just4kicks is somewhat misinformed about how society has been formed throughout history. Most people with a lack of self worth, or narcisistic tendencies (again based on outward perceived value of themselves from others and not internal locus) have preyed on the weak, powerless (not to be confused with weak) the stupid and the corruptable- to gain power and influence.

Influence is perceived by people on both ends of the pyramid as power. And it is often power we GIVE others over us as we follow blindly without question.

Many brutal, ignorant people have created "laws" to subjugate those that they see as "less" than they. By beating another person down by word, law, or force (usually using a threat - through direct inhilation or slowly as in repressed cultures and indigent communities -on their life as the leverage and reason for complicance) makes them feel they are "right" in the sense that if others are willing to obey them out of fear, and lackies agree with them because of power by association - then they MUST be right in their actions, right?
Civilizations are like pyramids, usually the ignorant and vapid are at the top, gaining their power hereditarilly or through any number of methods...but the underlying current in ANY culture trying to kill others because of their religion is based on fear. Hitler feared other races, because of the fear of losing his own culture through a domestic "melting pot". Just as in MANY -I'd say ALL cultures, men fear their own insecurities and self-created deluisions of inadequacy and project their own self anger on women. Because women will suffer death and dismemberment to protect their children, men think they are justified in treating women so digustingly. That is how a few rule the many. A few of the blindsided weak minded individuals promote their ideas to those of weaker minds and create a folllowing. That is how religion in general was created. Don't think so, look at your religions origins. In todays world, if you have voices talking to you, you are medicated or locked away for your own good.

There will be no peace in any country until men of different cultures value themselves not out of fear of inadequacy and trying to prove others LESS worthy of being. And this will NEVER happen until women are praised, respected, revered, and seen as a treasure worth more than gold, and treated with the same freedoms and rights as men would give themselves.

When they value themselves, they will not try to own others. That is true respect. Violating or hurting a child is the only true Universal law not to be broken. Murding and victimizing the powerless is of the same moral order. We are not animals set out on the plain to hunt mice for food. We have the mental capacity to grow food, to kill humanely. To be of a higher mental order. Unfortunately, there are many many sheep that the wolves prey on, and then incidents like this poor child's murder happen.
WOW.......
      05-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #46
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
This is Speedgod's wife...I enjoyed the comment on one of the post about moral relativism posted earlier. Unfortunately, just4kicks is somewhat misinformed about how society has been formed throughout history. Most people with a lack of self worth, or narcisistic tendencies (again based on outward perceived value of themselves from others and not internal locus) have preyed on the weak, powerless (not to be confused with weak) the stupid and the corruptable- to gain power and influence.

Influence is perceived by people on both ends of the pyramid as power. And it is often power we GIVE others over us as we follow blindly without question.

Many brutal, ignorant people have created "laws" to subjugate those that they see as "less" than they. By beating another person down by word, law, or force (usually using a threat - through direct inhilation or slowly as in repressed cultures and indigent communities -on their life as the leverage and reason for complicance) makes them feel they are "right" in the sense that if others are willing to obey them out of fear, and lackies agree with them because of power by association - then they MUST be right in their actions, right?
Civilizations are like pyramids, usually the ignorant and vapid are at the top, gaining their power hereditarilly or through any number of methods...but the underlying current in ANY culture trying to kill others because of their religion is based on fear. Hitler feared other races, because of the fear of losing his own culture through a domestic "melting pot". Just as in MANY -I'd say ALL cultures, men fear their own insecurities and self-created deluisions of inadequacy and project their own self anger on women. Because women will suffer death and dismemberment to protect their children, men think they are justified in treating women so digustingly. That is how a few rule the many. A few of the blindsided weak minded individuals promote their ideas to those of weaker minds and create a folllowing. That is how religion in general was created. Don't think so, look at your religions origins. In todays world, if you have voices talking to you, you are medicated or locked away for your own good.

There will be no peace in any country until men of different cultures value themselves not out of fear of inadequacy and trying to prove others LESS worthy of being. And this will NEVER happen until women are praised, respected, revered, and seen as a treasure worth more than gold, and treated with the same freedoms and rights as men would give themselves.

When they value themselves, they will not try to own others. That is true respect. Violating or hurting a child is the only true Universal law not to be broken. Murding and victimizing the powerless is of the same moral order. We are not animals set out on the plain to hunt mice for food. We have the mental capacity to grow food, to kill humanely. To be of a higher mental order. Unfortunately, there are many many sheep that the wolves prey on, and then incidents like this poor child's murder happen.
i hate returning to this thread because arguing online is a lost cause. first of all i respect in customs and principles that are foreign to me. the mob may have stoned the girl because of group polarization where like minded people suddenly become an extreme. i am not ignorant nor misimformed...the reason why i am on the other side is to show you a different perspective... one that is easily frowned upon in the US... as seen through your expected reactions. you don't know me as well as i know myself... i often argue the other side just because everything in life is debatable--whether or not you want to believe in that.

the death itself is sad... a wish these women had rights equal to that of the men... but they dont in their society... i'm sure their religion plays a large role as well...

imo i dont care what you guys/girls think of my opinion... i am dynamic and can see both ways... you guys are static and are fixed on your initial reactions. instead of trying to convert me (you guy's dont need to--like i said i see it both ways)... you should just say mm... how about the other side?

i dont understand how many times i have to say... i see it both ways... lol... maybe i should type in caps and get flamed?

lmao this is the last time i post something on this subforum... like i said before... arguging online is a lost cause especially when you cant say what you really want to say.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
      05-21-2007, 08:56 PM   #47
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

Drives: 2003 Z4

Well, I love how just4 thinks he is 'cultured' just because you have freinds and acquaintences who are of different ethnic backgrounds. That is laughable to say the least - classic. Yet here you are, hiding behind the protective skirt of my American Flag.

Get some hair on your testicles and come back at a later date.

Speedgod's wife: outstanding post
      05-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #48
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire-n-ice View Post
Well, I love how just4 thinks he is 'cultured' just because you have freinds and acquaintences who are of different ethnic backgrounds. That is laughable to say the least - classic. Yet here you are, hiding behind the protective skirt of my American Flag.

Get some hair on your testicles and come back at a later date.

Speedgod's wife: outstanding post
thankyou for directing your comment at me and not at the issue at hand.

typical response for somebody who doesnt have the balls to stay on topic... i knew i would get flamed for voicing the opposite side... lol sall good... your kiddie response reflects your lack of maturity.

the reason why we have a subforum for this kinda stuff is so we can appreciate the differing views... & like i have said before and i will say it again... people can believe in multiple views at the same time but you obvious would rather talk than listen...

imo speedgod's wife's post was excellent & her poitns are very valid.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
      05-21-2007, 09:20 PM   #49
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

You're welcome!
      05-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #50
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
thankyou for directing your comment at me and not at the issue at hand.

typical response for somebody who doesnt have the balls to stay on topic... i knew i would get flamed for voicing the opposite side... lol sall good... your kiddie response reflects your lack of maturity.

the reason why we have a subforum for this kinda stuff is so we can appreciate the differing views... & like i have said before and i will say it again... people can believe in multiple views at the same time but you obvious would rather talk than listen...

imo speedgod's wife's post was excellent & her poitns are very valid.
no point of doing this buddy...
in our minds (don't count me there) we're the perfect nation.
We forget the days of slavery, of prosecuting (and murdering) Communists for their opinion, dragging other colors behind the trucks, putting "Japs" in the camps, and so on, just because of something we believed was right.

This terrible act to the girl was cheered by many over there for some reasons known to them that we all disagree with. Slavery, Japanese oppression and so on was cheared by many over here...

Many things that apply to different culture beliefs are not clear and acceptable to us. But believe me, some of our "cultural beliefs" are strange to them, too...

There is really no point to go back and forth with a few of them over this...
      05-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #51
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

awww Dr325i, c'mon now. Even you would disagree with this. No one in this day and age (who is of sound mind that is), condones slavery and other horrible atrocities to human beings which have occured in past times. And no one forgets. But this is despicable by any reasonable, decent human beings standards. I don't give a hoot what your religous preference is, if any.

This 'just4' youngster is just that...a youngster who takes for granted all his wonderful rights and freedoms and chalks this girls' unfortunate situation to nonsensical, pathetic religious laws and practices.
      05-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #52
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
awww Dr325i, c'mon now. Even you would disagree with this. No one in this day and age (who is of sound mind that is), condones slavery and other horrible atrocities to human beings which have occured in past times. And no one forgets. But this is despicable by any reasonable, decent human beings standards. I don't give a hoot what your religous preference is, if any.

This 'just4' youngster is just that...a youngster who takes for granted all his wonderful rights and freedoms and chalks this girls' unfortunate situation to nonsensical, pathetic religious laws and practices.
I definitely disagree with ANY form of violence -- from choosing the Wars over other means to brutal things like these, definitely.
Sorry, I did not watch the video or pics in this thread...too much I'd expect...
      05-21-2007, 09:43 PM   #53
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:

did you read any of my posts? the only reason why im arguing one way is for you to ask yourself why they believe in what they believe in... and at least try to get a glimpse of their view... then you ask yourself why our way is right... and why their way is wrong... i think speedgod got hte point and she did it well.

its a simple debate? why cant you get that through your head? and instead of attacking the voice, you attack the person? you seem like a george bush advocate... fist before words... if you cant see that you were out of line in attacking me as a person then i really don't know what to say... im glad most of the peopel who commented my posts fought my words and not me.

and nonsensical... takes for granted? you don't know me... what i say online may not represent who i really i am... its a forum & its online which means my expressions and my words may not be percieved in a way that allows me to communiciate what i really mean to say.

05-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #54
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

I am a libertariarn jerk. Now go take your shower, put your jammies on and go to bed. You've got school in the morning. You're no match for me.
      05-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #55
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

Sorry about the type-o there, it's Libertarian
      05-22-2007, 02:08 PM   #56
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

The above statements almost exactly PROVE how ridiculously combative human behavior is. Heck, if I listen long enough, I begin to think it's time to throw some e-stones at Just4.

If there's any subsection of the human population that is universally subjugated and abused, it's unfortunatley the fairer (and FAR stronger) sex. I regularly let my wife take the difficult job of rearing our children, especially if it involves lack of sleep. And even though I love her, I sometimes wonder why it is that I have to push her around (not abuse exactly, but show her I could in a good natured way) to try to provoke her to protect herself. And she won't.

Man, *I* need some help!!!!!!!!
UncleWede is offline   United_States
      05-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #57
fire-n-ice
Lieutenant

He needs more then e-stones thrown at him. He's a sick, sick youngster with not an expanded thinking ability, but twisted reasoning and heartless, careless 'justifications' of cruelty to an innocent young girl.

It scares the hell out of me that people like that will one day be running this great Country of mine. Invest wisely, you'll need it.
      05-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #58
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

and one day my kids will pick my rest home, if I make it that long
UncleWede is offline   United_States
      05-22-2007, 06:20 PM   #59
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
He needs more then e-stones thrown at him. He's a sick, sick youngster with not an expanded thinking ability, but twisted reasoning and heartless, careless 'justifications' of cruelty to an innocent young girl.

It scares the hell out of me that people like that will one day be running this great Country of mine. Invest wisely, you'll need it.
stop judging me. you obviously dont know anything about debating. you choose a side and you defend it, even if you dont believe in it. you think what people write on forums is the truth and what they believe in... your just being extremely naive.

the people who stoned her had a reason to stone her--right reason or wrong reason--i would like to understand why they did it... but instead of attacking the reason why they stoned her, your attacking the person whos simply opposing the common thought ... just because you have more years under your belt does not make you any better than me.

once again... relate it to a lawyer. a lawyer does not need to believe in your cause, he merely has to argue for it--whether or not he believes in your case.

its sad how you keep going on and on about who i am...when your not attacking the malpractice of the stoning... e-stoning is sad... if you want, you can fly to CA and throw stones at me... and likewise you'll be no better than those who stoned the girl.

the purpose of a forum is to share knowledge--even if it is contradictory to your beliefs... in the end everybody walks away with different perspectives... knowing the perspective of both sides is always the best way to make decisions and form attitudes. i am trying to approach this as maturely as possible without attacking people... please do the same.

05-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #60
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Sorry about the type-o there, it's Libertarian
three words....

freedom of speech.

imo i think if you stoped to read, took a breath, and wrote a response without attacking the person, you would understand what i'm writing. i think we just got off from the wrong foot because you thought what I wrote was what i firmly believed in.... which isnt the case.

Last edited by just4kickz; 05-22-2007 at 06:47 PM.
      05-26-2007, 11:55 AM   #61
Str8EJ
Master of Ceremonies

Drives: '07 328xi Jet Blk/Blk/6Spd

r.i.p.
      05-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #62
montreal_bimmer
Major General

Drives: E90 AW

Garage List
2006 325i  [5.00]
you know what, that is the first time i felt sick after seeing something like this...

wow... thats sme crazy shit
montreal_bimmer is offline   Italy
      05-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #63
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
lol... the reason why I believe it is okay is because I have an open mind...I dont follow the road... I follow MY own path.

lol the superiority thing is just the ingroup/outgroup bias...

"Yes it was wrong to sacrifice other human beings and if you cannot see that I have nothing further to say." lol... if you were christian and you were forced to fight in a crusade with the possibility of you dying that would be the same thing as sacrafice...

& for the record... if the story was framed in a different light saying how appropriate the murder was... i would say it was wrong... i don't think you can judge me because i could argue both ways.
We have traveled a very long way down the wrong path when, We NO LONGER hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States
      05-29-2007, 03:34 PM   #64
mike138
Private First Class

Drives: 335i (c)

my heart hurts ........... i feel ashamed to ............. well to be a human ......... i mean no matter what book you read ........... no matter what go you choose to believe in ............. pray as much as you want ............. if as you raise that rock to drop it on a helpless fellow human being ......... nothing clicks inside your head/heart saying this is wrong .......... then sir or ma'am i do feel ok with the fact that i will judge you ............ are you kidding me? we are so p.c. now that it is ok ....... even expected for someone to stand up and say "its ok ...its just part of their culture" i say no!!! its not ok and i will never understand ........ and i don't feel as though i would be making myself a better person if i tried to understand .......... i choose not to believe any of the (books of god) out there at this point in my life......... but i do hope god exists and i hope god will punish people who do things like that

i do hate that enter key
      06-17-2007, 04:12 AM   #65
MikeCCrutchfield
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 135i Vert

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to MikeCCrutchfield Send a message via Skype™ to MikeCCrutchfield
Quote:
well cultural/religious laws are somewhat different from each other... i believe cultural laws are more dynamic and religious laws are more static... which means if your bound to religious laws, those laws will have been "conventional" for a while...
But where did those religious laws come from? Whoever was in charge x hundred years ago decided "We need to convert or get rid of people y, so lets tell our followers that non-believers should be killed, and if you associate with non-believers, you should be killed, etc... and thus we can expand our range of power"

This is just an example of how religious laws come about

The pope waves his hand and suddenly, the past requirements of the catholic religion don't apply (eg - only requiring 1 'miracle' for Mother Theresa to become a saint well before the required time, and the time requirement was again waved for Pope John Paul II)

These were one-time things, but they could have very easily become "religious law" and 100 years from now, no one would have remembered why they would have changed.

PS - Sorry if I resurrect this thread.....I saw it, and well, it was one f those mornings where I just needed to throw my $.02...sometimes I can't leave well enough alone.

Last edited by MikeCCrutchfield; 06-17-2007 at 04:37 AM.
MikeCCrutchfield is offline   United_States
      06-29-2007, 04:41 PM   #66
Neurorad
Major

Drives: 330xi 6MT Blk/Blk SP

There are so many f*cking idiots everywhere. Everywhere.

People never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth.

Wake up. Everyone.

Name:  I%20See%20Stupid%20People.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  42.5 KB