View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #31
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
I know beauty is subjective but I don't think it can be called f***en ugly, personnally, I love what Merc as done with this car and could only dream of BMW doing the same with the M3!! I think it's one of the most bad-ass car you can drive in the street!
Agree to disagree! Firstly, it looks like an Accord coupe with a hideous body kit. Second, look at that Pep Boys wing. F***en ugly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
if you think the C63 BS is ugly, you must think that this is an absolute monstrosity!?

Attachment 798231
Totally different animals. Form follows function. There is no need for any of that gawdy crap on the BS. You can't argue with the function of the crazy stuff on that DTM car, THAT is it's beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cboy1 View Post
Whoever thinks the C63 BS is ugly is high as f*ck... That must be a biased opinion solely because you drive a BMW M3? I'm an SA at a MBZ dealership and can honestly say that's one of the most funnest cars I've driven esp ones with the upgraded P30(performance) package. Car handles extremely well and yes even though it has massive amounts of TQ it's still a blast to drive and people literally break their necks looking at it.
I'm the one that's high? You just tried to make an argument about how it's not ugly based on how good it drives!

I'm not a BMW or M3 nuthugger at all. A lot of my posts around here reflect that.