BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

09-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #1
golfinz
Captain
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite M3

Feeler WTB: E90 (would consider E92) M3 - specifics in thread

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking at getting back into an E90 M3 (and maybe an E92 M3 - see below for detail) so I wanted to post up a WTB thread to see what is out there. I'm relatively open on year, 2008-2011. Would prefer an 09+ but haven't ruled out a 2008

My must haves:
-Options must be: cold weather, edc, navi, bluetooth, tech pkg
-Manual
-Low miles - <40k
-Well maintained with records.
-Stock or cosmetic/suspension/exhaust mods only. No tune what so ever. I plan on buying an aftermarket warranty and they don't cover cars that have been tuned. I am also not looking for cars that have been previously modified and the parts have since been removed (ie: had any kind of FI but has been taken off or a tune but has been taken off).
-Color: black, white, red, blue, grey, silver. In no particular order

Bonus material:
-Options: premium sound, CF interior, extended leather
-Brakes and clutch replaced if closer to the 40k mark
-Still under CPO or has an aftermarket warranty.

I am willing to travel or ship for the perfect car as long as the owner is willing to do some leg work for the sale (take the car to BMW for a PPI that I would pay for, take detailed pictures, send maintenance records, etc). I'm located in Dallas/Austin, TX. Finally, I am not particularly looking for a dct. I have a bad experience with my smg m3 a few years ago and it turned me off to the whole system if not under the full factory warranty. It's a great car, but not for me.

As for price, I am not looking to spend over $40-42k. I would prefer to have the price start with a "3"

To give a perfect example of what I'm looking for, the car in the below link has a sale pending at $35,500 and it hits all of my must have requirements. It was originally listed for $36,000.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1020829

Thanks guys!

Last edited by golfinz; 09-18-2014 at 02:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
golfinz
Captain
Rep

I have slightly expanded my search. Depending on the specifics, I would be open to an E92. All of the same "must haves" still apply. I still prefer an E90 and the E90 search will take precedence, but if a perfect E92 comes along, I would not rule it out. Things that would sway me to picking an E92 over an E90, given both meet my "must haves" would be that the E92 has a warranty, some nice aftermarket wheels (ie: BBS, Work, etc), and/or things along those lines.

At this moment, I've have some wonderful pm's with some great cars, so thank you all that have contacted me

Last edited by golfinz; 09-11-2014 at 12:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
golfinz
Captain
Rep

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #4
golfinz
Captain
Rep