BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
W12x
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E53 X5, 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston

Posts: 425
iTrader: (0)

Current lease rates?

Haven't been here for a while cause there are a lot of stuff going on, but I am planning on leasing an E92 in the next 2 or 3 months so trying to do some research here. After looking around a bit I couldn't really find much information on MY2012 lease so I decided to start this thread.

Here's the car I'm planning on leasing:
E92 M3 Coupe
Alpine White
Fox Red
Carbon Leather

Competition Package
Premium Package
M-DCT


Planning on doing
36 Months, 15000 or 12000 per year,
0 down, max security deposit.

MSRP based on MY2012 is $70525 on BMWNA's website.

Anyone know what kind of monthly payment would be a good deal on this?
Also, how much will ED impact the price of the car?
Thanks
W12x is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
MR///M3
e90post veteran
 
MR///M3's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 M3, '09 335, '11 Mini R56
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: central NJ

Posts: 1,384
iTrader: (5)

base money factor right now is 0.00195 and residuals are 56% for 15k, 58% for 12k and 59% for 10k miles

oh and
__________________
2012 Melbourne Red/Bamboo Novillo E92 M3 - ZCP, ZPP, DCT, BMW Apps, Sat Radio, Heated Seats
Mods- 20" BBS LM DBK, 18" Volk TE37SL, OSS, Arkym, RD Sport, and much more...
Thanks to- PYSpeed -- Morr Wheels -- OSS Designs -- iND-Distribution
MR///M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
nv6425
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5, 2012 740i M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 351
iTrader: (0)

I'm doing a very similar deal with Ryan Amico from Steve Thomas BMW, shoot him an email, you will be very pleased with his level of service.
nv6425 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
Technic
Lieutenant General
 
Technic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3, 2014 528i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Posts: 10,940
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2004 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by W12x View Post
Haven't been here for a while cause there are a lot of stuff going on, but I am planning on leasing an E92 in the next 2 or 3 months so trying to do some research here. After looking around a bit I couldn't really find much information on MY2012 lease so I decided to start this thread.

Here's the car I'm planning on leasing:
E92 M3 Coupe
Alpine White
Fox Red
Carbon Leather

Competition Package
Premium Package
M-DCT


Planning on doing
36 Months, 15000 or 12000 per year,
0 down, max security deposit.

MSRP based on MY2012 is $70525 on BMWNA's website.

Anyone know what kind of monthly payment would be a good deal on this?
Also, how much will ED impact the price of the car?
Thanks
MSRP: $70525
Tax rate: 6.25% (best case in Texas) to 8.25% (worst case)
MSD: 7

1) 36 month/15000 payment with taxes: $1130 to $1151
2) 36 month/12000 payment with taxes: $1090 to $1111

Out of pocket: ~$9600 (depending on your dealer lease fees)

ED: $61956 (ED invoice +$1000 profit)
1) $864 to $880
2) $824 to $840

Out of pocket: ~$7200 (depending on your dealer fees)

Use this as a guide only. There are several online lease calculators which you can input your own numbers.
__________________
-2015 F30 320i, Imperial/Oyster, 8AT: August 2014 ED
-2012 E92 M3 Jerez Black/Rust Brown, M-DCT: September 2011 ED
-2008 E90 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo, 6MT: Gone
-2007 MK5 GTI United Grey/Grey, DSG: Gone
-2004 E46 M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon, 6MT: Gone
Technic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
W12x
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 E53 X5, 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston

Posts: 425
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
base money factor right now is 0.00195 and residuals are 56% for 15k, 58% for 12k and 59% for 10k miles

oh and
Seems like the MF didn't change much but the residuals are slight lower than before, thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by nv6425 View Post
I'm doing a very similar deal with Ryan Amico from Steve Thomas BMW, shoot him an email, you will be very pleased with his level of service.
I'm planning on doing that later, when I'm 100% ready to order the car.
Since you are doing a similar deal and from Texas as well, do you mind sharing your numbers? Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
MSRP: $70525
Tax rate: 6.25% (best case in Texas) to 8.25% (worst case)
MSD: 7

1) 36 month/15000 payment with taxes: $1130 to $1151
2) 36 month/12000 payment with taxes: $1090 to $1111

Out of pocket: ~$9600 (depending on your dealer lease fees)

ED: $61956 (ED invoice +$1000 profit)
1) $864 to $880
2) $824 to $840

Out of pocket: ~$7200 (depending on your dealer fees)

Use this as a guide only. There are several online lease calculators which you can input your own numbers.
Thanks for all the numbers! I will definitely use that as a reference!
(I did try to use two of the calculators but the numbers were pretty weird some I probably did something wrong lol)

BTW love the Rust Brown leather option that you listed on your 12 E92, it's probably the best looking interior color around
W12x is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST