Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Well there is nothing funny about poking our country. We are a friendly nation and we like our friends. We welcome every one with a open heart and open arms. That doesn't mean that you take run at us.
We are as Patriotic as any one else.
See your comments....Being Ameraica's hat?
It looks like you are the one who can't digest the fact that USA lost to Canada fair and square.

Yeah cuz I'm debating that you guys cheated somehow or it was a fluke, right? Can you show me where that post was again cuz I can't seem to find it.

Again, a little joke and your reaction just speaks volumes to you feeling inferior to the USA. Ya know Bob Costas just said "Canadians have always had a great talent of being able to laugh at themselves"... maybe it's not true for all of you. I don't know what your problem is, why you feel the need to be all touchy about this but for everyones sake of this not getting too far out of hand, I'm just gonna let it go and move on, I suggest you do the same.

Congrats on your country's medals and fantastic job hosting the games. This has been my hands down favorite Winter Olympics thus far and I am actually really looking forward to traveling up to BC either this upcoming winter or the next because its such a beautiful place.

If you don't mind now, I'm gonna go enjoy the closing ceremonies with a beer and a fillet.
Appreciate 0