BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Race Precision Motorsport

08-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

DHS puts stop to deportation of illegals

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/18/new-dhs-rules-cancel-deportations/

This is sick. Way to go you anti-constitutional liberals.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
      08-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin

Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
whew!...now i can go outside
      08-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

maybe i won't be profiled at airports anymore.

oh wait
      08-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
The chief beneficiaries of the new guidance are likely to be illegal immigrant students who would have been eligible for legal status under the Dream Act, which stalled in Congress last year.
its aimed towards students. there will still be deportations
      08-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #5
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
its aimed towards students. there will still deportations
angelin......................................anywa ys i dont care if they are students or criminals..illegal is illegal
      08-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
illegal is illegal
      08-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Right but the Dream Act didn't get passed so they have no right to do this.
      08-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #8
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Right but the Dream Act didn't get passed so they have no right to do this.
its a political move. calm down
      08-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
maybe i won't be profiled at airports anymore.

oh wait
Yeah nice, we get x-rayed and felt up at airports and illegals get to stay scott free.

Get me out of this crazy place!!!
      08-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

Come on Bahn, at least you wont need that colonoscopy when you turn 50...TSA just bought the 15 ft model....
      08-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Illegals are a direct threat to our security. It's not the illegal mexicans who become lawn carers that we should be worried about, it's the radical Muslims that can just as easily jump the border and bomb us with whatever they can bring from whatever foreign country they got it from. The ugly bitch Napolitano should be immediately fired and imprisoned.
      08-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
The ugly bitch Napolitano should be immediately fired and imprisoned.
You should be immediately banned and deported.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      08-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
You should be immediately banned and deported.
Can't; he's a student.
      08-18-2011, 07:40 PM   #14
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Illegals are a direct threat to our security. It's not the illegal mexicans who become lawn carers that we should be worried about, it's the radical Muslims that can just as easily jump the border and bomb us with whatever they can bring from whatever foreign country they got it from. The ugly bitch Napolitano should be immediately fired and imprisoned.
ummmmm they already would have by now
      08-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #15
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

OK, let's see what our choices are:

1) We can focus our DHS resources on getting the terrorists and drug dealers illegally entering the US that are actually a threat.

OR

2) We can focus our DHS resources on hunting down and deporting the relatives of our OWN US SOLDIERS, and some kids who's PARENTS violated US law.

DHS chooses Option 1. Apparently some folks here choose Option 2, because our US Soldiers have nothing better to do while in Iraq and Afghanistan besides worrying about their family members being deported. Dumbest priorities ever.

The Executive Branch has ALWAYS had discretionary authority for the enforcement of laws. If you have ever been pulled over for speeding and NOT gotten a ticket, you've experienced it for yourself. Clearly it is NOT against the US Constitution, since the US Constitution is EXACTLY where discretionary authority comes from -- out of the division of powers between the three branches.

Wrong on policy, wrong on the Constitution. Smells like quintessential Tea-publicans!
      08-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

11Series supports illegal activities. So if I were to buy crack and rob a store that would be fine as well since things that are considered illegal are not punishable anymore.
      08-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #17
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
11Series supports illegal activities. So if I were to buy crack and rob a store that would be fine as well since things that are considered illegal are not punishable anymore.
you are by far the worst troll ever
      08-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #18
11Series

Quote:
Yes, I absolutely do support illegal activities.

I support responsible speeding or hooligan driving done safely in safe locations.

I support folks lighting up at 410 if they have the cash to pay for or grow their own stash.

I support responsible under-age drinking, cuz I did it alot years and years ago.

I also have the balls to admit to I support illegal activities, instead of having a double-standard like some people do -- pretending to be all law-and-order, but only when OTHER people break the law.

As for robbing a store, THESE ARE EXACTLY THE FOLKS THAT THE DHS WILL BE FOCUSING ON DEPORTING!! So don't be stupid in saying I support armed robbery, when I just got done supporting the DHS's new policy that goes after armed robbers INSTEAD of the spouses of US Soldiers, and children who's PARENTS broke the law.

Maybe you should read the actual policy so you have a clue about what you are talking about:

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/secure-com...etion-memo.pdf
      08-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #19
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

It's not really illegal if they don't want it to be. Now if the illegals in question were white northern europeans this wouldn't be an issue--they'd be putting them out in droves. But since we are talking about a current and growing (they hope) dem constituency, it's really ok to just wink and move on. This administration continues to prioritize the thousand special agenda dogs and cats that make up the dem party at the expense of normal, down the middle America. For the America that's not made up of effete german sports car owners this stuff is just piling up waiting for the next vote.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      08-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #20
AngelinIsRich08
Banned

Obama's losing support left and right and wonders how to get more voted. Well making a bunch of illegals legal should give him a new strong base. Screw it, let's just open up all our borders and throw away our constitution. Seems like we'll get there one way or another; it's just disgusting the way it's being done. Americans don't support this amnesty and neither does congress, but Obama and Napolitano do so screw what Americans think.
      08-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #21
ghosthi32
Banned

Quote:
Obama's losing support left and right and wonders how to get more voted. Well making a bunch of illegals legal should give him a new strong base. Screw it, let's just open up all our borders and throw away our constitution. Seems like we'll get there one way or another; it's just disgusting the way it's being done. Americans don't support this amnesty and neither does congress, but Obama and Napolitano do so screw what Americans think.
      08-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #22
11Series

Quote:
Wow.

Let me be serious for a second. Do you really have some sort of reading disorder, like dyslexia or something? Because I would feel bad if you actually had some sort of learning disability and I kept hammering you about your utter failure to read and make factual statements. If so, let me know and I'll lay off.

Otherwise, thanks a lot for YET ANOTHER factually incorrect post, completely disregarding the actual policy.

Go READ The F**king Policy! It does NOT give citizenship to anyone who wouldn't be getting citizenship already. That means that this policy won't have ANY impact on allowing these people to vote. Do us a favor, and actually try to fact-check your drivel before posting. I even gave you the direct link you could have used to fact-check yourself.

Do you EVER get embarassed at being factually incorrect over and over and over again? Other folks here might have political opinions that others disagree with, but nobody here is just dead-flat wrong about the facts than you.

Now come back to reality. We've got two choices, which do you support:

1) We can focus our DHS resources on getting the terrorists, criminals, and drug dealers illegally entering the US that are actually a threat.

OR

2) We can focus our DHS resources on hunting down and deporting the spouses and relatives of our OWN US SOLDIERS, and some kids who's PARENTS violated US law.

Which do you choose? Ball up and make the hard choices the DHS have to make if you are going to criticize their choice.

Last edited by 11Series; 08-19-2011 at 04:57 AM.