BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Alpine HID
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
Augenbrauezug
Captain
 
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
 
Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

Posts: 657
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
yea I don't get why he was in a trunk but that was pretty damn funny
Dealer probably told the guy to come alone
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Augenbrauezug is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #24
jlstyle
Major
 
jlstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: nj

Posts: 1,293
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
My guess is a tree right next to a curb because he said he was pulling into somewhere and I'm assuming a parking lot of some sort. So I bet he bottomed on a curb and into a tree.

I've been watching Sherlock, I'm in analytical mode.
I think black dude came back up but noticed white boy locking the door, so he ran or passenger door or perhaps was running to catch the dude who just popped out of the trunk, and this boy from the trunk was fast enough to run away from cripped black dude.

But either way, it's one black dude vs 2 white boys....why ditch the car and run for the life? Why not subdue the black guy first then pull out the car and leave?
__________________
09 E92 335i Coupe
Jet Black/Coral Red/Sports Pkg/Prem Pkg/Cold Weather/Navi/PDC/Ipod/6MT
jlstyle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #25
KingOfJericho
Brigadier General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 4,985
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
I think the dealer got the hell out of there because he's probably still carrying and doesn't want to be there when the cops inevitably arrive. It's the only smart thing in this whole video.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #26
AU335i
Captain
 
AU335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i E92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, AL

Posts: 884
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post

But either way, it's one black dude vs 2 white boys....why ditch the car and run for the life? Why not subdue the black guy first then pull out the car and leave?
maybe they thought he had a gun which wouldn't be too surprising.


but damn that's funny shit lol but they're retards... didn't look like he was getting much at all... why try to rip someone off for that much and risk gettin' your ass beat or worst... lol.


and LOL @ the dude who thinks to grab the camera and run haha he hauled ass hahaha
AU335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #27
Blayne
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Escalade
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada

Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
I think the dealer got the hell out of there because he's probably still carrying and doesn't want to be there when the cops inevitably arrive. It's the only smart thing in this whole video.
: this SHOULD be the case, but would most likely only be true if buddy saw the cops at the time. See from experience with pissing off black ppl to no end. They have this thing called ****** rage, and when in this mode they have no common sense or care of any punishment or harm off any kind. The black man in the video just got robbed, hung on to a moving car, most likely went flying into something when the car hit the tree and this all done by one white boy thinking he's bad and then another nerdy ass looking white boy popping out of the trunk like fuckin pop tart outta a toaster which isn't even fully toasted (when he saw this it most likely confirmed that he was not getting made a fool of by these clowns, like really did a white boy just pop outta a trunk, nahh....wtf?). This all tells me he one thing....he was ****** raging and was ready to beat one of those white boys rightfully so. You can say he coulda been hurt and this is why, but unless he was serverly hurt nothing was stoping him. We may never know why we didn't see a beaten white boy

(edit. ******=N****r)

Last edited by Blayne; 01-27-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Blayne is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #28
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
: this SHOULD be the case, but would most likely only be true if buddy saw the cops at the time. See from experience with pissing off black ppl to no end. They have this thing called ****** rage, and when in this mode they have no common sense or care of any punishment or harm off any kind. The black man in the video just got robbed, hung on to a moving car, most likely went flying into something when the car hit the tree and this all done by one white boy thinking he's bad and then another nerdy ass looking white boy popping out of the trunk like fuckin pop tart outta a toaster which isn't even fully toasted (when he saw this it most likely confirmed that he was not getting made a fool of by these clowns, like really did a white boy just pop outta a trunk, nahh....wtf?). This all tells me he one thing....he was ****** raging and was ready to beat one of those white boys rightfully so. You can say he coulda been hurt and this is why, but unless he was serverly hurt nothing was stoping him. We may never know why we didn't see a beaten white boy

(edit. ******=N****r)
Nobody uses N***er anymore.... unless your a racist duh.

Use N***a much more friendlyless offensive
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #29
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
Nobody uses N***er anymore.... unless your a racist duh.

Use N***a much more friendlyless offensive
I'm more partial to Ninja..
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #30
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
 
Spoolin335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,154
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
There is lulz to be had in this thread.
__________________

Spoolin335 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #31
KingOfJericho
Brigadier General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 4,985
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
whoa... this just took a toxic turn.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #32
donovan
Brigadier General
 
donovan's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 m3 AW, light package
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: le' Murica

Posts: 3,438
iTrader: (12)

ROOOOFLMAOOO


damn glad I saw this today.
__________________


e46 m3 Black
Too many mods
donovan is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST