Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80, G01

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2018 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Right dont blame the Chinese government even though they are communist and have huge control over the companies. Yet we have to have standards?

Thats why i dont fear china, because if they actually were put to the same standards as the USA their economy would crumble.
Right because it was the Chinese government's responsibility to look after the all the toys it manufactures for Mattel and other toy companies?

Why not name the individual factory that the toy was made? Instead lets just blame the entire country... Go US Propaganda! "Toys From CHINA contain LEAD!!" A More accurate headline might have been "Mattel toys contain LEAD!" After all Mattel should put those good through their own quality control standards before distributing!! I'm sure that BMW uses parts from other companies and makes sure the products they get are up to their own standards. Mattel just wanted to make more margins and manufactured the goods in China and didn't even care to spend the extra few cents to make sure that the goods are up to their standards... or did they?!

If those toys were manufactured in the US, you would never see the headline "Toys from AMERICA painted with LEAD!!" You would see "Toys from (Insert Company Name) painted with LEAD!" What about Enron? and the countless other US Corps that have done less than honorable business practices.. "Corrupt Executives in AMERICA!"?? US Media does a great job making you believe what they want you to. It's sad to see so many people fall for their headlines.

I would be worried about China! Think of China to what the US is in the roaring 20's. They are developing so quickly it's only a matter of time before they become the new super power. And you can't phathom that or believe it unless you go there and look for yourself. When I was in the states I said the same thing, but after being in China for 3 months, my opinion has totally changed...
Appreciate 0