BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source

04-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #23
bavarian19
General

Drives: Car

that body kit is ugly
bavarian19 is offline   United_States
      04-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #24
Matei
Private First Class

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
that body kit is ugly
I don' t like the side skirts and how they connect with the fender flares. But the front bumper and rear bumpers are nice.
Matei is offline   Romania
      04-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #25
truths2k05
Banned

Drives: 11 M3 6 SPD, 12 135i PPK DCT

Do you get the body kit signed by vin diesel as an incentive? The best thing about these fiberglass body kits is that they crack over time and soon it looks like your car has leprosy with chunks falling off.
truths2k05 is offline   United_States
      04-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #26
Matei
Private First Class

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by truths2k05 View Post
Do you get the body kit signed by vin diesel as an incentive? The best thing about these fiberglass body kits is that they crack over time and soon it looks like your car has leprosy with chunks falling off.
Hi. This is not my car, is RGM Motorsports car. And as far as I know this body kit comes only in carbon fiber not fiberglass.
Matei is offline   Romania
      09-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #27
Bob MG
Moderating

Drives: like a muppet

These clowns couldn't get their software sorted on the home made garage supercharger (they were using a UNICHIP piggy system )

They do one E92 2 years ago for a customer and do for half price ($12,500) on condition they can use his car as a show car

The software was a fuck up and the car couldn't run properly and had endless shit.

Customer moaned so they bought the car from him.

Now their car is running with the help of an SA tuner that stole ESS software from another customers car by reading it's ECU

Nice bunch of guys to do business with!!! Makes you want to give them exclusive agencies!!!

All you US guys should investigate who you support before jumping into bed with them.

Last edited by Bob MG; 09-07-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Bob MG is offline   Greenland
      09-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #28
Poppin Fresh
Colonel

Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

Way to bastardize a perfectly good looking car.
      09-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #29
saeedg48
Brigadier General

Drives: 12 CLS63 + 14 M6 C

image this widebody kit on an e90! OMG

2008 M3 Sedan + TestPipes + Tune [sold]

2012 CLS63 AMG + P30 Performance Package
2014 M6 Coupe + AMS Downpipes + KW V3
saeedg48 is offline   Iran
      09-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #30
CPWINCH
Brigadier General

Drives: F32 4 Series

usually hate that widebody but somehow it looks great on this application
      09-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #31
M3_FTW
Private First Class

Drives: 2010 E92 M3 Edition Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
These clowns couldn't get their software sorted on the home made garage supercharger (they were using a UNICHIP piggy system )

They do one E92 2 years ago for a customer and do for half price ($12,500) on condition they can use his car as a show car

The software was a fuck up and the car couldn't run properly and had endless shit.

Now their car is running with the help of an SA tuner that stole ESS software from another customers car by reading it's ECU

Nice bunch of guys to do business with!!! Makes you want to give them exclusive agencies!!!

All you US guys should investigate who you support before jumping into bed with them.
Who was the local tuner that stole the ESS tune ?
      09-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #32
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Can we get more info on the exhaust setup?
looks pretty damn ass crazy

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Eugene-TAIWAN is offline   Taiwan
      09-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #33
OwnAge
Brigadier General

Drives: LCI 328i

Garage List
2009 328i  [4.49]
Pics confused me a little so as the title. I thought it was GTS m3 with supercharger. Than noticed the sunroof. Took me a while to get that the first pic out of place. I was like 1st its orange then silver than orange... I thought it was two different cars.

ohh and im with you guys on the ugliest body kit. but for a race car only i guess its alright.
3000k HID Fogs | Mtech 3300 AE | Alufelgen CS7 19" F 8.5, R 9.5 ET30 | ContiSport, F 235/R 275 | H&R Sport Springs | CF Perf. T.1 Trunk Spoiler | CF BMW Perf. Splitters | BMW Perf. Exhaust | iPhone4 Doc | PBX | K&E Filter/Charcoal Delete
OwnAge is offline   Armenia
      09-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #34
E90///M3`
Major General

Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:

:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
      09-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #35
Bob MG
Moderating

Drives: like a muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_FTW View Post
Who was the local tuner that stole the ESS tune ?
Thats not important. What is is that Rob Green knew where the tune came from and was only too happy to use it.

RGM (Rob Green Motorsport) used this crap to tune the E92 ECU http://www.dastek.co.za/

Its a piggy back chip which is plug and play. The problem is that there are many parameters that cant be programmed and as a result the RGM SC E92 was a fuck up and had a host of problems. The original car was silver stone, and they re painted it. But not properly as can be seen by the silver engine bay and wheel arches LOL. They spend all that money on a VRS wide body kit, and they do a quick and easy half assed respray. So in two years, they have supercharged a whole.......wait for it.......... 1 E92 M3

What ticks me off is that they willingly steal another tuners software with a highly successful kit, (notwithstanding that they knock the crap out of it to market their own shit. When I was thinking of SC, I looked at RGM. When I showed them the ESS kit at half the price, they told me quote,"its looks like cheap bolt on crap") but then they moan like a drain to Vorsteiner in the US (who gave them an exclusive agency for SA. WTF!!!???) when they find out (me) someone imports VRS wheels for their X6M through another US dealer which is not Vorsteiner.

Cunts IMO (one only has to see how they over state their power ratings to see this)

Last edited by Bob MG; 09-09-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Bob MG is offline   Greenland
      09-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #36
aacabriolet
Captain

Drives: '14 435i Coupe

Quote:
Thats not important. What is is that Rob Green knew where the tune came from and was only too happy to use it.

RGM (Rob Green Motorsport) used this crap to tune the E92 ECU http://www.dastek.co.za/

Its a piggy back chip which is plug and play. The problem is that there are many parameters that cant be programmed and as a result the RGM SC E92 was a fuck up and had a host of problems. The original car was silver stone, and they re painted it. But not properly as can be seen by the silver engine bay and wheel arches LOL. They spend all that money on a VRS wide body kit, and they do a quick and easy half assed respray. So in two years, they have supercharged a whole.......wait for it.......... 1 E92 M3

What ticks me off is that they willingly steal another tuners software with a highly successful kit, (notwithstanding that they knock the crap out of it to market their own shit. When I was thinking of SC, I looked at RGM. When I showed them the ESS kit at half the price, they told me quote,"its looks like cheap bolt on crap") but then they moan like a drain to Vorsteiner in the US (who gave them an exclusive agency for SA. WTF!!!???) when they find out (me) someone imports VRS wheels for their X6M through another US dealer which is not Vorsteiner.

Cunts IMO (one only has to see how they over state their power ratings to see this)
Very interesting
aacabriolet is offline   No_Country