View Single Post
      01-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 + Spur, DB11, F12, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by attila View Post
Very recently I got a nice offer: a 2007 Ferrari 430 (not the Scuderia, but the regular 430) very low milage - below 3K. Nice red with tan interior, garage kept (of course) and no damage of any sort.
For the same money however ($130K) you can get a new Porsche GT3 RS or an Audi R8 (v8) or a GTR (and something else).

I cannot drive the car due to the weather right now. I have never driven a F430 or the GT3RS or the Audi R8 for that matter. The closest I got some experience is the 997 911C2S which is not that impressive. I did not like the up and down motion of the front end and I had issues with trail braking etc. Being honest I prefer the Cayman S over the 911S behavior onthe track.
I would appreciate any feedback regarding any difference between the GT3 and regular 911 C2S, or any experience with any of the listed cars.
Thanks
By the way, have you ever sat in a Ferarri or heard one up close. Well, a buddy of mine owns an F360 Spyder and let me tell you, it is sensory overload to sit in that car. The sound, the leather, the stitching, the beauty...what a machine! The F430 is even more orgasmic.

Nothing has the passion or heritage of a Ferrari....not even the Porsche.

- The Audi is nice..but no passion.

- The Porsche is amazing but no passion and is not as exotic.

- The GTR is a badass car but obviously doesn't have the pedigree of a Porsche or a Ferrari.

Go for the Ferrari man! The maintenance sucks, everyone looks at you when you drive and you can't drive it everywhere. However, when you do drive it, you will be driving one of the baddest cars on the planet...in terms of beauty, performance and exotic factor.

-SZ
Appreciate 0