BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
808@702
7th BMW, 500th Surfboard
 
808@702's Avatar
 
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Las Vegas, Nv. and Honolulu, Hi.

Posts: 1,053
iTrader: (0)

Romo strikes again!

My god yesterday against the Lions was unbearable.
808@702 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,208
iTrader: (3)

yeah the eagles and cowboy fans are letting it out over here

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...=583395&page=4
__________________
ZStig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
 
flip4335's Avatar
 
Drives: like it's rented
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the wheel

Posts: 1,828
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808@702 View Post
My god yesterday against the Lions was unbearable.
That would be: Romo strikes OUT!

My cousins are all crying about it....LOL
__________________

BMWCCA Member # 414198 Slightly Modded|e90|SGM|6MT|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|Blackline |219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix|AR Catted|Cobb
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
flip4335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (1)

I didn't think it was unbearable at all.
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I didn't think it was unbearable at all.
Stafford and calvin on my fantasy team... I fuckin loved it. 4-0 come get some.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #6
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,208
iTrader: (3)

fantasy football = dungeons and dragons in disguise
__________________
ZStig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Stafford and calvin on my fantasy team... I fuckin loved it. 4-0 come get some.
Stafford has a lot of Joey fucking Harrington in him at times. The last two first halves, all you had to do was change his number to #3 and you wouldn't have been able to tell it wasn't Joey. Same bad decision making, same happy feet, same terribly inaccurate throws, same statistical fuck-all numbers. I know he's been hurt, but this is his third year in the NFL. Time to stop milking the rookie angle. He needs to show up when the game starts, not after halftime only.
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
fantasy football = dungeons and dragons in disguise
Eagles = Cowboys in disguise...
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #9
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Stafford has a lot of Joey fucking Harrington in him at times. The last two first halves, all you had to do was change his number to #3 and you wouldn't have been able to tell it wasn't Joey. Same bad decision making, same happy feet, same terribly inaccurate throws, same statistical fuck-all numbers. I know he's been hurt, but this is his third year in the NFL. Time to stop milking the rookie angle. He needs to show up when the game starts, not after halftime only.
Easy now, a couple years ago you went 0-16 you're 4-0 now

As a Giant fan Eli drives me crazy at times but he is the best QB we have had in 20 years, They both do stupid things at times and probably always will but both are far better than 90% of the other QB'S out there
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

yesterday was the last day that i will ever support romo. unbelievable.

relevant reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comme...r_romo_jersey/
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Easy now, a couple years ago you went 0-16 you're 4-0 now
...and the year before, we started 6-2... That year, I had the privilege of watching my Lions get beat extremely badly by the Chargers. It's one thing to get blown out in a football city; getting blown out in a fairweather city by people who couldn't even identify half their starters was a pretty shitty experience.

We've relied on two miracles already to be 4-0 instead of 2-2. We've got a lot of shit to work on. Also, I don't think you can fathom the horror that instinctually surfaces any time a QB looks anything like Joey. That dude practically permanently traumatized the entire fan base.
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
ZStig
Major General
 
Drives: VT2-500 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

Posts: 7,208
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Eagles = Cowboys in disguise...
this year, I agree
__________________
ZStig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
 
Gregxi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

Posts: 336
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
...and the year before, we started 6-2... That year, I had the privilege of watching my Lions get beat extremely badly by the Chargers. It's one thing to get blown out in a football city; getting blown out in a fairweather city by people who couldn't even identify half their starters was a pretty shitty experience.

We've relied on two miracles already to be 4-0 instead of 2-2. We've got a lot of shit to work on. Also, I don't think you can fathom the horror that instinctually surfaces any time a QB looks anything like Joey. That dude practically permanently traumatized the entire fan base.
Im a Knicks fan I know all about trauma
Gregxi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #14
driersheets
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: in your drier

Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
yesterday was the last day that i will ever support romo. unbelievable.

relevant reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comme...r_romo_jersey/
driersheets is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #15
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
 
import36's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

Posts: 3,433
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
yesterday was the last day that i will ever support romo. unbelievable.

relevant reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comme...r_romo_jersey/
i agree....the years of waiting to see him mature from making these types of mistakes has exceeded my threshold. he will never be a brady/manning/brees caliber QB.
__________________
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
import36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #16
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
i agree....the years of waiting to see him mature from making these types of mistakes has exceeded my threshold. he will never be a brady/manning/brees caliber QB.
just another danny white....
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

That reddit post is gold... /thread
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #18
Rookie83
First Lieutenant
 
Rookie83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i 6mt cpe
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DFW

Posts: 380
iTrader: (1)

Ive been a dallas fan my whole life but i am sick of romo, i think its time to move on and wish him the best as a backup for another team. and lol at all of our dallas fans at the game chanting nomo romo after the unbelievable loss to detroit
Rookie83 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #19
max
Tired & Retired
 
max's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alto, NM

Posts: 179
iTrader: (4)

One more Jeckyl and Hyde game this season and it will be Strike 3 for Romo on this team and he's outta here!
__________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
.................................................. ..........................................
max is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST