Originally Posted by Straight Dave
How does the rdsport sound? how much drone?
My only experience with the RDSport exhuast is with Fabspeed xpipe and HFCs. Here are some observations:
- Fabspeed with the OEM exhaust provides a raspy sound when on the gas; otherwise the sound is the same as stock
- After installing the RDSport mufflers, the sound was much deeper and louder
- After installing the ESS kit the sound level went up even more. Probably due to the OEM air box being removed along with increased airflow. The sound was more jet engine like.
- As for drone, I think itís subjective. Cabin noise did increase, though, when at 2,000 to 2,500 RPMs
- Cold start on a cold day is loud!