BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
PA135i
Major
 
PA135i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 SGM 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pennsylvania

Posts: 1,184
iTrader: (0)

Perry or Obama

Hmmm...
Attached Images
 
PA135i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Gee, more internet propaganda racism, what a surprise. Why don't you show Obama graduating from the Ivy League Columbia University, which he did at age 22, instead of looking like a member of "Our Gang"?

And oooohhhh, Perry's a military guy, wow. Just like John Kerry, right? What a juvenile post.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

So what is supposed to be the point?

Are you trying to say that while serving as US President, they will be required to personally fly a C-130 transport plane in non-combat missions, so Perry has the experience needed?

And that while serving as the US President, they will never have to deal with any laws, so Obama leading the Harvard Law Review at ~22 and graduating with a law degree and Magna Cum Laude honors (somewhere between the top 5% and the top 20% of his class) will never be of any use?

I don't think you know what the US President does. This reminds me of Sarah Palin saying "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

US Presidents don't fly C130 cargo planes as part of their job. I think you guys might be able to choose better candidates if you actually knew what Presidents and Vice-Presidents did once they get elected. The job you have in mind isn't called "President" it's called "Pilot".

Last edited by 11Series; 09-23-2011 at 05:10 PM.
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
BMW//M
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 128i Convertible
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ballwin, MO

Posts: 84
iTrader: (0)

Ooo Hawvawd. That makes him a genius right? It clearly shows by the way he's taken this country. And has anyone ever seen Barry's grades and college thesis? Nope so for all we know he could have been a straight D student.
BMW//M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
ecleland
Second Lieutenant
 
ecleland's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335d (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Texas

Posts: 296
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 Mini  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kja325ci View Post
Hmmm...
You know what they say a picture is worth? In this case a thousand words of indignation I'm sure. Post a picture of Sara Palin...That will get you 2000 words.

I hear the drug companies are nearing a breakthrough on medication for liberals stricken with Palin Derangement Syndrome. Side effects include:
-Not taking yourself so seriously
-Ablilty to laugh at a joke about politicians other then Palin/Chaney/Bush
ecleland is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
PA135i
Major
 
PA135i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 SGM 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pennsylvania

Posts: 1,184
iTrader: (0)

wow.... you guys are nasty. lol

Wasn't intended to be racist, just political fun. relax.
PA135i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

You can hide more stash inside a floppy hat than you can in a helmet.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
alms211
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 746
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Gee, more internet propaganda racism, what a surprise. Why don't you show Obama graduating from the Ivy League Columbia University, which he did at age 22, instead of looking like a member of "Our Gang"?

And oooohhhh, Perry's a military guy, wow. Just like John Kerry, right? What a juvenile post.
Racism? You liberals are all alike. How in the hell is the picture of a guy smoking a cigarette in any way, shape or form racist? Oh thats right, because he's black (partially) and anything said about him or posted about him in a negative vein is racist. Gotcha!. Chris Matthews, is that you posting as ScotchAndCigar?

How'd that Columbia education work out for the US so far? How's the hope and change going? That's what I thought. This guy makes Jimmy Carter look like a success story. He's an abject failure and a far far cry from being any type of leader whatsoever. Hell, I'd bet he couldn't even lead a boy scout troop. I wouldn't want this guy running a lemonade stand, let alone this country.

I'm sure, in your mind, the above comments are 100% racist.
alms211 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2011, 03:38 AM   #9
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Racism? You liberals are all alike. You Obama haters are all alike.
How in the hell is the picture of a guy smoking a cigarette in any way, shape or form racist? Uh, I already answered that.
Oh thats right, because he's black (partially) and anything said about him or posted about him in a negative vein is racist. Gotcha! No, wrong, you don't "gotcha". Again, it's been answered, and it's obvious. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be such a loaded juxtaposition - it'd just be pictures of two people. How 'bout I post G W Bush doing coke off a hooker's ass? He did that at 22. (btw, what's with the "partially black" shit? He's black; if you look italian, or asian, or hispanic, nobody says "partially" - it's a made-up qualifier that's used to denigrate his mixed-race, as if this was the 1950's)

