BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #23
Ant Man
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3 Jerez black / Fox red
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Anglia

Posts: 1,032
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Just filled in an online quote with Aviva, only to be told they couldn't offer me cover. Never had that with any company before.
Try going through Adrian Flux.

All the companies I got quotes for, having a tracker or not made no difference to my quote. I think it very much depends on the post code, where the car is kept overnight and during the day.
Ant Man is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #24
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,170
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
Try going through Adrian Flux.

All the companies I got quotes for, having a tracker or not made no difference to my quote. I think it very much depends on the post code, where the car is kept overnight and during the day.
Just whacked a quote into them, thanks.
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #25
thepinkponce
Private
 
thepinkponce's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M-DCT M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North East, UK

Posts: 61
iTrader: (0)

Adrian Flux were over £2,000 for me when I tried them a few weeks back.

Aviva were even more, Liverpool Victoria wouldn't quote me.

I ended up going with Direct Line, so perhaps give them a try? Admiral were also one of the cheapest but I opted with Direct line to pay it monthly.

All the best.
thepinkponce is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2011, 02:35 AM   #26
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,170
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinkponce View Post
Adrian Flux were over £2,000 for me when I tried them a few weeks back.

Aviva were even more, Liverpool Victoria wouldn't quote me.

I ended up going with Direct Line, so perhaps give them a try? Admiral were also one of the cheapest but I opted with Direct line to pay it monthly.

All the best.
Yep, just got a quote from AF 900, which is 200 more that Admiral.
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2011, 05:22 AM   #27
thepinkponce
Private
 
thepinkponce's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M-DCT M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North East, UK

Posts: 61
iTrader: (0)

Have you tried Elephant and Swift Cover, Creepy? They also provided me with competitive* quotes?

*In the scheme of things
thepinkponce is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #28
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,170
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinkponce View Post
Have you tried Elephant and Swift Cover, Creepy? They also provided me with competitive* quotes?

*In the scheme of things
I've tried them through Money Supermarket / Go Compare. Mate
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-22-2011, 05:25 AM   #29
Mollox
Private
 
Drives: Sparkling Graphite E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London

Posts: 82
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayzi View Post
Guys

My Admiral renewal has just come through the letterbox, gone up just under 200.

Any suggestions who else to try?

Thanks
Guys, Admiral are trying it on off the back of the "all premiums have gone up 30% this year" line. Get them on the phone, beat them down, be persistant and you'll get back to where you were last year. Which is some consolation, at least.
Mollox is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST