BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Twinbo
First Lieutenant
Twinbo's Avatar
3
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

WTB Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Like the title says: looking for the rear section.

Also would consider Eisenmann Sport/Race.

Please PM me if you have one available

Appreciate 0
      01-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
airwave808
First Lieutenant
airwave808's Avatar
Canada
6
Rep
316
Posts

 
Drives: MCB E92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Dude I don't know how the cops in Calgary are but here in Toronto you would get stopped almost everyday with the AA exhaust. This is just my opinion based on hearing it about a month ago.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
xliang
Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
429
Posts

 
Drives: 335i---->M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: toronto

iTrader: (5)

lol...my buddy has the meisterschaft gt2 got pulled over and 110$ for unnecessary noise.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
Twinbo
First Lieutenant
Twinbo's Avatar
3
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

Haven't had an issue with my blown mustang and it makes a ton of noise.

Plus all the meatheads with lifted diesels will distract the cops while I cruise by.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
kmac1980
Major
16
Rep
1,025
Posts

 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave808 View Post
Dude I don't know how the cops in Calgary are but here in Toronto you would get stopped almost everyday with the AA exhaust. This is just my opinion based on hearing it about a month ago.
Drove an AA exhaust daily on my E93 living downtown toronto for the past 2-3 years and never caught the attention of the police once. Then again I didnt rev to 8000rpms down queen street in busy traffic either. The Eisenmann race is far louder.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
airwave808
First Lieutenant
airwave808's Avatar
Canada
6
Rep
316
Posts

 
Drives: MCB E92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
Drove an AA exhaust daily on my E93 living downtown toronto for the past 2-3 years and never caught the attention of the police once. Then again I didnt rev to 8000rpms down queen street in busy traffic either. The Eisenmann race is far louder.
Good to know. I have never heard the Eisenmann Race and just assumed that AA, GT2 and Gintani are the loudest ones out there. I just went with DINAN on mine. I don't have a front plate so try my best to avoid unnecessary attention from the cops.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
kmac1980
Major
16
Rep
1,025
Posts

 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave808 View Post
Good to know. I have never heard the Eisenmann Race and just assumed that AA, GT2 and Gintani are the loudest ones out there. I just went with DINAN on mine. I don't have a front plate so try my best to avoid unnecessary attention from the cops.
AA is slightly louder than Dinan... Gintani, GT2 and Eisenmann are all very loud. For me it was a toss up between AA and Dinan, but the fact the AA gets really quiet at highway speeds under cruising throttle levels sealed it for me as I had the convertible and did a bunch of road trips and couldn't live with any drone. the Noise Cancellation chambers on the AA really work, at 100-130kmph and 3-4000rpms, the exhaust is very quiet.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
423
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, 90631 La Habra, CA

iTrader: (0)

I don't have anything used, but if you're looking for something new, I'd be more than happy to help. Good luck on the search!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST