06-17-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudd786 View Post
i cannot believe or get my head around why they are not going to make the sedan with CF!!

for ages i have been saying wish they made the e46 m3 in 4 door, then when the news came out there will be a 4 door in the new range i was straight down to the dealer, but am feeling ripped off as am gonna pay probably the same amount for the 4 door as the coupe, but be penalised by way of not having a CF, which i think realy makes the car unique and now is becomming a deal breaker for me! any one else thinking that? cheers!
ps sorry if this has already been discussed!!

Well its still unclear what the options list for this car will be, the coupe itself may not come with CF either. The CF Roof may just be set to be an option for both the sedan and coupe. Its hard to say at this point and its all speculation. But I can tell you those recent pics of the sedan taken by larry also revealed a white e92m3 coupe in full M3 trim without a CF roof at all, so there are coupes driving out there minus CF as well.

Summary: exact trim settings for both coupe and sedan are still up in the air as far as we know