BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #23
Q4P
Colonel
 
Q4P's Avatar
 
Drives: Too Much
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: World

Posts: 2,296
iTrader: (0)

No one here has played Nazi Zombies in COD? That would be more than fun.
__________________
2jZ + RB26 + 4G63 + LS9 + N54 =
Q4P is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #24
Kroy
Brigadier General
 
Kroy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335i View Post
i think the only painful part is the tearing through your flesh process... i think actually becoming a zombie should be painless since its just a virus that kills your "conscious brain functions"

don't know about you, but i've never enjoyed contracting a virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
All zombies, all types. Even the aggressive ones in "I am Legend"
dawg... that ain't even fair. those are straight up vampires. infection is the only thing they have with zombies. that, and they want to kill you.
Kroy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #25
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
No one here has played Nazi Zombies in COD? That would be more than fun.
You realize that that always ends with you dying, right?


I always will have a gun safe that will remain dust covered until one of two events.


1) Zombie Apocalypse

2) Red Dawn


I will be like Bert from Tremors.
__________________
BrokenVert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #26
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

Posts: 254
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post

dawg... that ain't even fair. those are straight up vampires. infection is the only thing they have with zombies. that, and they want to kill you.
No excuses. Must be ready at all times.
FwdFtl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #27
number335
Second Lieutenant
 
number335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

If zombies eat people, why would there be so many zombies? Should there just be one zombie if they eat their victims?
number335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:34 PM   #28
Kroy
Brigadier General
 
Kroy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
You realize that that always ends with you dying, right?


I always will have a gun safe that will remain dust covered until one of two events.


1) Zombie Apocalypse

2) Red Dawn


I will be like Bert from Tremors.
did bert have that in tremors 1?
Kroy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #29
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

there are different types of Zombies, you have the casual "walkers" that want "braaaiiinnnzzz", you have the Rage zombies that dont want to eat you, so much as rip you apart and splash around in your blood, you have the thinking Zombies (land of the dead) that can use tools and retain part of their human emotions.

Most of the time you will meet a walker, a single one is not a problem - just bash it in the head, but a horde of them - is where you normally get bitten, but get away - to the virus spreads. if you get stuck in the horde, they eat you.

Rage zombies dont have to bite you, for instance if you hit one, and it gets blood on you - you can become infected. a rule most of the "Walker" zombies dont follow. These ones can chase you forever, and are not technically "zombies" since they dont have to die to transform, they stay alive but are inflamed with rage.

So if you get "grazed" by a zombie, chances are you turn in to one. If you fall down, the horde surrounds you and you become food.
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #30
Kroy
Brigadier General
 
Kroy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
there are different types of Zombies, you have the casual "walkers" that want "braaaiiinnnzzz", you have the Rage zombies that dont want to eat you, so much as rip you apart and splash around in your blood, you have the thinking Zombies (land of the dead) that can use tools and retain part of their human emotions.

Most of the time you will meet a walker, a single one is not a problem - just bash it in the head, but a horde of them - is where you normally get bitten, but get away - to the virus spreads. if you get stuck in the horde, they eat you.

Rage zombies dont have to bite you, for instance if you hit one, and it gets blood on you - you can become infected. a rule most of the "Walker" zombies dont follow. These ones can chase you forever, and are not technically "zombies" since they dont have to die to transform, they stay alive but are inflamed with rage.

So if you get "grazed" by a zombie, chances are you turn in to one. If you fall down, the horde surrounds you and you become food.
so how long would you say is the lifespan of a rager? since they are 'alive,' they'll need sustenance to survive. how can they chase you forever if they are alive; having a finite amount of energy? Do they become walkers after they die?

i wouldn't want to live in a world occupied by walkers much less anything rager tier.
Kroy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #31
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

Posts: 254
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
there are different types of Zombies, you have the casual "walkers" that want "braaaiiinnnzzz", you have the Rage zombies that dont want to eat you, so much as rip you apart and splash around in your blood, you have the thinking Zombies (land of the dead) that can use tools and retain part of their human emotions.

Most of the time you will meet a walker, a single one is not a problem - just bash it in the head, but a horde of them - is where you normally get bitten, but get away - to the virus spreads. if you get stuck in the horde, they eat you.

Rage zombies dont have to bite you, for instance if you hit one, and it gets blood on you - you can become infected. a rule most of the "Walker" zombies dont follow. These ones can chase you forever, and are not technically "zombies" since they dont have to die to transform, they stay alive but are inflamed with rage.

So if you get "grazed" by a zombie, chances are you turn in to one. If you fall down, the horde surrounds you and you become food.
Congratulations, you have just been recruited into the zombie apocalypse task force.

FwdFtl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #32
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Fuck the treadmills, I would wrap my house with mirrors.
My theory is they would get stuck running in place like a video game



Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #33
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
so how long would you say is the lifespan of a rager? since they are 'alive,' they'll need sustenance to survive. how can they chase you forever if they are alive; having a finite amount of energy? Do they become walkers after they die?

i wouldn't want to live in a world occupied by walkers much less anything rager tier.
Lol well they can go about 2-3 months without food if you follow comics/movies. and what I mean by "forever" is a person will run out of energy, I dont care who you are, you cant run forever. A Rager can. So it will get you unless you out smart it.

Ragers dont become walkers, its a different virus - and ive yet to see them come together. so if you kill a Rage zombie, its closer to killing a human, because its technically "alive", you just cure it... with death.

This excludes the "T-Virus" which mutates and can infect anything, and amplify characteristics of its host, the T virus is not limited to Zombies, its in a totally different category lol

Yes... Im a horror junkie.
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #34
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

Posts: 254
iTrader: (0)

[quote=Gregxi;10695207]Fuck the treadmills, I would wrap my house with mirrors.
My theory is they would get stuck running in place like a video game



Until they figure out how to break it, especially if it's on of these type of zombies...

Gavin is this the rage zombie you speak of?
Attached Images
 
FwdFtl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #35
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Congratulations, you have just been recruited into the zombie apocalypse task force.

I'm so Proud
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #36
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

[quote=FwdFtl;10695233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Fuck the treadmills, I would wrap my house with mirrors.
My theory is they would get stuck running in place like a video game



Until they figure out how to break it, especially if it's on of these type of zombies...

Gavin is this the rage zombie you speak of?
These are Rage zombies :

Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #37
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
 
M3Bahn's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

What is the point of these "what if" zombie thread scenarios?
__________________
The journey is the reward.
M3Bahn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #38
Kroy
Brigadier General
 
Kroy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
What is the point of these "what if" zombie thread scenarios?
are you bored?
Kroy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #39
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
 
M3Bahn's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
are you bored?
I'm just wondering.
__________________
The journey is the reward.
M3Bahn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #40
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Posts: 4,448
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
These are Rage zombies :

God the 28 Days/Weeks later are my favorite Zombie movies. I get so wrapped up in them. I WISH they would make the 3rd one rumored to be in the works but never happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
What is the point of these "what if" zombie thread scenarios?
Why not? lol
Elliott@DetailAddict is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 08:00 PM   #41
mommehK
New Member
 
mommehK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 BMW X3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CLT

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Can't believe nobody mentioned stocking up on banjos...
mommehK is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #42
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
 
Gavin@MMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 818/805

Posts: 3,880
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
God the 28 Days/Weeks later are my favorite Zombie movies. I get so wrapped up in them. I WISH they would make the 3rd one rumored to be in the works but never happens
I'm right there with you, they are so good!

Sadly, a third one has the same chance of being made as someone finding Tupac alive.
Gavin@MMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #43
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

[quote=FwdFtl;10695233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Fuck the treadmills, I would wrap my house with mirrors.
My theory is they would get stuck running in place like a video game



Until they figure out how to break it, especially if it's on of these type of zombies...

?
WTF Am I supposed to do with all these mirrors in my basement now ?
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #44
AllydNYC
Loading...
 
AllydNYC's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' 328xi | 91' E30 318is
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 2,186
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 328xi  [5.00]


There you go, put pictures in each spot.
AllydNYC is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST