View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
McKenna Performance
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Hey guys thanks for those that have posted positive reviews about us as it is our main goal to make everyone as happy as possible. To the OP...I really want to apologize in advance for the long wait times that you had to go through in order to get your questions answered. Chris is the man when it comes to all the OEM BMW parts! I personally know Chris even before I worked here at Mckenna and I have to say he does work with every customer to get each question answered which is why it may take some time to get the next call, plus he also handles walk in customers. As "surlynkid" said... I don't believe Marco or any of the BMW, Audi or Porsche parts guys were expecting to see this amount of great response from being a sponsor of Bimmerforums. This being said, McKenna brought me a long to take care of the extra OEM and aftermarket parts requests as I have been in this industry for many years and know how things have to be handled to try to make every customer happy as possible.

Again we really apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and for future orders just make sure you PM me or call me directly at (562) 345 7356 and I'll personally take care of your order. I am here in the office between 8am - 5pm PST. I believe you are local to us and in order to make things right I can even personally deliver the parts to you after hours so you save yourself on shipping or the trip to the dealership

-Gilbert
Appreciate 0