View Single Post
      11-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Are dinian springs the way to go?

Ok, i guess im just really undecided about lowering the M3. I had basically decided to go with the eibachs. But I heard u can have problems with EDC just like a recent poster posted problems with the H&R's and edc malfunction. So I called Dinan, and the technician I was speaking to really gave me some good info, who even someone like me who knows nothing about suspension understood. I know theres been a lot of talk about riding on the bump stops when dropping the car with the H&R's. and i must say, it really sounds like this is so, therefore ur shocks are useless. Can this be why the edc problems are occurring? Also, it seems the problems dont happen right away. I asked if they had any pics of their springs on a car and he said he does. They sold around 20+ sets and will send me pics as soon as he gets some next week. But I think i will go with this setup and probably have a 35 prifile tire on the 20" wheel. This makes sense to me. Probably go with 285/35/20 and 255/35/20 nittos since they have a shorter side wall. I dont think there will be rubbing being that the drop is .5" but the tire might fill in the rest pretty well, plus the ride should be much better.

Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0