BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

08-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #89
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

You are making up numbers...show me where he says 95% of all financial burden must be taken by the states...he would try for change in sensible ways imho...he wouldnt try to change things overnight...most hardcore demo's think like you do which is kinda scary...what is so radical about what he is saying...didnt conservatives say the same things not too many decades ago?

The fact that we are discussing Ron Paul and the Libertarians means something is happening in this country whether you like it or not...there is a grassroots mvt that you cannot stop no matter how much you want to....people want change...just a matter of time before they get it...we will have riots and semi-anarchy all right but it wont be because Ron Paul is elected, it will be because Ron Paul isnt elected.

The sad thing to me is this, I know you and 11 truly believe in what you are saying and you feel most everyone on here is either crazy or a retard, but when I hear you guys talk, I just hear regurgitated stuff I see in the national media...have you ever known a subject really well and from an insiders standpoint and read about it in the mundane media?..it is 90% BS and full of lies and inaccuracies...well this is what I see when I read the news...ever wonder why the same story on BBC is very different than CNN and MSNBC???.

And when you hear me talk, you feel I am regurging tea party smack...that is what is so funny about this whole thing...the media and powers that be want everyone to be devisive and arguing all the time and to take our eyes off of what is really going on...I see they have won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I'll bite.

Although I like many of his libertarian ideas, he's a non-starter. In other words, his ideas about dismantling the govt are so radical, they would never get anywhere in this country. Look at how hard it is just to make tiny little changes to spending, taxes, or govt programs. So he comes along and says, "let's put 95% of the financial burden on our states". It would be anarchy, except it wouldn't, because he wouldn't get congressional support for anything.

You see, unlike you, I'm not under the dome of propaganda that says democrats invented social programs/ entitlements, and that democrats want to expand these things, and are not concerned about fraud and waste. That's a myth. Truth is, there are just as many repubs who love their medicaire, social security, and veterans benefits, that I'm not deluded into thinking that I have to vote for some radical libertarian-republican, just to get the civil liberties that democrats have always upheld.
      08-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #90
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
the KKK was a majority of southern democrats as well. Abraham Lincoln emancipated the slaves and he happened to be republican, perhaps your history is a bit off I guess.
republicans then weren't the same neither were democrats. you still fail
      08-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #91
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
HOW DARE SHE!!!!!111111 IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!!!111111
http://www.politicususa.com/en/obama-bush-vacation
he isn't gonna answer you. he hates being proved wrong LOL
      08-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #92
rgrovr
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
he isn't gonna answer you. he hates being proved wrong LOL
I could care less if Obama spent 90% of his time on vacation, if the country was headed in the right direction..

But since this is the Internetz, and every time I link something - it just has to be true and lets me instantly win an e-argument - here is a more recent depiction of the President's allocation of time:

Obama spends nearly half his Presidency away from Washington

What's the price of bananas in Guatemala and what does this have to do with Ron Paul is anyone's guess.
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob
      08-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #93
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Obama passed, jammed really, a hc reform bill that had on average 36-43% support nationwide. I mean in Massachusetts, the bluest of blue states, a republican won just so Obamacare wouldn't pass! Also, the stimulus was a failure and its support was in the low 30s if not less. He has put more soldiers into war than taken them out if you don't know; does Libya and sending 30k troops in 2009 in Iraq ring a bell? Improved our relations with other nations???? If you count bowing to dictators and such then fine but America and the world sees us as weak and incompetent. Obama didn't fix the markets, you think they would have continually gone down from their lows? Haha. You're wrong on everything. Oh, and he's also increased the debt by over 40% at the moment. He's a goner in the 2012 elections. Look at his approval ratings, from MSNBC and Rasmussen to Real Clear Politics, Fox, CBS, CNN, Rasmussen and others. You won't find his approval more than 44% at the most liberal of polls, something that should hint to you he's in trouble.
you're an idiot. Goodbye.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      08-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #94
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrovr View Post
I could care less if Obama spent 90% of his time on vacation, if the country was headed in the right direction..

But since this is the Internetz, and every time I link something - it just has to be true and lets me instantly win an e-argument - here is a more recent depiction of the President's allocation of time:

Obama spends nearly half his Presidency away from Washington

What's the price of bananas in Guatemala and what does this have to do with Ron Paul is anyone's guess.
its mostly a jab at angel. but good work.
      08-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #95
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

[/quote]you're an idiot. Goodbye.[/quote]
Good one.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
      08-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #96
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Drives: M3

The Economist Asks
Should Ron Paul be considered a serious contender for the Republican nomination?

Cast your vote.

http://www.economist.com/economist-a...can-nomination

LOL

US News and World Report excludes Ron Paul and 65% vote for other.

Who Is Your Pick for the 2012 GOP Presidential Nomination?

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...ial-nomination

Results

http://www.usnews.com/polls/who-is-y...n/results.html

Comments are great.

Last edited by M3Bahn; 08-20-2011 at 10:25 PM.
      08-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #97
solefald
Nigerian Prince

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
GOP treats Ron Paul like he is grandpa with Alzheimers. He is kinda there, but the family doesn't not take him seriously or include him in anything. lol

Edit: here is exactly what I'm talking about

Last edited by solefald; 08-21-2011 at 04:39 AM.
solefald is offline   Vatican City State
      08-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #98
wren57
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 335i

08-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #99
Javi335
Troll but nice

Drives: 335i E92

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples.

You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and Democracy. There is no America! There is no democracy! There is only IBM and ITT and AT &T and Dupont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state? Karl Marx? They pull out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, and minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Paul.

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Javi335 is offline   Spain
      08-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #100
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Time to take Ron Paul seriously?

Though often dismissed, the Texas libertarian polls third in a new national poll — ahead of Michele Bachmann — and is raking in money like a top-tier candidate

http://theweek.com/article/index/218...paul-seriously

Made top ten on reddit.com

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...in_the_latest/
      09-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #101
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul wins California straw poll

Quote:
Texas Rep. Ron Paul won a California straw poll, the state Republican Party announced in a statement Saturday night.
A total of 833 ballots were cast during the straw poll, the statement said.
Paul won with 44.9% of the votes, Texas Gov. Rick Perry came in second with 29.3% of the votes, and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney came in third with 8.8% of the votes.
The California Republican Party, associated members and registered guests were allowed to vote in the straw poll, according to the statement.
Paul was scheduled to give speeches in Los Angeles on Saturday, including the keynote at the Republican Liberty Caucus of California.
Ron Paul's sick staffer died uninsured
He has gained momentum in the race for the White House in recent weeks, according to the latest CNN/ORC International Poll. Among current GOP candidates, Paul placed third in the poll with 13%, following Romney in second place with 21% and Perry in first with 32%.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/09/...ia.straw.poll/
      09-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #102
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post

Quote:
Ron Paul's sick staffer died uninsured

I didn't know about Ron Paul's staffer dying young and uninsured. Sounds like if Obamacare would have been around back in 2008, Ron Paul's staffer would have been able to purchase affordable healthcare despite being rejected by private insurance due to pre-existing conditions.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...ebate-scenario
      09-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #103
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul wins California straw poll

Quote:
Texas Rep. Ron Paul won a California straw poll, the state Republican Party announced in a statement Saturday night.
A total of 833 ballots were cast during the straw poll

Ron Paul's ability to activate a very small core constituency is exactly why long-time Republican Party operatives hi-jacked Ron Paul's "Tea Party" movement and divided it up into multiple factions.
      09-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #104
BMW//M
Banned

Drives: 2009 128i Convertible

Once again, Paul got no attention even though he was amazing. I hate Fox News. It's all a fixed game for Romney, no one likes him yet they filled a room full of Romney idiots to support him. Perry, Paul and Cain for the win.
      09-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #105
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW//M View Post
I hate Fox News. It's all a fixed game
Yeah, me too.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      09-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #106
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

So glad we have free press/media in this country.
      08-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #107
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Way to go keeping the Ron Paul delegates out of the convention GOP. Stay classy while you're in Tampa.

Ron Paul not welcome @ RNC