BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
35
Rep
183
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Chilling Letter from Proctor & Gamble to Obama

Chilling Letter from Proctor & Gamble to Obama

By Lou Pritchett, Procter & Gamble

A LETTER FROM A PROCTER AND GAMBLE EXECUTIVE TO THE PRESIDENT* THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE MOST CHILLING

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest
Rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management.. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering."



Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years;

made corporate history.



AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA





Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike
Any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive
Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no
Visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth
Growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus
Don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned
Yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to
Publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail..

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America '
Crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style
Country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system
With a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly
Capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose
That lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of
Living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics
Against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from
Challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider
Opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both
Omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything
You do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the
Limbaugh's, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing,
Conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will
Probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett
*


This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.
Big surprise. Since it hit the Internet, however, it has had over
500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for

Good men do nothing.. It's happening right now.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Seminole
Colonel
Seminole's Avatar
United_States
90
Rep
2,032
Posts

 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
FYI this was from 2009.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
Gamoto
Private First Class
35
Rep
183
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
FYI this was from 2009.
I know... but in my opinion his thoughts have been renforced by Obama's actions over the last 2 plus years.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamoto View Post
Chilling
CHILLING
scare
scare
scare
scare
not an American
scare
scare
scare
scare
radical extremists
scare
scare
scare
scare
scare
kill
scare
extortion
scare
scare
scare
scare
scare
scare
scare
not feel safe
evil
Lou sounds like either a paranoid schizo, or a wet-diapered scaredy-cat, or just another right-wing political hack who understands how easy it is to play the fear card on small-minded low information voters to manipulate them.

It looks like he successfully found his target audience...
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2011, 03:57 AM   #5
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamoto View Post
I know... but in my opinion his thoughts have been renforced by Obama's actions over the last 2 plus years.
What actions would those be? I ask since most of the points in the letter were false, and being that it was written just a couple of months after he took office, one would have to conclude it to be the rantings of a scared old man.

Last edited by ScotchAndCigar; 09-29-2011 at 04:03 AM.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #6
Rochdale Pioneers
First Lieutenant
Rochdale Pioneers's Avatar
United Kingdom
8
Rep
371
Posts

 
Drives: F10 520d SE
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stockton on Tees UK

iTrader: (0)

Its only because the various frootloop candidates for the GOP nomination are so extreme that Obama is worth defending. A president who manages to actively pursue the opposite of so many of his stated policies is hardly the darling of the left is he?

BTW I do love how the right in America seem so scared of Europe....
__________________
Had: E91 320d ES Titanium Silver
Now: F10 520d SE Alpine White, Cinnamon Brown leather, Business speakers
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
cmk227
Major
cmk227's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,334
Posts

 
Drives: Goal: ED on 2015 M6GC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Irving, TX & Northern England

iTrader: (2)

The problem is we do not have a leader in office. He continue to blame everyone else for the problem he is causing.

True leaders do not blame others for their own fault. I am sorry but this scary old man is right on a lot of things.

This is a guy that hate wallstreet but his biggest donors are from Wall St. Buffet claims the rich should pay more taxes yet he still fight the IRS on $1B in back taxes.

I wonder if this is politically motivated to get a waiver on the $1B in back taxes he owes.

This is no leader.
__________________

14 Lexus GX460 & 14 Lexus ES300H
14 BMW 528d Touring Estate - UK
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #8
lkw15
Major
lkw15's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,076
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1991 318is  [0.00]
2015 M3  [5.00]
1976 BMW 2002  [4.67]
2013 BMW X5 35i Pre ...  [5.00]
I wouldn't really attribute this to Procter & Gamble as much as I would attribute it to any retired business executive. The fact that he worked at P&G, at least in my mind, is immaterial.

In any event, although I'm not Obama fan, it does seem a little over the top. Whether it's George W. Bush conspiring with Halliburton, or Obama hating America, I tend to think they are both ridiculous.

And Barack Obama doesn't scare me, because come election day, we'll have an opportunity to keep him in office, or elect someone else. It's pretty simple.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #9
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
41
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
And Barack Obama doesn't scare me, because come election day, we'll have an opportunity to keep him in office, or elect someone else. It's pretty simple.
That is very rational, what the fuck are you doing here? We only communicate in hyperbole and craziness in these threads, please get the proper attitude prior to posting
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
That is very rational
True, but still the guy is commenting on a 3 year old letter, so that's consistent with the inane debating that goes on here.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
airwave808
First Lieutenant
airwave808's Avatar
Canada
6
Rep
316
Posts

 
Drives: MCB E92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamoto View Post
I know... but in my opinion his thoughts have been renforced by Obama's actions over the last 2 plus years.
I think he forgot to put that he is scared because the president is black because at the end of the day this what it's about. After Bush, Nixon and other bozos Americans had, it takes a lot to question this one. It is not like the policies have changed in any way or form from the previous administrations so I don't understand what the issue is here.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #12
cmk227
Major
cmk227's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,334
Posts

 
Drives: Goal: ED on 2015 M6GC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Irving, TX & Northern England

iTrader: (2)

It sad how mistaken you are. Obama answer to all of our problems is a larger gov't and the idea that gov't is the solution to all of our problems.

I don't care if he white, yellow, brown and black. My problem is he is not fit to lead. He is to busy in campaign mode and trying to buy votes with other people money.

My support is for Herman Cain.
__________________

14 Lexus GX460 & 14 Lexus ES300H
14 BMW 528d Touring Estate - UK
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk227 View Post
It sad how mistaken you are. Obama answer to all of our problems is a larger gov't and the idea that gov't is the solution to all of our problems.

I don't care if he white, yellow, brown and black. My problem is he is not fit to lead. He is to busy in campaign mode and trying to buy votes with other people money.

My support is for Herman Cain.
First, learn to speak english. Next, what kind of jerk starts off with "It's sad how mistaken you are"? Try actually debating with facts, instead of this crap.

So, Obama's answer is larger govt? Prove it. I guarantee you're completely full of shit, and you will present not one example.

And what's with the "campaign mode" comment? And Herman Cain?!?! Ahhhhahahaaahahahaaha! I dare you to tell me whether he's pro-life or pro-choice. Even HE doesn't know.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #14
len56
Private
len56's Avatar
58
Rep
86
Posts

 
Drives: like a gentleman, yo
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Well, he just sounds like a Republican..


"DAMN WINDMILLS, YOU SCARY
i like oil"
__________________
i love german cars
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
cmk227
Major
cmk227's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,334
Posts

 
Drives: Goal: ED on 2015 M6GC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Irving, TX & Northern England

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
First, learn to speak english. Next, what kind of jerk starts off with "It's sad how mistaken you are"? Try actually debating with facts, instead of this crap.

So, Obama's answer is larger govt? Prove it. I guarantee you're completely full of shit, and you will present not one example.

And what's with the "campaign mode" comment? And Herman Cain?!?! Ahhhhahahaaahahahaaha! I dare you to tell me whether he's pro-life or pro-choice. Even HE doesn't know.
It funny how you liberal start insulting people and calling names but yet consider yourself better than anyone else. Does it upset that people disagree with you.

Obama is a failure. He has had both house of congress in democratic control in 2006-2008. When he became president he had full control from 2008-2010 and did what. Pass healthcare reform that is choking our country and business with the additional cost. The man never passed a budget in those two years and get upset because republican won the majority in the house in 2010 as a rejection of his liberal policies. He makes excuses for his failed policy and attack congress when his buddy Reid could have easily submitted the bill for a vote over a month ago. Instead he keep attacking republicans


To the other poster. Yes I a conservative and ex military.
__________________

14 Lexus GX460 & 14 Lexus ES300H
14 BMW 528d Touring Estate - UK
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #16
lkw15
Major
lkw15's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,076
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1991 318is  [0.00]
2015 M3  [5.00]
1976 BMW 2002  [4.67]
2013 BMW X5 35i Pre ...  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave808 View Post
I think he forgot to put that he is scared because the president is black because at the end of the day this what it's about. After Bush, Nixon and other bozos Americans had, it takes a lot to question this one. It is not like the policies have changed in any way or form from the previous administrations so I don't understand what the issue is here.
Do you really think it's racial? If it is, then why is Herman Cain trending up so significantly in the polls right now among the GOP?

Not that I like or support Herman Cain, but the fact is is that if it is all about race, then an African American shouldn't be performing so well...
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #17
lkw15
Major
lkw15's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,076
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
1991 318is  [0.00]
2015 M3  [5.00]
1976 BMW 2002  [4.67]
2013 BMW X5 35i Pre ...  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
First, learn to speak english. Next, what kind of jerk starts off with "It's sad how mistaken you are"? Try actually debating with facts, instead of this crap.

So, Obama's answer is larger govt? Prove it. I guarantee you're completely full of shit, and you will present not one example.

And what's with the "campaign mode" comment? And Herman Cain?!?! Ahhhhahahaaahahahaaha! I dare you to tell me whether he's pro-life or pro-choice. Even HE doesn't know.
It's pretty clear that President Obama supports expansive government spending and increasing the federal workforce, right? I mean those are the facts. The federal workforce has grown by 11.7% since 2008 while the private sector workforce has been reduced by 6.6% over the same time period.

I'm not arguing whether or not that is the right thing to do, but I think it's been pretty clear that growing the government and stimulating the economy by government spending are goals of the president.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #18
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by len56 View Post
Well, he just sounds like a Republican..


"DAMN WINDMILLS, YOU SCARY
i like oil"
^^^This!


You nailed it!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #19
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
It's pretty clear that President Obama supports expansive government spending and increasing the federal workforce, right? I mean those are the facts. The federal workforce has grown by 11.7% since 2008 while the private sector workforce has been reduced by 6.6% over the same time period.

I'm not arguing whether or not that is the right thing to do, but I think it's been pretty clear that growing the government and stimulating the economy by government spending are goals of the president.

Let me get this straight. You are saying that Obama supports "expansive government spending" because between 2008-2010 while this nation is at war, the Office of Personnel Management reports the following:

Uniformed military personnel: + 10.5%
Veteran's Administration: + 11.3%
Department of Defense: + 15.4%

Seriously?

Where I come from, that's called "Supporting the Troops".

If you want to amend your statement to be "It's pretty clear that President Obama supports THE TROOPS, right?", and "I'm not arguing whether or not that is the right thing to do, but I think it's been pretty clear that SUPPORTING THE TROOPS AT TIME OF WAR is a goal of the president", then I'd agree with your post.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #20
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
Do you really think it's racial? If it is, then why is Herman Cain trending up so significantly in the polls right now among the GOP?

Not that I like or support Herman Cain, but the fact is is that if it is all about race, then an African American shouldn't be performing so well...


Is your point that every Republican who supports Herman Cain definitely is not a racist?

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but if that is what you are saying, then what you've shown that only somewhere around 30% of Republicans polled definitely aren't racists.

That's not that impressive at all. Pretty bad actually. So I'm not so sure the Herman Cain Support Metric is all that important or accurate indicator of what you want it to measure...
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
cmk227
Major
cmk227's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,334
Posts

 
Drives: Goal: ED on 2015 M6GC
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Irving, TX & Northern England

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Is your point that every Republican who supports Herman Cain definitely is not a racist?

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but if that is what you are saying, then what you've shown that only somewhere around 30% of Republicans polled definitely aren't racists.

That's not that impressive at all. Pretty bad actually. So I'm not so sure the Herman Cain Support Metric is all that important or accurate indicator of what you want it to measure...
The point is that you liberal want to make it a race card. The fact is that Herman Cain is doing well on the polls since he is a conservative and it upset you guys that Obama can't use the race card against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
It's pretty clear that President Obama supports expansive government spending and increasing the federal workforce, right? I mean those are the facts. The federal workforce has grown by 11.7% since 2008 while the private sector workforce has been reduced by 6.6% over the same time period.

I'm not arguing whether or not that is the right thing to do, but I think it's been pretty clear that growing the government and stimulating the economy by government spending are goals of the president.
Don't worry about it. He wants to say Obama expansion of gov't is only because of troop deployment. Obama believes that gov't is the answer.

"I contend that for a nation to try and tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to life himself up by the handle" - Winston Churchill

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Obama-B...-/220682804541


Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
^^^This!


You nailed it!
Yes, I am a conservative and ex military. I would be a bite more embarrassed to be consider a liberal.
__________________

14 Lexus GX460 & 14 Lexus ES300H
14 BMW 528d Touring Estate - UK
Previous M's: 11 BMW M3 JZB ZCP 6MT, 02 BMW M3 Conv 6MT & 02 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk227 View Post
The point is that you liberal want to make it a race card. The fact is that Herman Cain is doing well on the polls since he is a conservative and it upset you guys that Obama can't use the race card against him.

Don't worry about it. He wants to say Obama expansion of gov't is only because of troop deployment. Obama believes that gov't is the answer.

Yes, I am a conservative and ex military. I would be a bite more embarrassed to be consider a liberal.
Actually, I would be embarrassed if I was an illiterate trying to post in this forum.
But why would I be embarrassed to be a liberal, because you say so?

Nobody's making anything a "race card". Herman Cain's no different than Alan Keyes, this is nothing new. Stop putting words into my mouth. And I guarantee that Cain will be done soon - he will NOT be the nominee.

As for Obama, when will you guys stop repeating Fox News propaganda, and stick to facts? I don't give a rat's ass as to what you think Obama thinks. He simply has not expanded government, and unless you can prove otherwise, take your ball and go home.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST