06-30-2013, 05:25 AM   #18
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie@McKennaBMWService View Post
This past Friday I was fortunate to have Mike tune/code my vehicle and I was definitely 100% satisfied with the results. Not going to sugar coat things and say things like "wow so much more!" because honestly the difference is felt across higher RPM's and throughout the power band. The power that's delivered is a lot more controlled and smoother now, not as choppy and inconsistent compared to a stock tune. Definitely worth it to take it to Mike, to have him perform all his software updates and load up your vehicle with his tune. He's clearly a very busy person and for good reason, cause he produces results...

That is all.

-EDIT-

Today Mike graced me with his presence by taking a trip down to our dealer here at McKenna BMW, he's normally here to pick up parts or exclusive ///M gifts for his clients, when he surprised attacked me with his DCT software, let me just say it's worth every single penny! That software upgrade is MONEY! He definitely nailed it yet again... Everyone should definitely get it!!!
100% agreed! this is what the BPM tune & DCT software is all about ......
My car(now with BPM) in one word ....AMAZING !!!
And is it worth ???.......yes...every single $
And about Mike as person ??? i'm sure , when i need to travel to the USA(LA) i will visit him,and actualy he is becoming a friend of me
Appreciate 0