BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #67
gthal
Colonel
 
gthal's Avatar
 
Drives: C63 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada

Posts: 2,172
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 M3  [3.37]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
this proves what?
still no hard evidence..just bla bla bla i can claim i have a 10 foot penis.
Please do NOT post a picture to prove it
gthal is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #68
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
Please do NOT post a picture to prove it
i dont know i think i should to prove it cuz apparently posting a picture of anything and not the real thing proves its real.
and any naysayers can suck my 10 foot penis because they should believe me???

lol
i dont know wats up with the responses from ADV.1 if they think we M3 owners are idiots or something or easy to make a sale when they have no concrete backup for the claims make..
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #69
H2
Second Lieutenant
 
H2's Avatar
 
Drives: LSB E92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

I have no opinion regarding the quality of ADV.1 wheels. I have noticed that they do seem to be popular. The main issue that I've seen in this thread is that they said they had TUV certifications and then said they would post one. They posted something titled as a "Certificate of Conformity." If that's not an actual TUV certification, then (in my opinion) it brings into doubt whether ADV.1 has certifications and knows what they're talking about. Also, a picture standing in a TUV facility is no proof you're certified; it only refutes claims that "TUV has never heard of us."

I used to perform ISO 9001 audits of organizations and, as such, I always wanted to see proof or evidence of something. People frequently make careless mistakes (or try to answer questions they shouldn't be trying to answer) when audited or pressed for information. The posting of a "Certificate of Conformity" (instead of a TUV certificate) may be one of those types of mistakes. In my audit situations, a simple "oops, my mistake" would suffice (followed by the correct proof, evidence, or explanation) and no negative consequences would result. I believe that's all we're asking for here.
__________________
Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 / Individual M3 picture threads - interior, exterior
H2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #70
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 View Post
I have no opinion regarding the quality of ADV.1 wheels. I have noticed that they do seem to be popular. The main issue that I've seen in this thread is that they said they had TUV certifications and then said they would post one. They posted something titled as a "Certificate of Conformity." If that's not an actual TUV certification, then (in my opinion) it brings into doubt whether ADV.1 has certifications and knows what they're talking about. Also, a picture standing in a TUV facility is no proof you're certified; it only refutes claims that "TUV has never heard of us."

I used to perform ISO 9001 audits of organizations and, as such, I always wanted to see proof or evidence of something. People frequently make careless mistakes (or try to answer questions they shouldn't be trying to answer) when audited or pressed for information. The posting of a "Certificate of Conformity" (instead of a TUV certificate) may be one of those types of mistakes. In my audit situations, a simple "oops, my mistake" would suffice (followed by the correct proof, evidence, or explanation) and no negative consequences would result. I believe that's all we're asking for here.
yea but they dont have it, or they would have posted it. my whole point for pointing ADV.1 out is that companies like that are trying to mislead the customers, saying they have passed certain certifications when in reality, only a few of the wheels they sell has passed. Judging by the way they post and reply they are very quick to try anything they can to prove they are TUV certified, but not directly because they just don't have the certification. Posting pictures of the incorrect TUV conformity, pictures of the TUV facility, etc. does not really prove anything. Like I said, i can claim I have a 10 food penis, and then google a picture of it or take a picture of a whale penis, and the public is suppose to believe me that I do have a 10 foot penis? M3 owners are not dumb, our cars are not cheap, and our money is hard earned, every single one of us. Trying to sell us rims that you claim are so and so, just dont cut it, and Im calling you guys out.
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #71
AMPowerJ
One mod leads to another ...
 
AMPowerJ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Blythewood, SC

Posts: 2,406
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
"whale penis"
__________________
2013 E92 M3 with ESS VT2-585 SC, StopTech BBK, ESS Full Exhaust, and a bunch of carbon fiber ... - SOLD
AMPowerJ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #72
aus
Major General
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach, CA

Posts: 6,949
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
i dont know wats up with the responses from ADV.1 if they think we M3 owners are idiots or something or easy to make a sale when they have no concrete backup for the claims make..
You should have seen this forum when the E9x first came out.
It was ALL ABOUT 360 Forged and 20" rims. It was SAD. All these "Car Guys" were all about the bling and had NO IDEA about unsprung weight, VIA/JWL/TUV. All they cared about was the look and the bling. There are still a LOT of those types of people on this and many other boards.
I was like WTF happened to the //M crowd I was used to with the E36/E46 M3.

Jordan knows how to make a good looking wheel; he's proved that twice now. And it seems like he's taking care of customers, but he needs to take that next step like APEX and MORR have done to prove their wheels are strong and safe for the road and track.
Also, saying you're TUV when you're really not, does not inspire confidence in the company's wheels cracking or breaking.

.
__________________
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
aus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #73
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
You should have seen this forum when the E9x first came out.
It was ALL ABOUT 360 Forged and 20" rims. It was SAD. All these "Car Guys" were all about the bling and had NO IDEA about unsprung weight, VIA/JWL/TUV. All they cared about was the look and the bling. There are still a LOT of those types of people on this and many other boards.
I was like WTF happened to the //M crowd I was used to with the E36/E46 M3.

Jordan knows how to make a good looking wheel; he's proved that twice now. And it seems like he's taking care of customers, but he needs to take that next step like APEX and MORR have done to prove their wheels are strong and safe for the road and track.
Also, saying you're TUV when you're really not, does not inspire confidence in the company's wheels cracking or breaking.

.
Im with you on this 100%. Different crowd over here compared to the good old M3Forum days where BBS and Volk were more common, and parts were more genuine. And I do agree, Jordan does make VERY GOOD LOOKING wheels, but its not hard to make a good looking wheel. All you need is a good design, and cut it to that spec. The hard part, and the reason why wheels like RAC and MORR are so great and reasonably priced is that they know the sacrifice made when you have a good looking wheel. Its not that BBS or Volk/Advan/RAC has bad looking wheels, they understand that before a wheel looks good, it needs to be strong. We are not driving luxury SUVs or VIP sedans, we are driving high performance sports cars that can double as track cars on the weekend, and the wheels we put on our cars need to meet those standards and be able to withstand track punishment. Again, the biggest failure I see on ADV.1/360 forge is that they are all talk and no walk. Pictures and talk, anyone can do. Showing real certificates and proving that ALL of your wheels meet the TUV requirements is what counts. Saying that "some of our wheels are TUV approved, and we use that and cross/platform because it looks similar" does not cut it. If it does, why doesn't BBS/Rays/Enkei etc. do it the same way? Why do they have different certificate for practically every size of wheel? Oh right, because they actually make proper wheels and are priced accordingly.
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 01:31 AM   #74
rzm3
Moderator
 
rzm3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,585
iTrader: (14)

Here's a thread I created a while back regarding wheel testing standards.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353224

I also have an account with VIA to look up certified JWL wheels for those who are interested.
__________________
E92 M3 DCT - AiM EVO4 Data Logger / AiM SmartyCam HD / KW Competition 2-Way / OMP ARS Racing Seats / Brembo GT 365 / Pagid Yellow RS-29 / Rear Seats Delete
rzm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #75
BarryC
Major
 
Drives: '13 LRP M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kernersville NC

Posts: 1,124
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
Im with you on this 100%. Different crowd over here compared to the good old M3Forum days where BBS and Volk were more common, and parts were more genuine. And I do agree, Jordan does make VERY GOOD LOOKING wheels, but its not hard to make a good looking wheel. All you need is a good design, and cut it to that spec. The hard part, and the reason why wheels like RAC and MORR are so great and reasonably priced is that they know the sacrifice made when you have a good looking wheel. Its not that BBS or Volk/Advan/RAC has bad looking wheels, they understand that before a wheel looks good, it needs to be strong. We are not driving luxury SUVs or VIP sedans, we are driving high performance sports cars that can double as track cars on the weekend, and the wheels we put on our cars need to meet those standards and be able to withstand track punishment. Again, the biggest failure I see on ADV.1/360 forge is that they are all talk and no walk. Pictures and talk, anyone can do. Showing real certificates and proving that ALL of your wheels meet the TUV requirements is what counts. Saying that "some of our wheels are TUV approved, and we use that and cross/platform because it looks similar" does not cut it. If it does, why doesn't BBS/Rays/Enkei etc. do it the same way? Why do they have different certificate for practically every size of wheel? Oh right, because they actually make proper wheels and are priced accordingly.
+1000% I got sucked into the 360forged hype and never again will I buy a wheel from Jordan and his crew.

BC
__________________
2013 Lime Rock M3 6speed, ESS VT1-550, ESS HFCs and exhaust, KW Clubsports, Fire Orange PFC Z31 BBK, Forgeline GA1R 19x10/19x11, Yoko AD08R 275&295/30/19, Apex EC7 w/Mich PSS 265/285, ModeCarbon GT4 Lip, UUC SSK, Performance Seats and CF Trim, GT Motoring Alcantara orange stich shift & ebrake boots, iND floor mats
BarryC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #76
inandout
Second Lieutenant
 
inandout's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 Rings
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 298
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rldzhao View Post
Here's a thread I created a while back regarding wheel testing standards.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353224

I also have an account with VIA to look up certified JWL wheels for those who are interested.
So are any of rennen's wheels certified? Which Adv1s are certified?
inandout is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #77
ADV.1 Matt
Lieutenant Colonel
 
ADV.1 Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,512
iTrader: (0)

Pinhead - we also were not calling you out - the reason I invited you to come by our facility was because you were local to LA and we could clear up all of this and provide you with the evidence you demand in a few minutes and show you hundreds of testing certificates.

We engineer and build all of our wheels to exceed OEM specifications and have done so since day one. We don't sacrifice weight for safety and will build a heavier wheel than our competitors every day of the week to ensure it's not going to bend or break at the track. Are you guys demanding data and certificates from every other wheel company or just taking their word for it as well?
ADV.1 Matt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #78
bliss at 9k
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Alpine White E90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hermosa Beach California

Posts: 598
iTrader: (2)

Isn't JWL certification just the machine they useto test? There are no standards as each manufacture can do their own testing. So in the end JWL certification does not mean anything.
bliss at 9k is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #79
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,567
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss at 9k View Post
Isn't JWL certification just the machine they useto test? There are no standards as each manufacture can do their own testing. So in the end JWL certification does not mean anything.
This was answered earlier in the thread. JWL is not a machine. It's a testing standard.

Quote:
JWL is a self "certified" test that is close to meaningless on it's own due to shady industry practices. It's performed in-house by the manufacturer, and it's cheated in numerous ways due to zero regulation. There is no master list as it's self certified, so you can't verify what is real and what is not. It's easy to fake (companies stamp many of the logos onto anything), and I could name many wheels that do not even conform to this basic test even though they claim they do.

JWL for that reason is no where near as important as true VIA and TUV certification. This testing cannot be performed in-house to receive an official certificate for a wheel. It has to be sent out them for independent testing. Manufacturers again lie about this process, simply because their in-house testing equipment has been certified to have the ability to recreate those testing standards. That by itself is again meaningless. That's like saying you take practice SAT tests in the same format the real test is given (no college would accept the self test).

To have a wheel certified by JWL or TUV, you first need your own equipment certified, and perform your own in-house testing using their standard. This means each wheel has to be crush tested multiple times in-house (not FEA). After in-house testing is done a sample is sent to the VIA or TUV for official testing by them (3rd party). If you do not send them a sample, then that wheel cannot be certified. They must have a real wheel and tire shipped to them to verify the results of the in-house testing. Once a wheel is certified it will be listed on an online registry database.

This is why I am more concerned about those that lie about VIA/TUV certification. It would be like making the claim that a car received a 5 star crash safety rating, when in fact the NHTSA never even touched the car.
Quote:
JWL is the testing standard. It dictates the testing loads based on the wheel diameter and bolt pattern.

VIA is not a test. It is a testing organization. They test to the JWL standard. To be only JWL means a wheel was self tested. To be VIA means a wheel was officially tested by the VIA in Japan following the JWL testing method.

A Wheel that passes JWL does not make it VIA certified, even if it's stamped onto the wheel (what many companies do)
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #80
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
Pinhead - we also were not calling you out - the reason I invited you to come by our facility was because you were local to LA and we could clear up all of this and provide you with the evidence you demand in a few minutes and show you hundreds of testing certificates.

We engineer and build all of our wheels to exceed OEM specifications and have done so since day one. We don't sacrifice weight for safety and will build a heavier wheel than our competitors every day of the week to ensure it's not going to bend or break at the track. Are you guys demanding data and certificates from every other wheel company or just taking their word for it as well?
you and your companies lackluster response is not helping your case. Im calling you out to show proof that your wheels are TUV approved. Another member called you out, and you guys have yet to show anything but trying to change the direction where this is going. You dont sacrifice strength but you sacrifice weight? How is that a positive? You offer for me to come out to check out your warehouse where you cut the rims? What does that prove? Vorsteiner has offered for me to come out to their facility in Orange before and it proved nothing. Just a warehouse with a bunch of half carbon half fiberglass products and didnt show that they have an enclave or anything that proves they make their products there. Are you going to show me the TUV certificates? why not just show the whole forum and end this fiasco all together? We will take BBS and Volks word for it. They are in Formula 1 and many other motor-sport. Now THAT is concrete proof that they CAN make wheels when the top of the motor-sport ask you to provide rims for them.
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #81
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,118
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
Pinhead - we also were not calling you out - the reason I invited you to come by our facility was because you were local to LA and we could clear up all of this and provide you with the evidence you demand in a few minutes and show you hundreds of testing certificates.

We engineer and build all of our wheels to exceed OEM specifications and have done so since day one. We don't sacrifice weight for safety and will build a heavier wheel than our competitors every day of the week to ensure it's not going to bend or break at the track. Are you guys demanding data and certificates from every other wheel company or just taking their word for it as well?
i've always seen this statement come from many small wheel companies. what does this even mean? what kind of destructive testing have you done on OEM wheels ? and what have you done on your own ? did you guys get the specifications of the oem wheels from oem suppliers like BBS and fuchs, i am not talking bout width and offset here?

to be honest, i can accept you guys not having TUV certification but you can still build your wheels to a certain standard by testing them in various destructive tests. this should be part of the R&D process (maybe it already is, if it is, please describe what kind of testing you do!) just because something hasnt had any problems doesnt mean it never will. how many track cars out there do you have running ADV.1 wheels ?

if you guys have done your own testing, please upload results, pictures and maybe a video...something like this ?
__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #82
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 3|Ridge 1:54:61|Pacific 1:37:36
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 10,787
iTrader: (5)

end of that video seems unsafe for the tester standing 2 feet away. what if the wheel breaks or something goes wrong?
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings & bearings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW race|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge race pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|SR34|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|Apex studs|
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #83
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
i've always seen this statement come from many small wheel companies. what does this even mean? what kind of destructive testing have you done on OEM wheels ? and what have you done on your own ? did you guys get the specifications of the oem wheels from oem suppliers like BBS and fuchs, i am not talking bout width and offset here?

to be honest, i can accept you guys not having TUV certification but you can still build your wheels to a certain standard by testing them in various destructive tests. this should be part of the R&D process (maybe it already is, if it is, please describe what kind of testing you do!) just because something hasnt had any problems doesnt mean it never will. how many track cars out there do you have running ADV.1 wheels ?

if you guys have done your own testing, please upload results, pictures and maybe a video...something like this ?
right, and dont "Claim" that you do. SHOW IT. I can claim that my penis has the power of 1000 suns and can shoot cum 15 miles and fertilize an entire civilization. Without proof, would you believe my 10 foot penis can do that? Until you show proof of anything you claim the wheels you make has passed, I won't show the public my amazing penis.
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #84
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 3|Ridge 1:54:61|Pacific 1:37:36
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 10,787
iTrader: (5)

That will have the opposite effect. Getting to see your penis isn't a reward adv1 will want so they won't show you the TUV cert.
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings & bearings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW race|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge race pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|SR34|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|Apex studs|
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #85
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
 
PINHEAD's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3/997.2RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 969
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
That will have the opposite effect. Getting to see your penis isn't a reward adv1 will want so they won't show you the TUV cert.
true, im just trying to prove how idiotic their answers to our questions have been.
__________________
PINHEAD is offline   Monaco
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 12:38 AM   #86
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,539
iTrader: (0)

i'm very dissapoint'd w/ the outcome thus far... smh
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #87
esquire
Colonel
 
esquire's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 Dakar Yellow M3 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orange County, California

Posts: 2,799
iTrader: (0)

As an attorney, I'll say this. If ADV.1 can't substantiate its claims regarding their various certifications, namely that they have TUV certification on over 100 applications, they are looking at a tremendous amount of legal liability for fraud, false advertising, negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent misrepresentation. If a mass joiner or class action arises, ADV.1 can also count on a host of punitive damages on top of actual damages.

I hope for their sake they can substantiate their claims. But being in this business for as long as I have, my experience has been : once a fraud, always a fraud. There's nothing more valuable than reputation. And their reputation at 360 forged wheels precedes them.

- esquire
__________________

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
esquire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #88
gthal
Colonel
 
gthal's Avatar
 
Drives: C63 coupe
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada

Posts: 2,172
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 M3  [3.37]
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post

I hope for their sake they can substantiate their claims. But being in this business for as long as I have, my experience has been : once a fraud, always a fraud. There's nothing more valuable than reputation. And their reputation at 360 forged wheels precedes them.

- esquire
One thing with the whole 360 Forged issue is that if the owner of ADV.1 is the same, I don't care if you change the name or create a new legal entity, the reality is the ownership and management is the same. ADV.1 keeps saying that their company isn't the same as or affiliated with 360 Forged but if it is the same owner...

If I'm missing something, please clarify.
gthal is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST