BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source

11-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
racer01
Private

Drives: 09' 335i sedan, 2011 M3 ZCP

FS: Active Autowerkes catless x-pipe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Purchased new less than a year ago (for $1999), with about 5k miles on it. Removed only to sell car. Upon removal I noticed one of the hangers on the right side down pipe had come loose at the weld. No other damage to x-pipe at all (never hit the ground, etc) so the weld must have been defective from the start. I have not had the hanger welded back on (can be fixed by any competent welder/muffler shop) so I am pricing accordingly. Includes everything shipped to me from AA when purchased new including v-band clamps. Will fit with stock exhaust or any other rear muffler system that bolts up to stock x-pipe. Fits e90/92/93. Sounds great, and is advertised at 12hp with AA muffler, and 10hp with stock exhaust and is 15 lbs lighter than stock center sections.
Prefer Paypal.
$875 obo + shipping
Geoff
PM me or email at racer01@bellsouth.net

Attached Images

11-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
BMW Fanatic
Banned

Drives: slow

Any problems with hanging it due to the broken hanger or did it work just as normal?
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
      11-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
racer01
Private

I did not put it on with the broken hanger, just noticed it was broken when removing it from the car before selling. It was still positioned properly due to being held in place by the header flange and the other hangers, etc. but I would not install it without having the hanger welded back on properly.
      11-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
BMW Fanatic
Banned

Drives: slow

Sounds good. Might have somebody interested up here in Calgary, do you know if this x-pipe works with an Eisenmann Race exhaust?
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
      11-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
racer01
Private

The x-pipe mates up with the same connections as the factory center section (even uses the factory clamps) so anything that will bolt up to the factory center section will work with the AA center section.

*Just a note if you haven't already purchased the Eisenmann muffler...Eisenmann sells their muffler with and without connecting pipes, which means if you don't buy their connecting pipes you have to cut up your factory rear muffler section for the Eisenmann mufffler to mate up to either the stock or aftermarket center sections. If you have the Eisenmann already fitted up to the factory center section all is good.
      11-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #6
racer01
Private

SOLD! Thanks for all the interest!