03-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #62
TX
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 ///M3 E92 APW 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by philingyou View Post
woops i didnt finish....

im most definitely looking to finance the car. or a 4 year lease. since asking 70,000 is alot for my grandma and i bet she doesnt have much time. (old age) so im going lower to only a 4 year payment. and nothing else.

im looking into a 09 model or a 08, since thats when the lease is basically over. also all i ask is a jet black color and competition package, if any dealer meets my criteria then im very interested. if there is a newer one im down to take a look and see if its worth it.

how much would the 011 LED lights cost? since if it makes the car look better then im a little intrested but have to figure out the price. for idrive, i dont really mind cause im intrested into supercharging it when i have the money. since i dont have to pay for gas, i can use all the gas i want basically. but most likely the farthest driving i would ever be doing when i go to school is probably form my apartment to my gas station.

either way i go thanks for the input and ill keep in mind what you have said
Others have brought this up, but I must bring it up again. Why on earth is your grandma financing a car for you? That's the most insane thing I think I have ever heard.
Appreciate 0