BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2007, 05:01 AM   #1
Leg
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2007
Location: York, England

Posts: 844
iTrader: (0)

M3 calipers

Hi all, just ordered my M3 on Friday from Leeds BMW. Gone for white and I just had a quick question about the calipers. Are they black?
Leg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
esquire
Colonel
 
esquire's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 Dakar Yellow M3 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orange County, California

Posts: 2,799
iTrader: (0)

what options did you order?
__________________

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
esquire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
Leg
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2007
Location: York, England

Posts: 844
iTrader: (0)

White, coupe, 19 inch wheels, fox red leather, sat nav etc. Its a long way off delivery but I was just considering dropping the wheels in favour of some quality aftermarket black split rims. Wondered if the calipers were red or black.

Running 19 inch BBS CHs on my current 06 plate TTC 3.2, a nice set of wheels can make a car IMO.
Leg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
esquire
Colonel
 
esquire's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 Dakar Yellow M3 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orange County, California

Posts: 2,799
iTrader: (0)

the "etc" is the part i'm curious about. the rest is no real suprise.
__________________

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
esquire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
ward
Major General
 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

Posts: 6,162
iTrader: (0)

they're probably aluminum like all the other BMW's

not red or black
ward is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2007, 04:01 AM   #6
ukm3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: M3 CSL
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London UK

Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

Arrow ''etc''

Sat nav is standard on the E92 M3.

Have the first cust collecting his in Sept one of first orders hes had placed since 2003.

Jerez black with red leather
19in
PDC
Adaptive lights
bluetooth
DAB
BMW Individual audio System
Sun Protection
Usb
High Gloss Shadow line
Fold Mirrors
Mats
Heated seats.

Look forward to delivering that one
ukm3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2007, 04:15 AM   #7
888
I'm takin' the day off.
 
888's Avatar
 
Drives: M
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 339
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukm3 View Post
Sat nav is standard on the E92 M3.
In the UK, yes, we pay.:mad:
__________________
If I were to agree with you we would both be wrong.
888 is offline   South Africa
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2007, 04:32 AM   #8
Leg
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2007
Location: York, England

Posts: 844
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
the "etc" is the part i'm curious about. the rest is no real suprise.
Sorry it was nigh on 4am this morning when I posted 'etc' as I was too tired to reply properly..

Reading from the order form.

WD92 E92 M3 Coupe S65 4.0
300 Alpine White
NCH2 Leather Novillo Fox Red (may change this to black, not sure yet)
2MT 19'' M Double Spoke wheel
4MX Aluminium Shadow Interior trim

for now thats it although I may add

Heated seats
Storage package (which I must have missed and thought the cup holders were std)

and I need to decide on the stereo too. I was also under the impression the SatNav system was an option from the dealer. Better clarify that too.

No doubt Ill also umm and arr about the colour and leather for a few months. Dealer tells me his demo will be white and that will arrive in September so that will help no end.

EDIT - just realised this is in the wrong forum, sorry what a noob!

Last edited by Leg; 05-28-2007 at 05:45 AM.
Leg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2007, 02:13 AM   #9
Leg
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2007
Location: York, England

Posts: 844
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
the "etc" is the part i'm curious about. the rest is no real suprise.
My first Bimmer, Ive been an Audi man for years. Suddenly I know nothing.
Leg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2007, 12:59 AM   #10
1198r
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nova

Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
calipers are black
1198r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2007, 05:28 AM   #11
Pidef
New Member
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg View Post
Sorry it was nigh on 4am this morning when I posted 'etc' as I was too tired to reply properly..

Reading from the order form.

WD92 E92 M3 Coupe S65 4.0
300 Alpine White
NCH2 Leather Novillo Fox Red (may change this to black, not sure yet)
2MT 19'' M Double Spoke wheel
4MX Aluminium Shadow Interior trim

for now thats it although I may add

Heated seats
Storage package (which I must have missed and thought the cup holders were std)

and I need to decide on the stereo too. I was also under the impression the SatNav system was an option from the dealer. Better clarify that too.

No doubt Ill also umm and arr about the colour and leather for a few months. Dealer tells me his demo will be white and that will arrive in September so that will help no end.

EDIT - just realised this is in the wrong forum, sorry what a noob!
Be careful with the option 4MX because it will be unavailable at the beginning of the production. Choose it will lead to wait more for your car. It's why I've taken titan shadow (standard offer). After it's always possible to change that with Aluminium trim.
Pidef is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2007, 02:24 PM   #12
Leg
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 V8 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2007
Location: York, England

Posts: 844
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidef View Post
Be careful with the option 4MX because it will be unavailable at the beginning of the production. Choose it will lead to wait more for your car. It's why I've taken titan shadow (standard offer). After it's always possible to change that with Aluminium trim.

Thanks, Ill watch out for that.
Leg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST