BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #133
JZBDCT
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: yonder

Posts: 215
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
Just finalized my paperwork with Ryan yesterday---

2012 M3 w/ MSRP of $73,425
Lease: 36 months, 10k a year
$2.8k down
7 MSD's
$749 a month
I'm curious what options you got.

I ordered Jerez Black/Fox Red leather
DCT, ZCP, comfort keyless entry, USB/Ipod

Mountainview BMW offered me
2012 M3 w/ MSRP $69,475
Lease: 36 months, 10k a year
$1.7k down
$990 a month

I feel like I'm getting jipped for a car that I've waited 3 months to order, build and ship. -_-

Newb question: What's an MSD?
__________________
2012 BMW M3 Coupe JZB/Fox Red DCT ZCP. Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid. Paint Match Grills, Side markers, Reflectors. Carbon Fiber Splitters. Lux Angel Eyes. Custom Rear Section Exhaust with valves. Next mod: Valentine 1
JZBDCT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #134
MR///M3
e90post veteran
 
MR///M3's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 M3, '09 335, '11 Mini R56
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: central NJ

Posts: 1,384
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a240reef View Post
I'm curious what options you got.

Jerez Black/Fox Red leather
DCT, ZCP, comfort keyless entry, USB/Ipod

Mountainview BMW offered me
2012 M3 w/ MSRP $69,475
Lease: 36 months, 10k a year
$1.7k down
$990 a month

I feel like I'm getting jipped for a car that I've waited 3 months to order, build and ship. -_-
Options:
Premium package, Competition package, DCT, heated seats, BMW apps, Sat radio... MSRP: $73,425

I did put 7 MSD's down which lowered my money factor by 0.00049.

MSD's = multiple security deposits, each one is your monthly payment rounded up to the next $50 interval. You can put a maximum of 7 down and each one reduces the money factor by 0.00007. And you get the deposit back at the end of the lease.
__________________
2012 Melbourne Red/Bamboo Novillo E92 M3 - ZCP, ZPP, DCT, BMW Apps, Sat Radio, Heated Seats
Mods- 20" BBS LM DBK, 18" Volk TE37SL, OSS, Arkym, RD Sport, and much more...
Thanks to- PYSpeed -- Morr Wheels -- OSS Designs -- iND-Distribution
MR///M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #135
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,625
iTrader: (4)

Just want to give everyone a small heads up, Ryan has 6 or 7 deliveries today and 4 or 5 tomorrow, so if you are shooting him any emails please be a little patient on the returns. Thanks guys
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #136
evolved///M
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (1)

I struck my deal at 2.5k over invoice. I'm certain I could have done 2k over, but I liked my salesman too much to agrue over $500.

There's only two different dealers in the whole Phoenix metropolis (believe it or not), and the other dealership wasn't even interested in talking about an over-invoice price on an E92. They were only willing to do 1.2k off sticker.
evolved///M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 02:39 AM   #137
Jive
First Lieutenant
 
Jive's Avatar
 
Drives: my gf crazy
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 346
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved///M View Post
I struck my deal at 2.5k over invoice. I'm certain I could have done 2k over, but I liked my salesman too much to agrue over $500.

There's only two different dealers in the whole Phoenix metropolis (believe it or not), and the other dealership wasn't even interested in talking about an over-invoice price on an E92. They were only willing to do 1.2k off sticker.
Yeah the sales guys is your bestfriend the moment you tell him you're interested in an M3...after you sign on the dotted line then he moves onto the next one.

If i was you i would of at least shopped around with Ryan or David on the forums, at least then the local dealer actually has a reason to compete for your business.

Enjoy the car though!
Jive is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 03:07 AM   #138
Jch99
Private First Class
 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Seattle

Posts: 112
iTrader: (0)

2011 Jet BLACK E92 M3
premium, dct , competition, cold weather, premium sound, comfort access, carbon roof and interior
EVERY OPTION INCLUDED..STICKER PRICE 74K
6K MILES
1 OWNER BOUGHT IN MARCH 2011

59500 NOT INCLUDING TAX...GOOD OR BAD DEAL???
Jch99 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 03:37 AM   #139
M3SQRD
Colonel
 
M3SQRD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3s, R56 Cooper S
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: EC

Posts: 2,441
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchan99 View Post
2011 Jet BLACK E92 M3
premium, dct , competition, cold weather, premium sound, comfort access, carbon roof and interior
EVERY OPTION INCLUDED..STICKER PRICE 74K
6K MILES
1 OWNER BOUGHT IN MARCH 2011

59500 NOT INCLUDING TAX...GOOD OR BAD DEAL???
If you ordered a '12 at invoice your price would be around $69k for the options listed (note, standard equipment and base price changed between MYs '11 & '12 so this is an estimate of '12 invoice price) so you are talking about ~$10k difference in price, if you wanted to buy new. What's the condition of the ext and int? Clean carfax? Is it CPO'd? Have you checked its BMW service history?

It certainly looks like a very good deal although I haven't been tracking prices of used e92 M3s.
M3SQRD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #140
evolved///M
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive View Post
Yeah the sales guys is your bestfriend the moment you tell him you're interested in an M3...after you sign on the dotted line then he moves onto the next one.

If i was you i would of at least shopped around with Ryan or David on the forums, at least then the local dealer actually has a reason to compete for your business.

Enjoy the car though!
He actually did do me some real favors though. Trust me, I'm well aware of how salesman work and their tactics, but for a salesman this is about the most honest guy you can get.

