BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #111
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
11. as I have said many times to you on here, you are the most dangerous type of person on here...full of hate and vitriol...closed on in your own little world...a true know t all type that knows just enough to be dangerous but cannot get the big picture.

I will predict you will learn things that will shake your world over the next 5 yrs...you cannot seem to get over this staged repub-demo fight which shows they have played you like a puppet and you dont even know it...there are so many things out there that you would scoff at cause you dont understand it or have even thought about it.

In all seriousness, try to open up your mind and try to grow as a person...if you're caught up in the media fed repub-demo game, they are spoon feeding you the partisan flavored heroin to keep you mentally docile yet busy with hate to keep you from seeing the truth...a classic juxtaposition if there ever was one.
Wow, the conspiracy nut is a pompass ass, too. Who do you think you are, that you can make an assessment of someone like you did. 11series is just a democrat, just like half the people in this country, nothing more, nothing less. There's no hate or vitriol, but it gets annoying when every post in every thread is stating the same bullshit propaganda about Obama and democrats that has been repeated for years.

No one cares about your cockamamie money philosophy. Several financial professionals who checked-in to this forum agreed that you have no idea what you're talking about. You blather on repeatedly about the same thing over and over, no matter what the topic. Is that what you consider growing as a person?

Get over yourself, state your opinion, and stop the condescending psychoanalysis.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #112
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
BrokenVert's Avatar
United_States
148
Rep
10,073
Posts

 
Drives: Topless 135/Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen/NY

iTrader: (0)

Terry Jones

I vote Terry Jones. Because what we need is someone who is willing to go the extra mile, and not just numb our minds, but nimb all of the minds that will come after. Thats why his philosophies and "Burn a Koran day" really appeal to me.

Yes. I do this this will save us.


__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #113
mact3333
Captain
mact3333's Avatar
41
Rep
781
Posts

 
Drives: 11' Audi S4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pacific NW

iTrader: (1)

Yet you feel the need to reply to me despite the fact it my response not addressed to you...me, pompass ass, something I might even be willing to admit to.

you--just an ass, yet has no clue...you are full of hate, vitriol, and a pompass db yourself...it is clear for all to see...btw, people actually do value how I feel about the economy/mtks, just not on this thread...

Please go back to pissing on each other, I will go back to my own section cause arguing about politics is veritably a waste of everyones time, esp. on a car forum...just a cesspool in here and I will admit I was prob contributing to it also.

Politics always brings out the worst in people, as it contributes and promotes a "you dont know shit you retard" attitude, its human nature unfortunately.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Wow, the conspiracy nut is a pompass ass, too. Who do you think you are, that you can make an assessment of someone like you did. 11series is just a democrat, just like half the people in this country, nothing more, nothing less. There's no hate or vitriol, but it gets annoying when every post in every thread is stating the same bullshit propaganda about Obama and democrats that has been repeated for years.

No one cares about your cockamamie money philosophy. Several financial professionals who checked-in to this forum agreed that you have no idea what you're talking about. You blather on repeatedly about the same thing over and over, no matter what the topic. Is that what you consider growing as a person?

Get over yourself, state your opinion, and stop the condescending psychoanalysis.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #114
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
Lorde's Avatar
No_Country
32
Rep
2,519
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snig

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #115
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,822
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
^ racist.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #116
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Yet you feel the need to reply to me despite the fact it my response not addressed to you...me, pompass ass, something I might even be willing to admit to.

you--just an ass, yet has no clue...you are full of hate, vitriol, and a pompass db yourself...it is clear for all to see...btw, people actually do value how I feel about the economy/mtks, just not on this thread...

Please go back to pissing on each other, I will go back to my own section cause arguing about politics is veritably a waste of everyones time, esp. on a car forum...just a cesspool in here and I will admit I was prob contributing to it also.

Politics always brings out the worst in people, as it contributes and promotes a "you dont know shit you retard" attitude, its human nature unfortunately.


*sigh* Ok, let me explain it to you yet again, since "you dont know shit you retard".

When you post to the forum, it's public, everyone comments.
When you send a PM, it's private, just the person you PM responds.

This is simple stuff, why can't you figure it out?


Also, when you don't like a forum and don't want to participate on it, you open the proverbial door and leave. No need to announce you are leaving, just get up and go.

Easy stuff if you actually DO "know shit", and aren't a "retard".



Bye, bye and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

(oh, and since you threaten to take your ball and go home and then change your mind and stay as often as a girl changes clothes -- welcome back "retard" )
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #117
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post

I don't get your point. He's tall, so he can easily just pass the whole umbrella over the top of the metal bar and continue on his way.

What problem do you have with that? Seems perfectly logical to me, but then again I'm a full height adult, and not in grade school kid with a crotch-view of the world, like whoever put this together.

But keep it up. You guys tried all these silly games in 2008, and look how great it went for you. Look back at the top of this page for what your fellow righties think of this type of stupidity. It only hurts your cause more.

Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #118
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
124
Rep
5,068
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
When the wings have fallen off and you're heading straight down, does it matter who's flying the plane?

I say put Ron Paul at the helm. It'll be something new to watch if nothing else. And he won't pull punches with Congress. Just watching him rant about them will be fun. And let's face it, he can hardly do worse.
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #119
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
Lorde's Avatar
No_Country
32
Rep
2,519
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snig

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
^ racist.




Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I don't get your point. He's tall, so he can easily just pass the whole umbrella over the top of the metal bar and continue on his way.

What problem do you have with that? Seems perfectly logical to me, but then again I'm a full height adult, and not in grade school kid with a crotch-view of the world, like whoever put this together.

But keep it up. You guys tried all these silly games in 2008, and look how great it went for you. Look back at the top of this page for what your fellow righties think of this type of stupidity. It only hurts your cause more.

Is it me, or do liberals think every viewpoint besides their own is wrong (and crotch-viewed apparently)?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #120
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post


Is it me, or do liberals think every viewpoint besides their own is wrong (and crotch-viewed apparently)?
I'm completely open to an explaination of why handing an umbrella up over a bar justifies the comment "How Does This Thing Work?".

I'll completely agree you are right, and admit I'm wrong, IF you can make a reasonable and rational argument that the completely smart and logical action of passing an umbrella up and over something in the way justifies the comment "How Does This Thing Work?".

The part that makes you wrong, is that you are completely incapable of providing exactly that kind of reasonable and rational argument, yet post stupid crap like this anyways.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2011, 03:48 PM   #121
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Is it me, or do liberals think every viewpoint besides their own is wrong?
As opposed to whom, conservatives? Explain to me how every thread in this forum is anti-Obama/anti-Democrat, but that it doesn't indicate the same tendency in conservatives.

Is it me, or do conservatives spend more time disparaging their opponents instead of presenting facts?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #122
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,822
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Not serious at all, no worries
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #123
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
Lorde's Avatar
No_Country
32
Rep
2,519
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snig

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Not serious at all, no worries
If we can't laugh at politicians (no matter what party they represent), then what's the point?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #124
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
As opposed to whom, conservatives? Explain to me how every thread in this forum is anti-Obama/anti-Democrat, but that it doesn't indicate the same tendency in conservatives.

Is it me, or do conservatives spend more time disparaging their opponents instead of presenting facts?
No they spend more time with bullshit wars and tax cuts that cost the taxpayers $6 trillion.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #125
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,822
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
If we can't laugh at politicians (no matter what party they represent), then what's the point?
This part of the forum is a no fun zone.

__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #126
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

You guys are right. Parry IS a joke of a candidate. Parry's campaign has crashed so hard you can see the skid marks from space.

He's talking about deciding not to debate his fellow Republicans anymore, but his single digit poll numbers are going to make the decision FOR him. He's not even going to qualify for some of the future debates because his poll numbers are dropping so fast. It's not even going to be his decision not to debate -- he won't even be invited.

I find that pretty hilarious. Don't you?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #127
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,822
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
I've never voiced any support for Rick PERRY.

I do find it hilarious that he is almost going to be gone though, so yea

I also find a lot of other things about this whole section of the forums VERY HILARIOUS.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #128
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I've never voiced any support for Rick PERRY.

I do find it hilarious that he is almost going to be gone though, so yea

I also find a lot of other things about this whole section of the forums VERY HILARIOUS.

It's Rick PArry. That's what I wrote, that's what I meant. I thought you guys had a sense of humor???


"Comedian Stephen Colbert's Super PAC has released a video that mockingly endorses Texas Governor Rick Perry, or Rick "Parry," as the videos state.

"We want you to vote for Rick Perry, too. But not their Rick Perry, our Rick Parry," (with an 'A') read one video."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1970...-pac-video.htm
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #129
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,822
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
It's Rick PArry. That's what I wrote, that's what I meant. I thought you guys had a sense of humor???


"Comedian Stephen Colbert's Super PAC has released a video that mockingly endorses Texas Governor Rick Perry, or Rick "Parry," as the videos state.

"We want you to vote for Rick Perry, too. But not their Rick Perry, our Rick Parry," (with an 'A') read one video."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1970...-pac-video.htm
Never saw that, will have to check it out.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 01:06 AM   #130
yakev724
Brigadier General
yakev724's Avatar
Russian Federation
64
Rep
3,559
Posts

 
Drives: 00 RX300
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ithaca, NY

iTrader: (49)

I think this conversation is over.



Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST