View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 12:47 AM   #12
skiborsy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 Le Mans Blue E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335aj View Post
Nice! How can I kill that gap further? H&r?
As mentioned above, RD Sport is the lowest. They say 1" front, .7" rear. H&R claims 1" front as well and .6" rear and is available in two stiffnesses (at least for E90/E92 - not sure on E93). Eibach is .8" front, .6" rear (and 1" up front on E93). Dinan is just .5" in the front. To go lower, you can go with the KW Sleeve-Over kit or go all the way with coilovers.

From what I gather, Dinan also adds E36 M3 bumpstops and shaved/milled shock mounts to restore some of the travel lost with the shorter springs. I did add the E36 bumpstops and am happy with the ride, though it gets a bit more bouncy on an undulating offramp I take daily on my way home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
I wish more people took pics like this to illustrate the drops. Most are so far away that you can't tell exactly how much difference.
Can you show us the rear too? Also are you EDC?

I wish someone would just come out with the front shock lowering perches like the 3 series guys have. I love my ride so much that Im hesitant to change to lowering springs or a sleeve over. I just want .5" of drop up front and I would be super happy.

Thx!
It just so happens I made a thread on this: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805629. I do not have EDC, but figured I'd try this out before doing coilovers. We'll see if I can avoid that one more mod in this case...

P.S. I plan to do something about that rust, don't worry!
Appreciate 0