How'd that Columbia education work out for the US so far? That's a retarded question, but I think what you're looking for is the fact that we're recovering from a more severe recession in better fashion, than during Reagan's first term.
How's the hope and change going? Some fine, the rest killed by the repubs. We drawed-down Iraq, passed at least some healthcare reform, reversed many Bush policies, stock market's way up, big companies are showing profits, Bin-Laden's dead etc. You're obviously doing well.
That's what I thought. (forum tip: answering one's own questions makes one look like a pompous ass)
This guy makes Jimmy Carter look like a success story. He's an abject failure and a far far cry from being any type of leader whatsoever. Hell, I'd bet he couldn't even lead a boy scout troop. I wouldn't want this guy running a lemonade stand, let alone this country. Ah, here we go, now we're getting to the meat of your stance - you're a hater.
I'm sure, in your mind, the above comments are 100% racist. Then you're clueless as to what's in my mind, because what you said is, in your parlance, 0% racist. However, one has to ask why a President who's doing better than Reagan, is being spoken about with such hate.

Last edited by ScotchAndCigar; 09-29-2011 at 03:45 AM.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
alms211
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 746
iTrader: (1)

Hater? you're damn right I hate what this guy is doing to this country.

Uhhh -- you may think you answered the question about how the picture is deemed "racist" but you haven't. Like I said earlier - in that liberal cesspool mind you will deem anything negative of BHO as racist. It's what you and your ilk do. IF we said we didn't like the color of Barry's tie, it would be racist to you.

The partially black "shit" is precisely what he is --- partially black. Black father, white mother. What part of that don't you understand?

We aren't recovering from anything and we wont as long as BHO resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. For Christsake, his own base is leaving him in droves. Do you not read a newspaper or watch the news. Not to mention the independents who have tremendous "buyers remorse".

Some are fine - the other killed by the Repubs? WTF.....this guy had the Presidency, House and Senate for two years and did JACK SHIT with it.

The same healthcare reform that has this country in the pickle it's in from a "job's creation" picture and the same one that will either get shot down in the Supreme Court or repealed by the next administration. Yeah, great move Barry This reform alone puts a $3K+/per new employee burden on an employer that employs 50+ people. That is FACT.

Reversed many Bush policies? such as?....you mean the same Bush policies PUT IN PLACE that enabled the capture of OBL?

You really like the word hater. How old are you? 18-20 would be my guess. Nice retort to Barry's leadership skills. Kinda what I suspected as the guy has none to defend. He's never run anything in his life...not even said lemonade stand.

Obama doing better than Reagan? ...............please tell me what it is that you're smoking. Jesus Christ, are you fcuking kidding me? This clown could not fill Ronald Reagan's water glass...............Uh oh, was the racist?
alms211 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #11
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

You are one angry, racist fool. I don't know where you came from, but you've never posted in this subforum before, yet you claim to have been registered for over a year. Not a logical profile for one like you, who appears to be shot out of a cannon. Are you someone else?

As for me, stop guessing and just look me up, idiot. I'm flattered you think I'm younger than my kids, but everytime you say "I'm guessing", you are completely off the mark, which parallels your thought process.

You're really poor at debating. You just don't understand what's racist and what's not. You don't understand that people on the left like me constitute half the US population, that we're people just like you, that we have rational but somewhat different ideas, and that we are intellegent, successful people.

Here's what's racist: Calling him Barry, saying he's "half-black", which is idiotic. Apparently, every other person in the world who looks black is "black", but only Obama is half-black, as if he's one of the few impure people amongst the pure masses.

The truth is, you don't agree with some of Obama's policies (although you have yet to actually mention any facts), but you make him out to be the antichrist. He's a US president, and as such, he has little effect on anything. He didn't create the recession, he doesn't create jobs, he's not even that important within the US government. You make him solely responsible for things because you have a hatred that goes way beyond political views.

Many of our presidents have not run companies, or served in the military. McCain lost, and so did Kerry. When you single out Obama as the only one, that's racist.

Reagan's first term saw skyrocketing unemployment for 2 years, much worse than now. Get your facts straight, Reagan was a hack actor who merely ran up the deficit, and involved us in Iran-Contra.

You need to chill out, and try stating some facts. If you want to rant, take it somewhere else.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
driersheets
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: in your drier

Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
Hater? you're damn right I hate what this guy is doing to this country.
how bout you run for president and watch you crash
driersheets is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 05:40 AM   #13
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by driersheets View Post
Just an observation...
Shouldn't it be dryer sheets?
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 06:01 AM   #14
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Wait a minute, nobama's mom was white and women make up 51% of the population so, he must be white, right?

I didn't know liberals ascribed to the "one drop" of blood rule. Interesting.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 06:19 AM   #15
Impervious
UNC FTW
 
Impervious's Avatar
 
Drives: Black Sapphire 135i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NC

Posts: 702
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Gee, more internet propaganda racism, what a surprise. Why don't you show Obama graduating from the Ivy League Columbia University, which he did at age 22, instead of looking like a member of "Our Gang"?

And oooohhhh, Perry's a military guy, wow. Just like John Kerry, right? What a juvenile post.
Racism allegation on the first post

High score!
Impervious is offline   Pakistan
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #16
alms211
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 746
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
You are one angry, racist fool. I don't know where you came from, but you've never posted in this subforum before, yet you claim to have been registered for over a year. Not a logical profile for one like you, who appears to be shot out of a cannon. Are you someone else?

As for me, stop guessing and just look me up, idiot. I'm flattered you think I'm younger than my kids, but everytime you say "I'm guessing", you are completely off the mark, which parallels your thought process.

You're really poor at debating. You just don't understand what's racist and what's not. You don't understand that people on the left like me constitute half the US population, that we're people just like you, that we have rational but somewhat different ideas, and that we are intellegent, successful people.

Here's what's racist: Calling him Barry, saying he's "half-black", which is idiotic. Apparently, every other person in the world who looks black is "black", but only Obama is half-black, as if he's one of the few impure people amongst the pure masses.

The truth is, you don't agree with some of Obama's policies (although you have yet to actually mention any facts), but you make him out to be the antichrist. He's a US president, and as such, he has little effect on anything. He didn't create the recession, he doesn't create jobs, he's not even that important within the US government. You make him solely responsible for things because you have a hatred that goes way beyond political views.

Many of our presidents have not run companies, or served in the military. McCain lost, and so did Kerry. When you single out Obama as the only one, that's racist.

Reagan's first term saw skyrocketing unemployment for 2 years, much worse than now. Get your facts straight, Reagan was a hack actor who merely ran up the deficit, and involved us in Iran-Contra.

You need to chill out, and try stating some facts. If you want to rant, take it somewhere else.

Ahh yes, it only took you two reply posts to call me a racist.

Please point out EXACTLY in my post above where anything I said is racist. I challenge you...and don't point to using the name Barry and the fact that I called him "partially" black. That shit doesn't hold water. The guy used the name Barry Soetoro while in college. His mother called him Barry. Where in the hell have you been to not know this?

I pointed out plenty of facts and all you have to retort to is name calling. Typical left wing M.O.

Where did I say that BHO was the "only" elected President to never have run a business? Go ahead, I'll wait to you find it. I'll help you out....I never did. Once again, more made up shit coming out of your liberal pie hole.

Reagan saw unemployment reach 9.6% in 1983. During his first four years the average unemployment was 7.5%.This isn't about Reagan though so I'll stop with the comparisons. This is about you labeling anybody that disagrees with BHO a racist.

You liberals just grasp at anything. I don't hate the guy personally. I hate virtually everything he stands for and represents.

He is the sitting US President therefore everything falls back in his lap. No, he did not create the recession. He sure as hell has piled on though. Stimulus, shovel ready jobs, Obamacare, etc. Increasing the national debt more than all other previous Presidents combined. You can point to Chris Dodd and Barney Frank for the mess we are in with their teet suckling up to Fannie and Freddie. The housing industry drives this country and until something is rectified there, we are not going to see unemployment beneath 8%.

For the record, if you asked Michael Steele (look him up if you don't know who he is) if I was racist, he would laugh in your face. He knows me personally as I volunteered on his campaign when he ran against Ben Cardin for the Maryland US Senate seat in 2006.

Nice try on trying to label me a racist but you are going to have to try something else. Psssst, your best route to take would be because I'm a conservative and he is the most liberal President ever to serve.....all of which shouldn't be surprising to anyone. All you had to do is look at his voting record for the short period od time he was in the Senate. At the end of the day, he sold plenty of the American people a bullshit story and they bought it hook, line and sinker. The polls clearly show (and next November will substantiate it) that he is a one term President.
alms211 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #17
alms211
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 746
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Just an observation...
Shouldn't it be dryer sheets?
just an observation......

shouldn't it be ScotchandCigar.

I'm pretty sure the guy/gal knows how to spell dryer sheets. I suspect it's probably a play on words
alms211 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #18
E90SoFlo
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 2,675
iTrader: (9)

I didn't see this picture as raciest at all. If you do, maybe you need to ask yourself why you're raciest.
E90SoFlo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #19
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

I'm starting to realize this is a forum for the "short-bus" crowd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Wait a minute, nobama's mom was white and women make up 51% of the population so, he must be white, right?
I didn't know liberals ascribed to the "one drop" of blood rule. Interesting.
I honestly have no idea what this means, or what point you're trying to make, or sarcastically alluding to. But If I correctly understand what you're referring to by the "one drop" comment, I'd say that, as usual, you're completely not understanding what I said. Normal people don't categorize others by the mix of their parentage, or by their blood makeup. Nobody looks half-black. The term is used as a derogatory dig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
shouldn't it be ScotchandCigar
"a" and "A" are the same letter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
I didn't see this picture as raciest at all. If you do, maybe you need to ask yourself why you're raciest.
Tip: learn to spell the key words in your arguments. What kind of logic are you using to call ME racist because somebody else posted a picture? Let's say I was anti-abortion (I'm not): if I called someone a murderer for having an abortion, how does that then make ME the murderer?

And if the picture isn't racist, then explain to me what the point of the picture is, and why it's intriguing.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #20
E90SoFlo
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 2,675
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I'm starting to realize this is a forum for the "short-bus" crowd...
I honestly have no idea what this means, or what point you're trying to make, or sarcastically alluding to. But If I correctly understand what you're referring to by the "one drop" comment, I'd say that, as usual, you're completely not understanding what I said. Normal people don't categorize others by the mix of their parentage, or by their blood makeup. Nobody looks half-black. The term is used as a derogatory dig.
"a" and "A" are the same letter.
Tip: learn to spell the key words in your arguments. What kind of logic are you using to call ME racist because somebody else posted a picture? Let's say I was anti-abortion (I'm not): if I called someone a murderer for having an abortion, how does that then make ME the murderer?

And if the picture isn't racist, then explain to me what the point of the picture is, and why it's intriguing.
If you see this as racist then obviously you feel that it is. So in theory racist or not, you feel racism in the photo and that would make you racist. Maybe not toward white people or black people.

Unless you're calling the OP racist, which is an opinion that you can't prove, again it would come back to you THINKING it was racist.


And I think its awesome seeing a picture of people at work, a white guy next to a cool jet, and a black man just getting out of the crops. No racism there.
E90SoFlo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #21
11Series
.
 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

General question (not pointed at anyone in particular).

What is the added value of bringing up Obama's racial heritage in a Perry vs. Obama thread comparing two Presidential candidates? How does bringing up Obama's mixed racial background further this comparison between these Presidential candidates?

Same question with using Obama's middle name. What added value does using his middle name of traditional Muslim origin add to the comparison between these two Presidential candidates? Obama himself doesn't commonly use his middle name (unlike Rick Parry), so how does using Obama's traditional Muslim origin middle name further this comparison between these Presidential candidates?
11Series is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #22
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Picture of a dude, with a hat, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. RACIST!
Attached Images
 
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST