View Single Post
      02-13-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

4 M3 Sedans + red e93 M3 Convertible @ BMWNA

ok very quickly b/c I have to run back and snap some pictures b/c before coming home decide to pass by BMWNA lot to see if there is anything there and wa-la 2 AW/FR, 1 AW/BLK and SG/Blk, I jump out of my car to get a closer look of FR and its exactly how people have described it, not a true RED but more brownish like a BRICK....there is a delivery truck there and a security car pulls into lot I jump in car and drive off to hurry home and grab my camera and run back, as drive away from lot and driving down road NJ State Trooper flashes me with his side bulb and I see he stops and puts the car in reverse but then decides to drive off (close call) I'm not sure if the security guard called him or not and quite frankly I don't care, I'm switching cars now and going back (my car has tints and no front plate) hopefully the delivery truck/security/po-po are gone and I'm able to take pictures but I finally get to see FR in person (changed my order today to IB/FR) my only hope is that they are still there tomorrow morning so I can see it in the day light.... keep tune I'll be right back to post up the pics, hopefully they aren't too dark...

VIDEO:

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car

Last edited by monsta; 02-16-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Appreciate 0