06-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #364
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Use caution when approaching cars that are older in year, it is highly likely that the 'out of service' date is 2012 and without CPO or extended Maint- I would stay away from the older convertibles. At 62, you do A LOT better in terms of year.

-------------------------
Different point, just observing the market for the last 8-10months, BMWs lose huge value when coming from private party or non-BMW dealerships.

Most buyers see it more advantages to buy CPO'd, so there is a solid demand for those cars not to mention that they are rare, and there is hard and fast value added when the car is CPO'd or has 100k maint package.

1,000 miles, looks like a dealer demo, I'd work that against the dealer and try to get your selling price aroudn 51-52.

Asked if it was a demo and they said no that the person just didn't drive it alot. Going to go check it out tomorrow. What would be the best price I can expect to get them down from that price? And should It matter that it's not a CPO car? Probably still under 50k mile warranty right?
Appreciate 0