I had noted what seemed to be the average deal Ryan was getting people here on the forums before I headed into my dealership, and it was a point I brought to the table. I'm happy with the deal I made. Sure, I might have been able to save 1.5k if I had really gone through some hoops, but there comes a point of diminishing returns for me.
evolved///M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #141
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved///M View Post
He actually did do me some real favors though. Trust me, I'm well aware of how salesman work and their tactics, but for a salesman this is about the most honest guy you can get.

I had noted what seemed to be the average deal Ryan was getting people here on the forums before I headed into my dealership, and it was a point I brought to the table. I'm happy with the deal I made. Sure, I might have been able to save 1.5k if I had really gone through some hoops, but there comes a point of diminishing returns for me.
As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #142
lstoker
Private First Class
 
Drives: '12 A.W. M3 E92, '11 550I
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Virginia

Posts: 152
iTrader: (3)

Fairly excited... Dealership just verbally accepted my offer, pending trade-in value tomorrow. Moving from an '07 335 to a 2012 M3.

Alpine White M3 with Bamboo Novillo Leather
ZCP Competition
ZCW Cold Weather
ZPP Premium
Moonroof
Auto High Beams
Nav and Assist
Online Platform
Satellite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound

A little less than $1K over invoice.
lstoker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #143
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by lstoker View Post
Fairly excited... Dealership just verbally accepted my offer, pending trade-in value tomorrow. Moving from an '07 335 to a 2012 M3.

Alpine White M3 with Bamboo Novillo Leather
ZCP Competition
ZCW Cold Weather
ZPP Premium
Moonroof
Auto High Beams
Nav and Assist
Online Platform
Satellite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound

A little less than $1K over invoice.
Very similar to what I ordered. Good luck!!
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2011, 01:14 AM   #144
135iwantM
Registered
 
Drives: 09 135
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

Question E90 M3

New to the site; great info
Looking at a new E90 M3 AW with prem/conv/compet packs
Car is 2011 as Sedan is going away for 2012 model year, right?

2 more questions
1. is 6 manual has good as DCT? are there advantages in maintenance for manual?
2. is 2-3K under MSRP a OK/good/great deal?
135iwantM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2011, 11:46 AM   #145
tg2063
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 M3 Cpe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Hi
Newbie here
was looking at a 2011 M3- did a separate post- pricing was way off
Now plan on a 2012 E92

Lots of posts here about Ryan- How does it work if I am in Chicago area? If I work with him, do I have to physically go down to CA to pick up the car?
tg2063 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #146
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tg2063 View Post
Hi
Newbie here
was looking at a 2011 M3- did a separate post- pricing was way off
Now plan on a 2012 E92

Lots of posts here about Ryan- How does it work if I am in Chicago area? If I work with him, do I have to physically go down to CA to pick up the car?
No, you don't have to come to CA to get the car. They can arrange delivery to your home, the VPC or to your local dealer iirc.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #147
tg2063
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 M3 Cpe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Thanks, Tech

sorry.... what is VPC?

btw, how much they charge extra for home delivery?

and when the lease ends, what happens? Can I take it in to my local dealership?

Tom.
tg2063 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #148
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,065
iTrader: (44)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tg2063 View Post
Thanks, Tech

sorry.... what is VPC?

btw, how much they charge extra for home delivery?

and when the lease ends, what happens? Can I take it in to my local dealership?

Tom.
Vehicle processing center.

You would have to discuss shipping rates with whomever you buy from.

Lease has nothing to do with which dealer you buy from.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #149
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,625
iTrader: (4)

Vpc - vehicle prep center

Cost of home delivery: varies depends on delivery location

End of lease you can turn it into any bmw dealer
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #150
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,625
iTrader: (4)

What I think tech means is PCD - performance center delivery not vehicle prep center. When you contact Ryan he will break down all your delivery options
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #151
tg2063
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 M3 Cpe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

I have emailed Ryan.

waiting for reply.

got a quote from a local dealer

2012 E92 M3

MSRP-72,625

Selling price- 67,295

Residual 61% ($44,301)

Money Factor - .00195

12,000 miles per yr

taxes included

0$ money down

947 X 36 months


How does this look?

Other local dealers were quoting somewhat higher rates.

Tom
tg2063 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #152
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,625
iTrader: (4)

Sounds good Tom thank you. Ryan was off yesterday but is back in today. Usually plays a little catch up in the morning.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #153
lstoker
Private First Class
 
Drives: '12 A.W. M3 E92, '11 550I
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Virginia

Posts: 152
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg2063 View Post
I have emailed Ryan.

waiting for reply.

got a quote from a local dealer

2012 E92 M3

MSRP-72,625

Selling price- 67,295

Residual 61% ($44,301)

Money Factor - .00195

12,000 miles per yr

taxes included

0$ money down

947 X 36 months


How does this look?

Other local dealers were quoting somewhat higher rates.

Tom
Based on the MSRP you listed and not knowing the options, the sell price looks very good, basically a little above invoice.
lstoker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #154
vish1029
Registered
 
Drives: 2001 Honda Prelude
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Hi Golffrr,

I've been reading these forums on and off for a few months now, and I'm interested in getting a quote from Ryan for a 2012 E92 M3

Le Mans Blue
Competition Pkg
Premium Pkg
DCT
Heated Front Seats
Premium Sound
BMW Apps

When I built my own, with those specs on the BMW website, the total msrp with everything came out to $75,025.

I can't PM on this site yet, as this is my first post. Could you please PM me, and I can provide you with any other specifics you need to get me a quote.

Thanks a lot!!
vish1029 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST