View Single Post
      08-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #153
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc GTO View Post
I've raced and owned BMWs in the past and I love them but you need to get off your high horse. We are all car lovers.
LOL!!!

Honestly, it sounds like you need to get off YOUR high horse, cause I don't have one. And don't talk to me about foreign VS domestic. I've lived big-block Ford and Pontiac since HS... If I want the V8 fairly-late-model thrill, there's an 87 Mustang GT behind one of my garage doors, which looks stock but which dynos 425RWHP and runs 12.10 in the 1/4 without any fuss at all.
I never said a 335i was the last word in performance cars or could flog GTOs with ease...

Caucasian please!! You don't seriously think that 40 years from now, anyone will give a shit about a 2007 Pontiac GTO, do you? I'm willing to bet you're not going to keep it that long to find out!!!

The bottom line is that there is always a faster car that will pull up to you at the next stoplight. As long as everyone rememebers that there is always someone out there with more money, more mods, and more power who will kick your ass, we should all be able to get along. The only races that mean anything are stock-to-stock. After that, what's the point? Once you start modding, it's all about $$$$$$, nothing else!
Appreciate 0