BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
aced0ut
Private
 
Drives: soon to own 2011 m3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario

Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)

Feeler: New 18" M3 Oem Rims+tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Take order on my car on tuesday and will be taking them off after. $2800 for the 4.


Last edited by aced0ut; 07-24-2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: \
aced0ut is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Malapropism
Book Worm
 
Malapropism's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 and '11 e92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 492
iTrader: (3)

If only you had put this out 2 weeks earlier...
GLWS though
__________________
| 2015 MW F82 M4 DCT | 2011 AW E92 335i XDrive Msport 6MT Pic Thread | @Malapropism |
Malapropism is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
aced0ut
Private
 
Drives: soon to own 2011 m3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario

Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
If only you had put this out 2 weeks earlier...
GLWS though
bla thanks tho
aced0ut is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
airwave808
First Lieutenant
 
airwave808's Avatar
 
Drives: MCB E92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 316
iTrader: (1)

How about just the Rims? What color are they? Standard grey or different?
airwave808 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #5
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave808 View Post
How about just the Rims? What color are they? Standard grey or different?
New car, so they are sporting the new silver look I would believe.

Note to seller; I think you're asking a bit too much, yes they are brand new but nobody is going to spend $2800 on this just for that reason alone.. People mostly buy these (if they didn't come with the car) to use as a winter set, thus will have to get new tires for them either way.. Check this out - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562333 - BARELY used 19inch OEM rims with 90% tread on the tires for only $1600!!!

EDIT: NOT affiliated with that FS thread in any way, shape or form.. Was just on the first page also.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
aced0ut
Private
 
Drives: soon to own 2011 m3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario

Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)

tires are 1300 alone b4 tax i think your still saving a bunch on brand new rims for 2800 if not ill just keep them im not in need of $ but bought some 19s and want to even out cost a bit if not just use them as track tires.
aced0ut is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Chowster
E60_to_E90
 
Chowster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada

Posts: 1,204
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
New car, so they are sporting the new silver look I would believe.

Note to seller; I think you're asking a bit too much, yes they are brand new but nobody is going to spend $2800 on this just for that reason alone.. People mostly buy these (if they didn't come with the car) to use as a winter set, thus will have to get new tires for them either way.. Check this out - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562333 - BARELY used 19inch OEM rims with 90% tread on the tires for only $1600!!!

EDIT: NOT affiliated with that FS thread in any way, shape or form.. Was just on the first page also.
+1, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just sell the rubber and keep the wheels for track or winter use? The M3 is really fun in the snow with the proper tires!
__________________
2011.5 E90 Dinan M3, SS II, M-DCT, EDC, M Drive. Winter setup 220M w/ 255/275 Blizzaks
Performance Mods: Dinan St.1 suspension, exhaust, intake; TTPs; BPM St.II, DCT, servo tunes
Cosmetic Mods: OEM CF splitters, mirrors, center console, spoiler; Arkym CF diffuser; LUX; tint
Chowster is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST